Thread title, Thread Bare.

Spot on BB imo.
Although the business plan I can see of making sense the big mistake was having laurel and Hardy with the help of the muppet show to try and oversee it all, hence we have walked ourselves into a huge problem that needs sorting out urgently as the financial situation caused could now be huge that has been placed upon us.
We are now overloaded with del boy signings, even the arse has fell out of the value of players on the transfer market with millions been lost. Throw in the cost of wasted money on loan signings and so called investment on Ajeti and Barkas and overall don't make for pretty reading as things stand.
I will claim PL traitor always had a vision for the rebirth of an "old firm brand" with creating 2nd teams in Scottish football but ended up making a total bollox of it. Also having lenny the puppet to help oversee such a venture was also a nonsense when we have all seen the puppet has no faith in the power of youth by his team selections, subs and the fuck ups made by them in the loan market alone.
The muppet show is still in full swing as all players have gone backwards due to lack of coaching and a scouting system that can attract fuck all young talent at present.
I have no idea if operating a 2nd team in Scotland is any longer an option but a decision needs to be confirmed as to which direction the club can take.
It would be madness keeping so many young projects with such a poor coaching set up and without any matches to help with young development of players.
This could lead to massive cutbacks on playing staff with the reshaping of a 1st team squad that is able to compete in Scotland as well as Europe as these are the demands of our support.
Not an easy task as you would expect any new management team to have to work now with a very reduced budget imo.
As things stand the immediate future don't look to bright, but that will change once we see the back of laurel and Hardy along with the muppet show, ASAP

Spot on BB imo.
Although the business plan I can see of making sense the big mistake was having laurel and Hardy with the help of the muppet show to try and oversee it all, hence we have walked ourselves into a huge problem that needs sorting out urgently as the financial situation caused could now be huge that has been placed upon us.
We are now overloaded with del boy signings, even the arse has fell out of the value of players on the transfer market with millions been lost. Throw in the cost of wasted money on loan signings and so called investment on Ajeti and Barkas and overall don't make for pretty reading as things stand.
I will claim PL traitor always had a vision for the rebirth of an "old firm brand" with creating 2nd teams in Scottish football but ended up making a total bollox of it. Also having lenny the puppet to help oversee such a venture was also a nonsense when we have all seen the puppet has no faith in the power of youth by his team selections, subs and the fuck ups made by them in the loan market alone.
The muppet show is still in full swing as all players have gone backwards due to lack of coaching and a scouting system that can attract fuck all young talent at present.
I have no idea if operating a 2nd team in Scotland is any longer an option but a decision needs to be confirmed as to which direction the club can take.
It would be madness keeping so many young projects with such a poor coaching set up and without any matches to help with young development of players.
This could lead to massive cutbacks on playing staff with the reshaping of a 1st team squad that is able to compete in Scotland as well as Europe as these are the demands of our support.
Not an easy task as you would expect any new management team to have to work now with a very reduced budget imo.
As things stand the immediate future don't look to bright, but that will change once we see the back of laurel and Hardy along with the muppet show, ASAP
There is a Silver Lining to this situation. Apparently we have the highest wage bill in the Scottish Premiership, but theRefgers are not that far behind. They have higher earners Morelos, Roofe, Kent, Defoe, to name a few (and whats Gerrard on?). The thing is we had a good bank balance to fund our spending, they didn't. The League winners only get something like 3.5m. So IF they win it and IF we come second we be maybe a million less in prize money.
We will both go into the CL qualifiers. THATS where the big money is.
Seems to me they are yet again gambling on European money to fund their wage bill and try, at all costs, stop us.
Take into account the lack of game receipts they could be in big trouble again very soon. Obviously its hit us too but were in a much better situation financially before Covid affected everyone.
So we may have (not quite) lost out on the 10, but it could cost them a lot more in the long run.
HH (9x2)

There is a Silver Lining to this situation. Apparently we have the highest wage bill in the Scottish Premiership, but theRefgers are not that far behind. They have higher earners Morelos, Roofe, Kent, Defoe, to name a few (and whats Gerrard on?). The thing is we had a good bank balance to fund our spending, they didn't. The League winners only get something like 3.5m. So IF they win it and IF we come second we be maybe a million less in prize money.
We will both go into the CL qualifiers. THATS where the big money is.
Seems to me they are yet again gambling on European money to fund their wage bill and try, at all costs, stop us.
Take into account the lack of game receipts they could be in big trouble again very soon. Obviously its hit us too but were in a much better situation financially before Covid affected everyone.
So we may have (not quite) lost out on the 10, but it could cost them a lot more in the long run.
HH (9x2)
Can't disagree brimcbhoy but I never really look at those shitty bastards over in there pig sty.
Saying that it would be interesting to hear how and if deferred wages were being paid and yet managed to increase the wage bill even further in January?
Are payments still being made on player signings, and covering back payments again owed to the inland revenue, as well as maintaining current liabilities.
I would suspect not as everything seems to be based upon speculation instead of reality which is hardly surprising when the thick fucks still try to claim that they still exist

