Thread title, Thread Bare.

Don't doubt for a milli-second Lawwell helped them out.

While DEIDCO had a foot on their throat, there is only one person that could have let them breathe and that was the CEO of the other biggest club in the land. All these other teams got cheated yes, but not on same level and not to the cost of league titles and CL places. But he acted in the interests of shareholder value and took the foot off the throat.

If you remember they were on the fixture list named as 'club X or similar' until accepted and admitted to the league as they HAD TO APPLY AS A NEW CLUB, (NOTE NEW CLUB AND NOT NEW COMPANY).
The 5 Way agreement was in negotiations at this time as the terms for accepting the NEW CLUB into the league. Sevco represented by Death bed Charlie/Super Sally negotiated that they would NOT lose titles amongst other things, such as TV rights/Football debts. They believed that SEVCO were in a strong position as the league needed them and they were all running out of time before season started. It went to the day before K/O to agree the deal.

So SEVCO even after everything were holding to ransom the rest of Scottish Football to get the deal which suited them. There is no way PL never agreed the 5 way agreement, not a fucking chance. He should have held them accountable for the cheated titles ala You don't accept the loss of those titles, your not getting back in the league.

But instead, he decided to protect his shareholders, fuck accountability and then tried to tell everyone that he never had sight of the final agreement. The 5WA was made confidential, I wonder why ? In my opinion it was a stitch up and PL accepted them back in as long as WE didn't get to see him selling US out, knowing if we knew what was in it, there would be uproar.
More to come from deidco admin, Scotlands people do not like having their tax money squandered, maybe Duffer and Phephers gonna get their arse booted for selling out the creditors.

A case that shows anything is overturnable.

It's the Daily Ranger TET so I'm no clicking on to it but I can take a right good guess about what the glib one is insinuating. Skelly-eyed, cheating twat.
has he put out the chant they wanna hear to encourage his sale of shares for premium in exchange for confetti before the bills start coming in?

No mention of the mystery finance structure via trust deed company though?

And no real investigative journalism yet again, just staunch clickbait

has he put out the chant they wanna here to encourage his sale of shares for premium in exchange for confetti before the bills start coming in?

And no real investigative journalism yet again, just staunch claikbait
Openness and honesty are anathema to that reptile.

What's that smell? A mixture of shite and cooked books at the midden.

has he put out the chant they wanna hear to encourage his sale of shares for premium in exchange for confetti before the bills start coming in?

And no real investigative journalism yet again, just staunch clickbait
Would make you right TET,
Think he's only getting the chance for free advertising of horseshit in an arena full of horseshit

Out of the blue (no pun) King appears when his money is put on hold, all of a sudden its deflection time, in other news Celtic cannot win title after title forever or Scottish football is finished. Meanwhile newclub are needing 2.5 mill from the same source King is trying to squeeze and whilstthe Daily Rags pick up a deflection fee, the Tims all know whats happening without buying a rag to get their news.

The way we're going the new(?) Manager will have to be someone with good contacts in the bargain basement side of the game.
We will have a major re-building job to do this summer with so many players sold or for sale plus those walking for nothing at then end of their contracts. It wouldn't surprise me if we try and get another Season out of Broony.
Frimpong, Ntcham, ElHamed (yes/no/maybe) gone. Eddy, Christie, Ajer will all probably go this summer. We don't know if Forrest will recover fully from his injury. We've signed what looks like a lame duck goalkeeper in Barkas, Ajeti will never be prolific,or Klimala.
Moi, Kenny, Duffy (thank fuck) are all on loan and will return to their clubs or be sold by them.
Thats almost the WHOLE first team we will have to replace.

Theres a new CEO arriving too. From Rugby too so he's not used to transfer fees and will have very few contacts in football.
So how much do you think he will be given to play with? £20-£30m, I'd say he will be lucky if he's allowed to spend any profit from the players we sell. Anyone expecting Benitez, Martinez or Molonez are in dreamland, not even in your wildest dreams.
His biggest job will be to find a Manager who will help him refill the empty dressing room for very little cost. It may even be NL.
So when all the board and Lawwell detractors and haters look at what 'might' be waiting for us down the line, remember the age old line...
'be careful what you wish for'.
If as you suggest that we are in for a period of austerity, I am afraid I must disagree with you, we won't be spending silly money but the one thing our biggest shareholder will do is to protect his investment, and with the probability that there will be a radical change in the structure of the board and football department he will, as he has done in the past select an appropriate manager.

