Tim Tech Support

Jaysus lads, a man offers to help people and he's hit with nothing only smart arse remarks.....
On a serious note though, if there's any parts of your house too dark, I'm an expert at shoveling daylight into dark corners.
Alternatively, I know a man who knows a man that knows a man that sells neon light signs!

Guys, I reckon we owe a bit of an apology to 26, his original post was a guid yin. We all need a bit of help now and then.
After the amount of mad shite I've posted on here nobody owes me a thing.
This thread has been good craic and nobody got hit, hurt or offended.
Somebody plagued with popups or uncooked poptarts might post something some time and it'll hardly rip the drawers aff the space-time continuum if nobody ever diz.

Guys, I reckon we owe a bit of an apology to 26, his original post was a guid yin. We all need a bit of help now and then.
Quite right too. 26 started a very useful thread here.

As a chemist I was very eager to help because for some unknown reason, nobody wants any homers done by fannies like me (unless I became the Walter White of Aberdeenshire - then you'd all be interested).

And what happens? You saddos take a simple everyday scientific word like titration and turn it into "tit ration" and start giggling away like naughty schoolbhoys! 😂

Thankfully Head Prefect, tictastic, is here to get us all back on track. Well done, sir. 🙂(y)

As a chemist I was very eager to help because for some unknown reason, nobody wants any homers done by fannies like me (unless I became the Walter White of Aberdeenshire - then you'd all be interested).

And what happens? You saddos take a simple everyday scientific word like titration and turn it into "tit ration" and start giggling away like naughty schoolbhoys! 😂

Thankfully Head Prefect, tictastic, is here to get us all back on track. Well done, sir. 🙂(y)

Titilating indeed!…

You saying Tics guid at head well he kept that quiet 🤫 oops then he telted yi Doh

HH 🙄

Quite right
As a chemist :sleep::sleep::sleep:

A simple everyday scientific :sleep::sleep::sleep:,,word like Titration oh dear god make him stop :sleep::sleep::sleep:

fad91b663bf1daefea04810e6ac9a620.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back