This is no time to be throwing the towel in !

have to say having watched the cup final today (sorry) i see nothing in that rangers* team that suggests to me they will win the league......unlesss we capitulate. They have one top class player and he's on loan. If we beat them on the 30th they will go back to the shambles they were.

As if the team didn't need any more incentive, the plook that is McCyst, Dodds the gargoyle, and That thatched walloper 'Kris the helmet Boyd' giving digs at Celtic, after the Huns won the World Cup today...FFS...Brendan and the board, get this fucking sorted pronto...maybe we need a few supporters to go into the dressing room,prior to games, never mind the board room, to lay it out for the players, the Huns are shite, and Celtic, by not trying, and showing no heart, desire or passion yesterday, not to mention a wee bit of aggressiveness, the Huns and their mutant following, are having a laugh at our expense, none of team on Saturday looked pissed off enough, to get stuck in when needed, and boy do we need that to change...COYBIG, we are with you, teeth oot, sleeves rolled up, win the first tackle, and remember, you get paid, win, lose or draw, many who watch you week in, week out, do not have that luxury and give their hard earned money to follow the team...stand up, be counted, we deserve better than this, it's time to grow a set, and allow us to believe we don't have cowards, or wage stealers on our team...you can bet that Beaton, Dallas, Clancy and the rest of the masonic vermin, will have enjoyed celebrating today, get on with the job, and win this fucking league HH

Last edited:
As if the team didn't need any more incentive, the plook that is McCyst, Dodds the gargoyle, and That thatched walloper 'Kris the helmet Boyd' giving digs at Celtic, after the Huns won the World Cup today...FFS...Brendan and the board, get this fucking sorted pronto...maybe we need a few supporters to go into the dressing room,prior to games, never mind the board room, to lay it out for the players, the Huns are shite, and Celtic by not trying, and showing heart,desire or passion, not to mention a wee bit of aggressiveness , the Huns and their mutant following, are having a laugh at our expense, none of team on Saturday looked pissed off enough, to get stuck in when needed, and boy do we need that to change...COYBIG, we are with you, teeth oot, sleeves rolled up, win the first tackle, and remember, you get paid, win, lose or draw, many who watch you week in, week out, do not have that luxury and give their hard earned money to follow the team...stand up, be counted, we deserve better than this, and it's time to grow a set and allow us to believe we don't have cowards, or wage stealers on our team...you can bet that Beaton, Dallas, Clancy and the rest of the masonic vermin, will have enjoyed celebrating today, get on with job, and win this fucking league HH
I concur, only Calmac, Matty, and Raldo seemed to give a fuck. Scales too. Palma, K, OH, AJ, were all off form. Thats where the MANAGER , is supposed to give them a reminder at half time.

Lets put it this way, if we had turned it around, who would BR have been praising? Hmmm? Would it have been, 'well we had to make some changes, so I did'. Big nose cunt.

Lawwell junior has already sourced 3 world class players...who will sign on the dotted line on the 1st of January. Lawwell senior and DD have sanctioned all sales, money not being an object. Every player is a player that BR has confirmed as the exact player he wants.
The scum will lose 2-1 today, conceding a penalty in the 97th and 99th minutes, both for Goldson hand balls.
We will hammer them at the end of the month and UEFA will sanction their club for dodgy tranfer deals between them and Everton.
The Daily Record will be bought by a decendant of one of the signatories of the Irish Proclamation of Independence. Sacking all their sports journalists being his 1st job.
Boyd will be sacked from sky because someone finally realises he's a fucking idiot.
Referees will be made to declare their allegiances, meaning the SFA are forced to hire refs from Europe to officiate games......all this will 100% happen in the coming weeks.
Alright nostralubos or mystic left peg.
Not off to a good start with your predictions....
Ye need to get out the windolene for that crystal ball of yours and have another gawk....

I'm a conspiracy theory nutter and I believe our board have already conceded the league to their Glasgow business partners.
They sat on their hands while our rivals showed signs of strengthening (they weren't to know moleman was signing dross).
They brought back a guy that all the other managers had figured out how to play against. A guy that fielded weakened teams to prove a point last time he was here...then treated him the exact same way...knowing they'd get the same outcome.
We won't spend well in January. Lawwell will let his mates in the media drop name after name, to keep us mugs happy, then tell us it's hard to sign anyone in January, when we don't.
The scum will bank £60 million....and lawwell and his blue room brethren will have their strong "old firm"
But don't worry. Our board aren't complete mugs. They've made sure the blue room boys play their part. When has anyone in brown brogues came out and been honest? It never happens. Until a few weeks ago, when the huns were told, for the first time from their board, that their is a £10 million black hole in the accounts.
They've also said that black hole will be sorted. How? They dont have the value in their squad....they already know the outcome of the season, maybe?
That sounds just like them Lubo It’s a joke !! If this was happening at the Hundome we would be ripping the P right out them And rightly so
We should’ve known better We have ousted one board and 64 or not Rheumatoid Arthritis and CKD or not I’d be well up for ousting these Tory clowns !!!!!

Lawwell junior has already sourced 3 world class players...who will sign on the dotted line on the 1st of January. Lawwell senior and DD have sanctioned all sales, money not being an object. Every player is a player that BR has confirmed as the exact player he wants.
The scum will lose 2-1 today, conceding a penalty in the 97th and 99th minutes, both for Goldson hand balls.
We will hammer them at the end of the month and UEFA will sanction their club for dodgy tranfer deals between them and Everton.
The Daily Record will be bought by a decendant of one of the signatories of the Irish Proclamation of Independence. Sacking all their sports journalists being his 1st job.
Boyd will be sacked from sky because someone finally realises he's a fucking idiot.
Referees will be made to declare their allegiances, meaning the SFA are forced to hire refs from Europe to officiate games......all this will 100% happen in the coming weeks.
Ano it’s Christmas time but do you believe in Santa THAT much 😂😂😂😂😂😂

9VAlright nostralubos or mystic left peg.
Not off to a good start with your predictions....
Ye need to get out the windolene for that crystal ball of yours and have another gawk....

Can I just point out please that Aberdeen should have had 2 penalties. Sheep player was pulled back in box. Dallas chose to ignore...the same dallas who always manages to find a pull on a hun Jersey when needed, while he's running VAR.
And I'm sure you've all seen the Duk one. Butland cleans him out just as he's turned and ready to shoot. Another stonewall penalty that VAR (Dallas) chose to ignore.
Have Aberdeen called both these challenges out? It has cost them a trophy.
Or is it silence again?

Can I just point out please that Aberdeen should have had 2 penalties. Sheep player was pulled back in box. Dallas chose to ignore...the same dallas who always manages to find a pull on a hun Jersey when needed, while he's running VAR.
And I'm sure you've all seen the Duk one. Butland cleans him out just as he's turned and ready to shoot. Another stonewall penalty that VAR (Dallas) chose to ignore.
Or is it silence again?
A free kick to sevco???

Or is it silence again?
No wit Lubo!!fuck aberdeen and fuck hibs and hearts the whole lott,a shower a shitebags,,the problem all the other teams have in Scotland have is rangers is there second team!!!we stand alone in this wee shitehole country always have”and allways will?so fuckit richt up there erses..🤣

Latest posts

Back