Tierney Threads Merged

Wouldnt it be nice to open up a Scottish newspaper or look online to see a Scottish sports journalist write an article praying that Tierney stayed at Celtic. Playing the SPFL. Shining a light on the league. Promoting it. Praising his loyalty. Stating the fucking obvious that he should at least stay to try achieve 10 in a row with the team he loves.
My God can you imagine such a thing!!!!
Not in Scotland!! He had to leave. To become great. To become a star of world football.........
Meanwhile over at ibrokes we have the Colombian pele, the blue Cafu, a midfield of world beating superstars who are right where they need to be to be the best players on the planet.
Go anywhere in the world and the sports news cover all sports at all levels promoting the young from college athletics or other sports praising them, following their progress

From badmington to golf athletics to any sport , except this shite wee country , a country where what you swing with is more important than talent , where failure is reveled in ,and success loathed but only if your a tim

It's ingrained in there sports pages and there outlook in general , it will never change

The agenda this close season has been negativity played out since the final whistle and the press have ran with it and had a field day , and in some cases it's working

50 titles

treble treble

going for 9 for the 2nd time

debt free

Papers are for wrapping chips and wiping yer arse what they write in them is shite anyway

Take a bow Matthew Lyndsey......prick ????
"Tierney can be one of Europes top LB....if he leaves Celtic"

Incase you havent noticed Lyndsey, he already is. Hes also competing in champs league. Winning trophies. Playing for the club he loves.

"The £25 million– a figure that would see their youth academy graduate become the most expensive Scottish footballer by some distance – that Celtic are looking for would ease the pain of his departure considerably. The move, then, makes sense for all concerned."

Moves that makes sense for all?? Really. Scottish sports journalist are you? Wouldnt losing the best LB in Europe lower the talent and level of the league you report on??
Does it make sense to Celtic fans?? Losing our best player? Will the money help us??
Would him leaving ease the pain of us not qualifying for Europe due to having a weaker team? Thus, again, dragging the league you are supposed to support down even more.

Fucking moron

1561313579256.png

Wouldnt it be nice to open up a Scottish newspaper or look online to see a Scottish sports journalist write an article praying that Tierney stayed at Celtic. Playing the SPFL. Shining a light on the league. Promoting it. Praising his loyalty. Stating the fucking obvious that he should at least stay to try achieve 10 in a row with the team he loves.
My God can you imagine such a thing!!!!
Not in Scotland!! He had to leave. To become great. To become a star of world football.........
Meanwhile over at ibrokes we have the Colombian pele, the blue Cafu, a midfield of world beating superstars who are right where they need to be to be the best players on the planet.

Most of the guests on here are press looking for storys,that they pass off as there own ,have a look at the champions league thread .
Word for word what sarajevo fan has posted has been printed in the scum

They get there crayons once a day off jaba and write pish you only need one qualification the be a journo is scotland it's being a fkwit

Tierney is still at the age where he could stay to try and get the 10, and he could still earn a move to a top 4 side in England and all the riches that come with it. After that, it all depends how our finances are and if we were in a position to make him captain and improve his contract to keep him away from the vultures down south. I hope KT stays with us for many a year, but Arsenal might be watching to see if we qualify for the CL, if we don't make it don't be surprised it the dangle a big carrot at the club and see if we bite.

Most of the guests on here are press looking for storys,that they pass off as there own ,have a look at the champions league thread .

They get there crayons once a day off jaba and write pish you only need one qualification the be a journo is scotland it's being a fkwit
https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp.../no-celtic-bid-for-aberdeen-defender-mckenna/

Aberdeen FC / Latest Dons News
No Celtic bid for Aberdeen defender McKenna
Aberdeen have not received a £5 million bid from Celtic for Scott McKenna.
Reports this morning suggested the Dons had rebuffed an approach for the 22-year-old Scotland international, however, club sources have denied any offer was made.
Last summer, the Reds rejected a £7 million bid for McKenna from Aston Villa, with the Hoops, Hull City and Stoke City all failing in attempts to get Aberdeen to sell their prized asset.

Take a bow Matthew Lyndsey......prick ????
"Tierney can be one of Europes top LB....if he leaves Celtic"

Incase you havent noticed Lyndsey, he already is. Hes also competing in champs league. Winning trophies. Playing for the club he loves.

"The £25 million– a figure that would see their youth academy graduate become the most expensive Scottish footballer by some distance – that Celtic are looking for would ease the pain of his departure considerably. The move, then, makes sense for all concerned."

