Tim Tech Support

Quite right too. 26 started a very useful thread here.

As a chemist I was very eager to help because for some unknown reason, nobody wants any homers done by fannies like me (unless I became the Walter White of Aberdeenshire - then you'd all be interested).

And what happens? You saddos take a simple everyday scientific word like titration and turn it into "tit ration" and start giggling away like naughty schoolbhoys! 😂

Thankfully Head Prefect, tictastic, is here to get us all back on track. Well done, sir. 🙂(y)
Yeah that's because nobody knows what titration means😂😂😂😂

Titration is the slow addition of one solution of a known concentration (called a titrant) to a known volume of another solution of unknown concentration until the reaction reaches neutralization, which is often indicated by a color change.

Your welcome…
Oh such hilarity
as we talked molarity

Titration is the slow addition of one solution of a known concentration (called a titrant) to a known volume of another solution of unknown concentration until the reaction reaches neutralization, which is often indicated by a color change.

Your welcome…
Your sad isn’t that a cut and paste yiv dun there Ima
Your caught cutter Bhoy feeling pasty

HH 😉

Done a few years at the council so if anyone needs any tips on how to keep a job but dodge the work I’m yer man and glad there so many gynaecologists here because the fanny next door take me is getting right on ma tits
Apparently thon Kuntwell at Sevco used to work for the council or at least I think that's what it was. Heard something about a manhole inspector.

I have built up quite a knowledge regarding alcohol and have a lot of experience regarding it. If anybody has a query about this, feel free to send me a sample (or many), and I will gladly give you my honest opinion free of charge.

Last edited:

Members online

Back