Tim Tech Support

26+6=1

A lot of us on here have skills and work experience which could help each other out.
A person could save a lot of money by repairing, upgrading or updating an appliance or be better informed when dealing with repair technicians or other professionals who could potentially take advantage.
If you have an IT problem I can definitely help or advise and I'm not looking anything for it.
I'm sure there are other skilled people on here who could say the same.
So if you have a problem with your laptop, house, car or the underfloor heating in your turf-fired jacuzzi etc; bog it up here and maybe somebody can help you out.

A lot of us on here have skills and work experience which could help each other out.
A person could save a lot of money by repairing, upgrading or updating an appliance or be better informed when dealing with repair technicians or other professionals who could potentially take advantage.
If you have an IT problem I can definitely help or advise and I'm not looking anything for it.
I'm sure there are other skilled people on here who could say the same.
So if you have a problem with your laptop, house, car or the underfloor heating in your turf-fired jacuzzi etc; bog it up here and maybe somebody can help you out.
Think my cat needs a reboot, mate......There's been a system failure somewhere because she thinks she's a dog!!!

It's not a major issue, but if she keeps digging up they bones I buried in the backies, then I'm likely going to get bed and breakfast at Carstairs for the rest o' my puff!!!

Back