Thread about the Noise

Right who is the mole?.....naw not the guy who' s recently found himself oan the dole; who leaked this info tae ye?.....ye'll be givin' us the date o' the pre-launch party in George Sq next.

Follow Follow The Noise.......as opposed tae the money !

It’s obvious Kelly is the mole. He thinks he’s being clever threatening to do a runner but we’re on to him…

I didn't know anything about it! The Noise has never been about the money for me. I'll explain what's happened later in the week, had a discussion about the situation yesterday and agreed to wait a few days to see what is going to go down. Celtic Noise was my idea (100%) and while other sites were asked to join they haven't really done too much or anything really. Meanwhile I've kept an eye on this place, build up the numbers and enjoyed the community, without hammering home the articles on The Celtic Star every day. Let's give it a few days folks.
Prepard to give it a few days

Think like Stg stated we would rather you had came along and posted any new details regarding changes as a forum we deserved that much

Every member on here from old memebers to the new members helped in the building of this forum , kept it running and more importantly kept it free from the bile that polluted other sites ,,,,,,,which we all know have died on the vine ,,,,i wonder why

over to you W.C

I didn't know anything about it! The Noise has never been about the money for me. I'll explain what's happened later in the week, had a discussion about the situation yesterday and agreed to wait a few days to see what is going to go down. Celtic Noise was my idea (100%) and while other sites were asked to join they haven't really done too much or anything really. Meanwhile I've kept an eye on this place, build up the numbers and enjoyed the community, without hammering home the articles on The Celtic Star every day. Let's give it a few days folks.
This is pretty unsettling to read.
So here we have the guy who is the Celtc Noise, telling us in so many words, that out of the blue pardon the pun, someone with access can make changes and has decided to ram them through without consulting the members never mind the man behind it WC.
I'll put my trust in WC to tell it like it is and if he stays the course, thats good enough for me

Last edited:
It’s always the same 😡 Just when everything is running hunkydoray with good pater, good opinions, good laughs, good music,good photos and very good people. Some fucker has to come along and throw a hand grenade into the middle of it.
I find it strange WC never told us about the changes 🤔
David's a good man, based on anytime I have 'spoken' to him, I'm sure the noisers will keep up the usual entertainment IF the site remains the way it is, or IF a few tweaks are required, appreciate all the input from everyone after the post, it shows we care not only about the noise, but the members therein HH

Right who is the mole?.....naw not the guy who' s recently found himself oan the dole; who leaked this info tae ye?.....ye'll be givin' us the date o' the pre-launch party in George Sq next.

Follow Follow The Noise.......as opposed tae the money !
FFS, fun oot already, DIlligaf pulls off his mask, to reveal that he is in fact, the ginger mutant steward down IPox way The staunch steward from the Cup Final.png

Glad you cleared that up David, as for me, I am going nowhere for now...you are 'awful' but we like you (cue the Dick Emery shove) YNWA

I would be happy to follow you David should you decide to open another site.

Trust and respect are like a house of cards
It takes a long time to build it, but it only takes one bad move, to have it destroyed, and it may never be built back up to where it once was
Fuck, is that deep, from the CLR Bhoy 😎
Pretty sure David knows who his friends are and who he can trust, and that, is the long standing, as well as, the more recent noise members who love the Celtic
The Hailest of Hails to one and all
YNWA

I would be happy to follow you David should you decide to open another site.
Considering whats come to pass........ i think its a reality that has to be faced
Being unaware of the origins of the site, i'm fucking shocked that whoever can undermine the man that is WC on a whim. To read that our captain has been subject of subterfuge and is powerless to prevent whats going on is at least annoying.
IMO we have seen in short order that what we all understood to be the Noise, aint really what we thought it was.
Lurking in the shadows lies a faceless entity, with a control that supersedes the man that we thought was the controller, with the ability to change the course of something we hold dear.
Fuck that IMO, WC should be given the keys to the kingdom without interference and if he's not then as difficult as it sounds, we should rally together and fund our own website without the whiff of interference from faceless people

Considering whats come to pass........ i think its a reality that has to be faced
Being unaware of the origins of the site, i'm fucking shocked that whoever can undermine the man that is WC on a whim. To read that our captain has been subject of subterfuge and is powerless to prevent whats going on is at least annoying.
IMO we have seen in short order that what we all understood to be the Noise, aint really what we thought it was.
Lurking in the shadows lies a faceless entity, with a control that supersedes the man that we thought was the controller, with the ability to change the course of something we hold dear.
Fuck that IMO, WC should be given the keys to the kingdom without interference and if he's not then as difficult as it sounds, we should rally together and fund our own website without the whiff of interference from faceless people
I vote for Kelly to be an Admin
Well said STG
If we build it, they will come
HH

Back