If as you suggest that we are in for a period of austerity, I am afraid I must disagree with you, we won't be spending silly money but the one thing our biggest shareholder will do is to protect his investment, and with the probability that there will be a radical change in the structure of the board and football department he will, as he has done in the past select an appropriate manager.
Not so sure about what he will do now after leaving lenny in a job way longer than he should have done

Do you think John no that Lawwell helped them out.
I definitely think he helped them on a couple of occassions and one of the occassions was RES 12.
Lawwell and Desmond are both money men mate and as much as I dislike both of them for their arrogance I would say Lawwell has done a great job as our CEO,Desmond did what Desmond does invested money into the club in the form of shares a total of 35%.
Lawwell,s problem is he wants to be hands on with everything at the club which involves money including transfers in and out and also loans,he thinks if he keeps holding back with an offer the seller will eventually give in to his price,but we know that is not true,,Hibs and Preston have proved that over the last 3 years with Ben Davies and John McGinn,two potentially great players for us who got away because Lawwell thought he was smarter than he is..
On the other hand John no he has been smart enough to realise that Celtic need a strong sevco and Scottish football need both of them to be strong,take both of us out of the Scottish Premiership and football in Scotland is done within 7 - 10 years.
Average attendances for 2019, Hearts 16,700, Hibs 16,700, Aberdeen 13,800,Killie 5800, Motherwell 5,500, St Mirren 5,300 Ross County 4,600,StJohnstone 4000, Livingstone 3500, Hamilton 2500. sevco 49,000...Celtic 58,000..take the two big ones out and the rest of the teams lose 4 big pay days from each of them,then sky sports dont offer any deals,advertising boards are not required,another thing to suffer is the academy,s,,but that is only if there are no Celtic or sevco,so lets leave Celtic in and take out sevco because they have went bust,,we can add Hearts to the equation so we are now back to 12 in the Premiership,first thing I think would happen is Sky pull the plug,no sevco Celtic Derby 4 times a season,,no interest from Sky,,No adidas sponsorship,,no big name players coming in,just big enough to win the league year after year maybe even 20 times in a row,but would it mean anything,not to me it would,nt...If I dont have sevco games to look forward to,I would seriously have to think about giving my season ticket up,,
I think we would be lucky to have 30000 fans at home games if we dont have sevco,,it might take a couple of years for people to dwindle away but I seriously think this is what would happen if we lost sevco,,but not to worry Bhoys and Ghirls we wont lose sevco they will always find a way to get the leccy money,,there are always the volunteer bucket rattlers..

HH.
The only reason sky is interested is all down to slippy. Once he's gone so will they. I do believe that Scottish football would be better off without the scum but only if the sfa/spfl take on the fact that a small top league with only 10/12 teams stifles player development and thus reduces the quality of the league. The knuckle daggers would eventually drift away from the game, apart from hearts and killie. The amount of cash in the game in the short term would be less but this would perhaps give impetus to the governing bodies to improve facilities for developing all areas of the game.

The only reason sky is interested is all down to slippy. Once he's gone so will they. I do believe that Scottish football would be better off without the scum but only if the sfa/spfl take on the fact that a small top league with only 10/12 teams stifles player development and thus reduces the quality of the league. The knuckle daggers would eventually drift away from the game, apart from hearts and killie. The amount of cash in the game in the short term would be less but this would perhaps give impetus to the governing bodies to improve facilities for developing all areas of the game.
Believe sky are in for 5 years and they like to try and take on products such as gaa and Scottish football in a hope to revamp them into a better product like they did with darts, tried with cycling until the heat came upon them with the accusations with drug taking, so would never trust them fucks whatsoever, but with the money at there disposal and the Scottish game in need of a cash injection, I would also say they now play a huge part of the corruption within the game especially with slippy for extra appeal to the market down south for the filthy bastards.

I think you underestimate the value of the Celtic v theRefgers game to Sky. It commands a Worldwide audience. There aren't many like it. It will still command that audience after slippy has gone, it always has. The advertising revenue alone is massive. Its not Burnley v Brighton, who watches that but their own fans. Certainly not many abroad, maybe ex-pats.

It's the Daily Ranger TET so I'm no clicking on to it but I can take a right good guess about what the glib one is insinuating. Skelly-eyed, cheating twat.
Done my good deed for the day and got a friend who struggles to get around at the best of times let alone in the snow some messages,milk a loaf and the Daily Record he says, fortunately no one I knew seen me, broke my bloody heart buying it. 😭😭

Members online

Latest posts

Back