Can't disagree brimcbhoy but I never really look at those shitty bastards over in there pig sty.
Saying that it would be interesting to hear how and if deferred wages were being paid and yet managed to increase the wage bill even further in January?
Are payments still being made on player signings, and covering back payments again owed to the inland revenue, as well as maintaining current liabilities.
I would suspect not as everything seems to be based upon speculation instead of reality which is hardly surprising when the thick fucks still try to claim that they still exist
Who's funding them? Back in the day Murray was borrowing heavily from the BoS, it never got paid back. Now there is dubious financial shenanigans going on yet again. What about UEFA's FFP rules? They are not backed by Russian or Saudi money. Where is it coming from?

Who's funding them? Back in the day Murray was borrowing heavily from the BoS, it never got paid back. Now there is dubious financial shenanigans going on yet again. What about UEFA's FFP rules? They are not backed by Russian or Saudi money. Where is it coming from?
That is the million pound question?
I will make the claim things are possibly worse than 10 years ago and when a wanker like king is trying to sell confetti to knuckle dragging zombie moon howlers then you can only suspect the pig sty is drowning in there own shite yet again.
For myself the football is only a sideshow to really deflect what is really going on within the game, one I would also suspect we are part of, as we done our bit in near enough handing a shower of useless cunts a title to help them survive

Isn’t the current storyline being spun is that it’s from loans that will be converted into shares? Now why existing shareholders would accept that is beyond me.

I will make the claim things are possibly worse than 10 years ago and when a wanker like king is trying to sell confetti to knuckle dragging zombie moon howlers then you can only suspect the pig sty is drowning in there own shite yet again.
For myself the football is only a sideshow to really deflect what is really going on within the game, one I would also suspect we are part of, as we done our bit in near enough handing a shower of useless cunts a title to help them survive
I get where your're coming from John, but there are a couple of 'what ifs' that no one could have foreseen. Like what if Duffy had proved to be a great loan move and been a huge success. What if Batkas had been a great 'keeper and stopped everything in sight. Those 2 signings alone have had a major impact on results this season. I hate to just put it down to those 2 players as you win as a team and lose as a team. We definitely dropped a bollock letting Gordon go, and have struggled on both flanks. We've missed Jamsie big time, and Griff, Broony are past their best.
No one could have foreseen those things.

I get where your're coming from John, but there are a couple of 'what ifs' that no one could have foreseen. Like what if Duffy had proved to be a great loan move and been a huge success. What if Batkas had been a great 'keeper and stopped everything in sight. Those 2 signings alone have had a major impact on results this season. I hate to just put it down to those 2 players as you win as a team and lose as a team. We definitely dropped a bollock letting Gordon go, and have struggled on both flanks. We've missed Jamsie big time, and Griff, Broony are past their best.
No one could have foreseen those things.
A good and competent manager would and can easily upset a dressing room also, as I would question whether the players wanted moi back, yet we couldn't get him back quick enough

A good and competent manager would and can easily upset a dressing room also, as I would question whether the players wanted moi back, yet we couldn't get him back quick enough
Alotof things have gone wrong for us all at the same time this season. Most decent teams are solid at the back. The defence is the bedrock of any good team. Letting Gordon go was the major fuck up IMO. Not as good as FF, but still better than what we have now. Duffy was another bad decision. We took a bad deal. It would have been far better to use that money and actually buy someone.

Isn’t the current storyline being spun is that it’s from loans that will be converted into shares? Now why existing shareholders would accept that is beyond me.

Hans Christian Anderson was a great man at making up fairy tales, these shower of bastards bring it to a new level altogether

What is it you get shares in, the debt, the pies or the the debt, the pies and the myth.