Moves that makes sense for all?? Really. Scottish sports journalist are you? Wouldnt losing the best LB in Europe lower the talent and level of the league you report on??
Does it make sense to Celtic fans?? Losing our best player? Will the money help us??
Would him leaving ease the pain of us not qualifying for Europe due to having a weaker team? Thus, again, dragging the league you are supposed to support down even more.

Fucking moron

His motives are hunnish, because he’s a fat hun, but if KT does go to a better league he will get better. That’s just a fact.

His motives are hunnish, because he’s a fat hun, but if KT does go to a better league he will get better. That’s just a fact.

Not disputing that TV. He plays against better players he gets better...that's not what's pissed me off. Its Lyndseys eagerness for us to sell. No thought about the league he reports on losing a top player.
No thought that loyalty and the chance to make history may just be a good trait for a young player to have. Trying to sell the fact the KT will only become one of the top LB in Europe if he leaves. Ignoring the fact that he already is one of the top LB in Europe, hence the reason clubs like arsenal want to buy him.

Not disputing that TV. He plays against better players he gets better...that's not what's pissed me off. Its Lyndseys eagerness for us to sell. No thought about the league he reports on losing a top player.
No thought that loyalty and the chance to make history may just be a good trait for a young player to have. Trying to sell the fact the KT will only become one of the top LB in Europe if he leaves. Ignoring the fact that he already is one of the top LB in Europe, hence the reason clubs like arsenal want to buy him.

I know I hear ye. He wants all our best players to leave, hoping Lawell will replace them with dross and his team can win their first title. I’ve hated the fat cunt for quite some time now with his bullshit about what’s best for our players.

Haven’t seen one article where he says the same about any Sevco player.

Fat utter cunt. Ignore him,

I know I hear ye. He wants all our best players to leave, hoping Lawell will replace them with dross and his team can win their first title. I’ve hated the fat cunt for quite some time now with his bullshit about what’s best for our players.

Haven’t seen one article where he says the same about any Sevco player.

Fat utter cunt. Ignore him,
Get them telt Verdict

HH

Reading KDS most on it have KT sold. It’s definitely growing arms and legs. A few replacements being mentioned, including Lowe who was on loan at the sheep. Could it be true? I’m not as sure as I was earlier today. See what tomorrow brings.

KT lives and breathes Celtic like no other Celtic player. It is in his DNA. The strands of which are Green and White. KT out of Celtic Park is like taking a fish out of water. Playing for any other team would just be playing football for a living. KT has the chance of being remembered in the same pantheon of heroes such as Billy McNeill. Perhaps even more so. I will talk about the depth of Scottish pessimism which is evident on KDS and why I do not post there when I speak next May. Here's a poser for the dayshift to consider. What do Scotland, New Zealand, Sri Lanka and Uruguay have in common and what makes the residents of these countries so pessimistic. I'll give you the answer in 11 months.

Kelly, like yourself I don't have anything to do with print journalism or their online platforms.

Most of the information I get comes from you lads here, but when I speak to work colleagues and what they read in the press, it bears a passing resemblance to topics that get raised on here 24 hours earlier.

I think you've described a good number of Scottish sports writers 'journalistic' efforts in your comment. They browse sights like this for the hint of a story then regurgitate it in a bastardised form in their sports pages.

That doesn't only extend to journalists. A few of those 'groundbreaking' bloggers also cherry pick elements from sites like this and SFM and develop the story with their own brand of raging paranoia to come up with an exclusive scoop (yeah yeah yeah).

It seems we are more influential than we perhaps think.

I have a friend who is a pilot for Air France and he swears on his grannies grave that a toilet attendant at Charles De Galle Airport told him that Neymar wants to put all the bad blood between Celtic and himself and finish his career in the East end of Glasgow. He has held talks with PL and is ready to accept a Feckin huge wage cut to pull on the hoops, rumours that he has convinced Dani Alves to join him are so far, unsubstantiated.

I have a friend who is a pilot for Air France and he swears on his grannies grave that a toilet attendant at Charles De Galle Airport told him that Neymar wants to put all the bad blood between Celtic and himself and finish his career in the East end of Glasgow. He has held talks with PL and is ready to accept a Feckin huge wage cut to pull on the hoops, rumours that he has convinced Dani Alves to join him are so far, unsubstantiated.
Feck Neymar, get your pilot mate to sort oot some stewardesses for the Bhoys!!!

I'll pass on the granny in her grave, I've had enough dead rides in my life - but you have to start capitalising on these contacts, Ben

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back