Thread about the Noise

i won't be posting again think i said all i needed to on the thread it has been good on here the first few years were hilarious and some brilliant people on here who have eaach others backs but were all adults and live by our own decisions and bigger and better than me have left the forum

so i wish everyone well

kelly
Reconsider Kelly It’s always good to see your comments
Be sad to see you go tho

I hope so too. To Kelly and anyone else that is considering leaving, I hope you'll keep on keeping on with us noisers, its definitely one of the better communities for us tims and would be a shame to see people leaving too soon. KTF 💚
TTQ, we've always got on well and seen eye to eye on pretty much everything I cannot mind even a difference of opinion between us, but without jumping the gun, you have to be aware which I'm sure you are why Kelly is dead against JF coming in and underhandedly trying to take WCs site ( disgraceful).

Kelly's not the only one there's many who left the blog to come to a true Celtic site.
Have asked the question of WC about rule changes etc but no reply as yet.
We don't have to know everything granted but a little information on the whole debacle, which was unsavoury to say the least, Snack Media or whatever they're called I can kinda get it they were emailing an old address but is it the same case for JF?
If he has WCs email then it appears as no more than stealing someone's intellectual property online. That's a crime btw and punishable in court of law.
Aye its WCs business bit a lot of us are still in the dark, I'm ½a decade into my time on Celtic Noise others have been here longer, is it asking too much for a little clarification ? If it is then my bad but I don't think it is 🤷🏻‍♂️

So, Happy Canadian Thanksgiving from our house, to your house HH
Hope you and all the family Dill had a great family gathering , when I said I don't know much about it I meant Canadian thanksgiving day which hasn't been going as long as the USA thanksgiving?
Forgive my lack of knowledge on this , that's all beside the point which was I was wishing your good self Larry and Richybhoy ?
The very best from the sooside YOUNG SOOSIDE CUMBIE ( I fkn wish 😅 that was 30 years ago ) just glad you all had a great time with those who matter most in life , and if Clay is reading?
Clay how can you put Celtic in front of your family?
I know zero celtic fans who feel this way and can only assume ( from your post nothing else) that your family isn't getting on so great and I really hopevthat changes, were it not for my family I'd not be a Timaloy HH

i won't be posting again think i said all i needed to on the thread it has been good on here the first few years were hilarious and some brilliant people on here who have eaach others backs but were all adults and live by our own decisions and bigger and better than me have left the forum

so i wish everyone well

kelly
Really sad to read this young Kelly. please reconsider.

TTQ, we've always got on well and seen eye to eye on pretty much everything I cannot mind even a difference of opinion between us, but without jumping the gun, you have to be aware which I'm sure you are why Kelly is dead against JF coming in and underhandedly trying to take WCs site ( disgraceful).

Kelly's not the only one there's many who left the blog to come to a true Celtic site.
Have asked the question of WC about rule changes etc but no reply as yet.
We don't have to know everything granted but a little information on the whole debacle, which was unsavoury to say the least, Snack Media or whatever they're called I can kinda get it they were emailing an old address but is it the same case for JF?
If he has WCs email then it appears as no more than stealing someone's intellectual property online. That's a crime btw and punishable in court of law.
Aye its WCs business bit a lot of us are still in the dark, I'm ½a decade into my time on Celtic Noise others have been here longer, is it asking too much for a little clarification ? If it is then my bad but I don't think it is 🤷🏻‍♂️
I’m really not aware of what has gone on between Kelly and JF or in this situation with WC and JF. As I mentioned in a different post, I know nothing of the history around this. I was on the Celtic blog for a short period years back but found it too dramatic for my taste. With that in mind I need to take WC’s update at face value mate. I also mentioned somewhere else on this thread that the original post is at best a bit crass. If this is, as you’ve said, an attempt to steal someone’s intellectual property then the original post is much worse than crass. That said, I don’t have any basis on which to inform my understanding other than what’s on this thread. With that in mind I’m of the view we keep keeping on.

There ye go we now have a difference of opinion; on my knowledge of the parties and circumstances. But I think we’ll be closer friends for it 😉

I’ll say one more thing, as far as I can see the OP doesn’t seem to have made much of a contribution since his declarative post and another one he created around the same time. I imagine we’re all drawing our own conclusions from that.

I’m really not aware of what has gone on between Kelly and JF or in this situation with WC and JF. As I mentioned in a different post, I know nothing of the history around this. I was on the Celtic blog for a short period years back but found it too dramatic for my taste. With that in mind I need to take WC’s update at face value mate. I also mentioned somewhere else on this thread that the original post is at best a bit crass. If this is, as you’ve said, an attempt to steal someone’s intellectual property then the original post is much worse than crass. That said, I don’t have any basis on which to inform my understanding other than what’s on this thread. With that in mind I’m of the view we keep keeping on.