Untitled.jpg

Alotof things have gone wrong for us all at the same time this season. Most decent teams are solid at the back. The defence is the bedrock of any good team. Letting Gordon go was the major fuck up IMO. Not as good as FF, but still better than what we have now. Duffy was another bad decision. We took a bad deal. It would have been far better to use that money and actually buy someone.
When you are in a position of power and have to make big decisions that is when you can be judged on the outcome. So far laurel and Hardy between them have made a total bollox of this season and the best part of the players have joined into the whole shitshow as well. The unanswered question remains why?

When you are in a position of power and have to make big decisions that is when you can be judged on the outcome. So far laurel and Hardy between them have made a total bollox of this season and the best part of the players have joined into the whole shitshow as well. The unanswered question remains why?
Hindsights a wonderful thing John. Ive given NL plenty of stick for the way he's manged Celtic this year, but I genuinely think he thought he was shoreing up the defence signing Duffy and Barkas this season. As it turned out they have both been disasters, but who advised him? Other players have gone off the boil as well. In fact the only 2 that have been worth a mention are Turnbull and Soro, oh and Welsh. All of them have forced their way into the team despite NL, I don't think he's handled the players that wanted away well and there has been bad feeling in the camp as a result.
The Dubai disaster cost us any chance of catching up, (ive not quite given up hope of a collapse by the cheats) but Aberdeen and Hibs have been as bad as one an other, so the field was left clear for them to seemingly run ahead. As well as the obvious advantage given by complicit referees.
No pens against? No Red cards. Well, we knew that would happen didn't we.

Hindsights a wonderful thing John. Ive given NL plenty of stick for the way he's manged Celtic this year, but I genuinely think he thought he was shoreing up the defence signing Duffy and Barkas this season. As it turned out they have both been disasters, but who advised him? Other players have gone off the boil as well. In fact the only 2 that have been worth a mention are Turnbull and Soro, oh and Welsh. All of them have forced their way into the team despite NL, I don't think he's handled the players that wanted away well and there has been bad feeling in the camp as a result.
The Dubai disaster cost us any chance of catching up, (ive not quite given up hope of a collapse by the cheats) but Aberdeen and Hibs have been as bad as one an other, so the field was left clear for them to seemingly run ahead. As well as the obvious advantage given by complicit referees.
No pens against? No Red cards. Well, we knew that would happen didn't we.
The easiest way to fuck up any team is by causing discontent within a dressing room, this has been done very successfully and for any new player especially an experienced player would be saying what the fuck have I walked into, and when you are stuck in that situation, how are you meant to feel comfortable and enjoy the experience. The younger players would have a totally different agenda and therefore able to rise above the level of discontent within a camp. One of the main jobs of any manager is to keep a changing room in harmony, still would question whether lenny created that or was working under instruction as we are still yet to really see a Celtic team all wanting to pull in the same direction to get the best for the club.

Do you think John no that Lawwell helped them out.
I definitely think he helped them on a couple of occassions and one of the occassions was RES 12.
Lawwell and Desmond are both money men mate and as much as I dislike both of them for their arrogance I would say Lawwell has done a great job as our CEO,Desmond did what Desmond does invested money into the club in the form of shares a total of 35%.
Lawwell,s problem is he wants to be hands on with everything at the club which involves money including transfers in and out and also loans,he thinks if he keeps holding back with an offer the seller will eventually give in to his price,but we know that is not true,,Hibs and Preston have proved that over the last 3 years with Ben Davies and John McGinn,two potentially great players for us who got away because Lawwell thought he was smarter than he is..
On the other hand John no he has been smart enough to realise that Celtic need a strong sevco and Scottish football need both of them to be strong,take both of us out of the Scottish Premiership and football in Scotland is done within 7 - 10 years.
Average attendances for 2019, Hearts 16,700, Hibs 16,700, Aberdeen 13,800,Killie 5800, Motherwell 5,500, St Mirren 5,300 Ross County 4,600,StJohnstone 4000, Livingstone 3500, Hamilton 2500. sevco 49,000...Celtic 58,000..take the two big ones out and the rest of the teams lose 4 big pay days from each of them,then sky sports dont offer any deals,advertising boards are not required,another thing to suffer is the academy,s,,but that is only if there are no Celtic or sevco,so lets leave Celtic in and take out sevco because they have went bust,,we can add Hearts to the equation so we are now back to 12 in the Premiership,first thing I think would happen is Sky pull the plug,no sevco Celtic Derby 4 times a season,,no interest from Sky,,No adidas sponsorship,,no big name players coming in,just big enough to win the league year after year maybe even 20 times in a row,but would it mean anything,not to me it would,nt...If I dont have sevco games to look forward to,I would seriously have to think about giving my season ticket up,,
I think we would be lucky to have 30000 fans at home games if we dont have sevco,,it might take a couple of years for people to dwindle away but I seriously think this is what would happen if we lost sevco,,but not to worry Bhoys and Ghirls we wont lose sevco they will always find a way to get the leccy money,,there are always the volunteer bucket rattlers..

