Time to talk about the Time Added on Talk that has So Angered Chick Young & Co

I heard that Hollywood have taken the advice of Members of parliament around the world and especially the christian community and have banned all crucifixes and signs of the cross in zombie and blood filled vampire movies. The gore and violence and nudity does not offend the christians or atheists or any other spirituality but these traditional weapons for fighting the preternatural occult are deemed too explicit and offensive to the zombies watching these movies that Hollywood have finally caved in to the pressure but especially from the protestant christian sects, who abhore crosses and signs of cross.

Hedonism and sadomasochistic violence will be ramped up to max in these movies to help the film goers expereince

I heard that Hollywood have taken the advice of Members of parliament around the world and especially the christian community and have banned all crucifixes and signs of the cross in zombie and blood filled vampire movies. The gore and violence and nudity does not offend the christians or atheists or any other spirituality but these traditional weapons for fighting the preternatural occult are deemed too explicit and offensive to the zombies watching these movies that Hollywood have finally caved in to the pressure but especially from the protestant christian sects, who abhore crosses and signs of cross.

Hedonism and sadomasochistic violence will be ramped up to max in these movies to help the film goers expereince
cross.gif

Bella lugosi would be leader of this country

Morphine addict
And intimidated by aggressive cruicfixs

Did you see how aggressive that crucifix is

Poor dracula stopped dead in his tracks
How to scare the bejesus out of the undead
Bring out your cross
Bring out your cross
Bring out your cross

Alternative history no crucfixions happened the Romans had the electric chair

af8a7b5c26c84a4797210b81c0d61d96--pieta-contemporary-art.jpg

Bella lugosi would be leader of this country

Morphine addict
And intimidated by aggressive cruicfixs

Did you see how aggressive that crucifix is

Poor dracula stopped dead in his tracks
How to scare the bejesus out of the undead
Bring out your cross
Bring out your cross
Bring out your cross

omething thats badly lacking at Celtic park in my opinion is the deadly cross and a zombie weapon.

Thankfully the superficial one is gone.

Take note Lenny bring back the cross and a decent big Catholic CDs and Strikers who know how to deal with the cross

traditional wingers and traditional cross converters

Bring back the traditions that work

omething thats badly lacking at Celtic park in my opinion is the deadly cross and a zombie weapon.

Thankfully the superficial one is gone.

Take note Lenny bring back the cross and a decent big Catholic CDs and Strikers who know how to deal with the cross

traditional wingers and traditional cross converters

Bring back the traditions that work

Bella lugosi and Christopher Lee were traditional wingers

Latest posts

Back