There ye go we now have a difference of opinion; on my knowledge of the parties and circumstances. But I think we’ll be closer friends for it 😉

I’ll say one more thing, as far as I can see the OP doesn’t seem to have made much of a contribution since his declarative post and another one he created around the same time. I imagine we’re all drawing our own conclusions from that.
I see that TTQ and we have some great wee debates and laughs on here coupled with serious Celtic posts, so no difference of opinion at all 👍
I will tell you this much which is very well known,
JF the Celtic blog emporer of ice cream ( aye crass indeed) when he was administrator or more in the past to Celtic blog, allowed ' huns' sorry no other way to describe them, to infiltrate the comments section with some appalling attacks on some if not many including' faither of the noise ' the one and only MD the most respected , still ,member/contributer though he's no longer with us.
Kelly was subjected to it as we're others I don't want to put in the spotlight.

Well despite requests to moderate the hun mixers out he choose to allow it to continue so many folk " well known members " chose to fk off from there and as a result and found a real Celtic space for us. The Celtic Noise.
So you can understand I'm certain why when that " crass " post was made it led many to think ' oh here we go again' and who could blame them?

Come on here to be called all the sectarian names under the sun?
Nope course not me either.

So we have to hope that it is indeed not going to change and JF can post, but this isn't his site, he jumped the gun on a fellow Tim, as far as I'm aware didn't try to contact him about it though details are sketchy at best , it appears he just took control of something that didn't belong to him.
like you I'll give it time but if huns infiltrate the noise comments like the blog then WC or someone else with half an inkling on setting up another website dedicated to Celtic speak with occasional Celtic Star issues inserted , which WC has never bombarded us with as we know where to find it.

Should that happen then I'm positive the majority on here would follow him to his next Celtic forum but let's hope it doesn't come to that, Celtic fans have a long memory as you know only too well.
HH

Last edited:
I see that TTQ and we have some great wee debates and laughs on here coupled with serious Celtic posts, so no difference of opinion at all 👍
I will tell you this much which is very well known,
JF the Celtic blog emporer of ice cream ( aye crass indeed) when he was administrator or more in the past to Celtic blog, allowed ' huns' sorry no other way to describe them, to infiltrate the comments section with some appalling attacks on some if not many including' faither of the noise ' the one and only MD the most respected , still ,member/contributer though he's no longer with us.
Kelly was subjected to it as we're others I don't want to put in the spotlight.

Well despite requests to moderate the hun mixers out he choose to allow it to continue so many folk " well known members " chose to fk off from there and as a result and found a real Celtic space for us. The Celtic Noise.
So you can understand I'm certain why when that " crass " post was made it led many to think ' oh here we go again' and who could blame them?

Come on here to be called all the sectarian names under the sun?
Nope course not me either.

So we have to hope that it is indeed not going to change and JF can post, but this isn't his site, he jumped the gun on a fellow Tim, as far as I'm aware didn't try to contact him about it though details are sketchy at best , it appears he just took control of something that didn't belong to him.
like you I'll give it time but if huns infiltrate the noise comments like the blog then WC or someone else with half an inkling on setting up another website dedicated to Celtic speak with occasional Celtic Star issues inserted , which WC has never bombarded us with as we know where to find it.

Should that happen then I'm positive the majority on here would follow him to his next Celtic forum but let's hope it doesn't come to that, Celtic fans have a long memory as you know only too well.
HH
It’s certainly smacks of something ain’t right here!

WC has come on and said his bit for now and I think he’s acknowledged the support he has from many of us. While I don’t want the noise to fall by the wayside, especially after all the efforts of him and others to create the forum, I’ll be on my way if it becomes the Celtic bog (not a typo).

I’m hoping that doesn’t happen 🍀🤞

It’s certainly smacks of something ain’t right here!

WC has come on and said his bit for now and I think he’s acknowledged the support he has from many of us. While I don’t want the noise to fall by the wayside, especially after all the efforts of him and others to create the forum, I’ll be on my way if it becomes the Celtic bog (not a typo).

I’m hoping that doesn’t happen 🍀🤞
Suspected as much TTQ, your response, you've weighed it up and basically measured it as you see it as per TTQ.
Think many agree with that .
W.C will always have the support on here , his site he created and we now take it upon ourselves to make it what it is.
There's little he need do truthfully as I believe we , for want of a better word ' moderate ourselves" eveveryone sticks up for each other and if anyone sees something untoward?
I think we've been really good at self moderating especially since the disaster that was the fallout from Ukraine and some elderly auld dear pasing away.

I was heartened by his post albeit short not giving much away though there may be a perfectly good reason for that.

So I'm left wondering are these rule changes afoot? Will they be implemented or is it as you were? We should know that much without needing to know evey thing.

Suspected as much TTQ, your response, you've weighed it up and basically measured it as you see it as per TTQ.
Think many agree with that .
W.C will always have the support on here , his site he created and we now take it upon ourselves to make it what it is.
There's little he need do truthfully as I believe we , for want of a better word ' moderate ourselves" eveveryone sticks up for each other and if anyone sees something untoward?
I think we've been really good at self moderating especially since the disaster that was the fallout from Ukraine and some elderly auld dear pasing away.

I was heartened by his post albeit short not giving much away though there may be a perfectly good reason for that.

So I'm left wondering are these rule changes afoot? Will they be implemented or is it as you were? We should know that much without needing to know evey thing.
We’ll see soon enough mate. 🍀👍

Back