Tierney Threads Merged

The Celtic hating media one clown in particular this morning “uve got to let him go to realise his full potential at a higher level “f**k off as if that’s why they want him to leave.
They’re desperate to stop the nine and ten.

He's not going to realise his full potential at Arsenal either.
Two things he's guaranteed right now.
Being a legend at Celtic.
Ending his playing career and being at the very least a millionaire.
With KT it should be all about ambition and it can only be decent European football i.e. the Champions League
Which neither Celtic or Arsenal will win.
Celtic should be capable of a decent Europa run so he doesn't need to go to Arsenal for that.
I could understand all the talk if it was Jurgen and Liverpool knocking on his door.
Arsenal won't be challenging any time soon.

He's not going to realise his full potential at Arsenal either.
Two things he's guaranteed right now.
Being a legend at Celtic.
Ending his playing career and being at the very least a millionaire.
With KT it should be all about ambition and it can only be decent European football i.e. the Champions League
Which neither Celtic or Arsenal will win.
Celtic should be capable of a decent Europa run so he doesn't need to go to Arsenal for that.
I could understand all the talk if it was Jurgen and Liverpool knocking on his door.
Arsenal won't be challenging any time soon.

It could be the same situation when Nicholas chose Arsenal over Liverpool. Liverpool is a non starter now, as they have Robertson, but Man City could use him as he is better than what they have. If Pep came in for him I think he would have to go.

A nice stadium, a full house, but absolutely no atmosphere

It's like an absolute fucking graveyard of a stadium. Arsenal, like Fulham, are a fully gentrified football club. It's about £7000 for a season ticket. I'm surprised they don't have a 'smart casual' dress code. It's what Anne Budge wishes Hearts could be like if it wasn't for the absolute hordes of scum from Gorgie and Wester Hailes that make up the majority of their fanbase.

Not for players who want to leave. ;)
Agree TV love Celtic with everything bone in ma body. also love the amount of former players who never criticised the Club even when they should have. But didn’t if we lose KT it won’t be just for money. He loves this Club you see it every time he goes to the GB Corner at Celtic park. He won’t get any criticism from me or the vast majority of Fans.
Cnuts a canna stand Mandy WanKer Ravey Proban. To name but 2 soup taking twats.
So rant over need to cut the gress and the hedge. Before the big Thunner storm hits tonight.

HH ?

It could be the same situation when Nicholas chose Arsenal over Liverpool. Liverpool is a non starter now, as they have Robertson, but Man City could use him as he is better than what they have. If Pep came in for him I think he would have to go.

Exactly no one I think would stand in his way or criticise him if he went to City, Chelsea, Liverpool or even Utd at least we could say fair does he has ambition
But Arsenal?
They just let Ramsey walk away on a free and he was arguably their best player by miles last season.
They've no ambition and won't take him anywhere he's not going just now

Exactly no one I think would stand in his way or criticise him if he went to City, Chelsea, Liverpool or even Utd at least we could say fair does he has ambition
But Arsenal?
They just let Ramsey walk away on a free and he was arguably their best player by miles last season.
They've no ambition and won't take him anywhere he's not going just now

And why would he want to leave a club with no ambition only to go to another one of the same ilk? Arsenal isnt the right choice. If it’s even a goer.

And why would he want to leave a club with no ambition only to go to another one of the same ilk? Arsenal isnt the right choice. If it’s even a goer.

We have no ambition wtf is going for TEN all about.

Believe me, that takes precedence over Europe till its done for most fans.

All i want is the TEN and a decent account of ourselves in Europe is ambitious enough for this ghirl presently

Take a bow Matthew Lyndsey......prick ????
"Tierney can be one of Europes top LB....if he leaves Celtic"

Incase you havent noticed Lyndsey, he already is. Hes also competing in champs league. Winning trophies. Playing for the club he loves.

"The £25 million– a figure that would see their youth academy graduate become the most expensive Scottish footballer by some distance – that Celtic are looking for would ease the pain of his departure considerably. The move, then, makes sense for all concerned."

Moves that makes sense for all?? Really. Scottish sports journalist are you? Wouldnt losing the best LB in Europe lower the talent and level of the league you report on??
Does it make sense to Celtic fans?? Losing our best player? Will the money help us??
Would him leaving ease the pain of us not qualifying for Europe due to having a weaker team? Thus, again, dragging the league you are supposed to support down even more.

Fucking moron

Take a bow Matthew Lyndsey......prick ????
"Tierney can be one of Europes top LB....if he leaves Celtic"

Incase you havent noticed Lyndsey, he already is. Hes also competing in champs league. Winning trophies. Playing for the club he loves.

"The £25 million– a figure that would see their youth academy graduate become the most expensive Scottish footballer by some distance – that Celtic are looking for would ease the pain of his departure considerably. The move, then, makes sense for all concerned."

Moves that makes sense for all?? Really. Scottish sports journalist are you? Wouldnt losing the best LB in Europe lower the talent and level of the league you report on??
Does it make sense to Celtic fans?? Losing our best player? Will the money help us??
Would him leaving ease the pain of us not qualifying for Europe due to having a weaker team? Thus, again, dragging the league you are supposed to support down even more.

Fucking moron
smsm don't ye just love them, wee jabba lapdugs!!!!! phuq the lot of them,their desperation for us to lose ground is becomin hilarious!!! HH Lubo.

Wouldnt it be nice to open up a Scottish newspaper or look online to see a Scottish sports journalist write an article praying that Tierney stayed at Celtic. Playing the SPFL. Shining a light on the league. Promoting it. Praising his loyalty. Stating the fucking obvious that he should at least stay to try achieve 10 in a row with the team he loves.
My God can you imagine such a thing!!!!
Not in Scotland!! He had to leave. To become great. To become a star of world football.........
Meanwhile over at ibrokes we have the Colombian pele, the blue Cafu, a midfield of world beating superstars who are right where they need to be to be the best players on the planet.

I remember they cunts used to always niggle larsson too about only been good here. No guts to go elsewhere no ambition haha fkn ha.

Man Utd? Made it.

Barcelona? Made it

They cunts can open their gubs and spew shit till the cows come home. They know its shit.

Wouldnt it be nice to open up a Scottish newspaper or look online to see a Scottish sports journalist write an article praying that Tierney stayed at Celtic. Playing the SPFL. Shining a light on the league. Promoting it. Praising his loyalty. Stating the fucking obvious that he should at least stay to try achieve 10 in a row with the team he loves.
My God can you imagine such a thing!!!!
Not in Scotland!! He had to leave. To become great. To become a star of world football.........
Meanwhile over at ibrokes we have the Colombian pele, the blue Cafu, a midfield of world beating superstars who are right where they need to be to be the best players on the planet.
that's the problem right there Lubo,Scottish sports "journalist" phuqin misnomer or what

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back