HH.

I definitely think he helped them on a couple of occassions and one of the occassions was RES 12.
Lawwell and Desmond are both money men mate and as much as I dislike both of them for their arrogance I would say Lawwell has done a great job as our CEO,Desmond did what Desmond does invested money into the club in the form of shares a total of 35%.
Lawwell,s problem is he wants to be hands on with everything at the club which involves money including transfers in and out and also loans,he thinks if he keeps holding back with an offer the seller will eventually give in to his price,but we know that is not true,,Hibs and Preston have proved that over the last 3 years with Ben Davies and John McGinn,two potentially great players for us who got away because Lawwell thought he was smarter than he is..
On the other hand John no he has been smart enough to realise that Celtic need a strong sevco and Scottish football need both of them to be strong,take both of us out of the Scottish Premiership and football in Scotland is done within 7 - 10 years.
Average attendances for 2019, Hearts 16,700, Hibs 16,700, Aberdeen 13,800,Killie 5800, Motherwell 5,500, St Mirren 5,300 Ross County 4,600,StJohnstone 4000, Livingstone 3500, Hamilton 2500. sevco 49,000...Celtic 58,000..take the two big ones out and the rest of the teams lose 4 big pay days from each of them,then sky sports dont offer any deals,advertising boards are not required,another thing to suffer is the academy,s,,but that is only if there are no Celtic or sevco,so lets leave Celtic in and take out sevco because they have went bust,,we can add Hearts to the equation so we are now back to 12 in the Premiership,first thing I think would happen is Sky pull the plug,no sevco Celtic Derby 4 times a season,,no interest from Sky,,No adidas sponsorship,,no big name players coming in,just big enough to win the league year after year maybe even 20 times in a row,but would it mean anything,not to me it would,nt...If I dont have sevco games to look forward to,I would seriously have to think about giving my season ticket up,,
I think we would be lucky to have 30000 fans at home games if we dont have sevco,,it might take a couple of years for people to dwindle away but I seriously think this is what would happen if we lost sevco,,but not to worry Bhoys and Ghirls we wont lose sevco they will always find a way to get the leccy money,,there are always the volunteer bucket rattlers..

HH.
Totally agree gs as I strongly believe that there is far more going on behind the scenes that we are aware of just yet.
The money men of football are only really interested in the one thing in football and that is the money.
I have been saying it for years now that celtic as a club are now far to big for Scotland and have been held back due to the money on offer in other major leagues.
Of course we can't do anything in the far bigger scale of things without our dirty shitty scummy neighbours coming along also.
For this also to become a reality they have to be given as much assistance as possible for which they have been given, and yet we are meant to remain silent as this imposter shower of shite still remains corrupt and cheating and rotten to the core

HH.
Don't doubt for a milli-second Lawwell helped them out.

While DEIDCO had a foot on their throat, there is only one person that could have let them breathe and that was the CEO of the other biggest club in the land. All these other teams got cheated yes, but not on same level and not to the cost of league titles and CL places. But he acted in the interests of shareholder value and took the foot off the throat.

If you remember they were on the fixture list named as 'club X or similar' until accepted and admitted to the league as they HAD TO APPLY AS A NEW CLUB, (NOTE NEW CLUB AND NOT NEW COMPANY).
The 5 Way agreement was in negotiations at this time as the terms for accepting the NEW CLUB into the league. Sevco represented by Death bed Charlie/Super Sally negotiated that they would NOT lose titles amongst other things, such as TV rights/Football debts. They believed that SEVCO were in a strong position as the league needed them and they were all running out of time before season started. It went to the day before K/O to agree the deal.

So SEVCO even after everything were holding to ransom the rest of Scottish Football to get the deal which suited them. There is no way PL never agreed the 5 way agreement, not a fucking chance. He should have held them accountable for the cheated titles ala You don't accept the loss of those titles, your not getting back in the league.

But instead, he decided to protect his shareholders, fuck accountability and then tried to tell everyone that he never had sight of the final agreement. The 5WA was made confidential, I wonder why ? In my opinion it was a stitch up and PL accepted them back in as long as WE didn't get to see him selling US out, knowing if we knew what was in it, there would be uproar.

Members online

Latest posts

Back