Time to talk about the Time Added on Talk that has So Angered Chick Young & Co

Read other forums ,re time added, all legit,they are hurting bad,love it, the ‘peepul’cant understand that they are not important anymore,if the referee wanted to help Dundee,he could have called a halt ,a lot earlier,he played by the rules,heavens,am I praising the mib for once !!!!!!hh

The World Cup in Russia set a decent precedent for the due amount of time being added on.

It is not uncommon for EPL games to have a minimum of five minutes added time and it was only really Scotland where there appeared to be a fixed-rate of three minutes (and only on the basis of having 6 substitutions).

Whether Celtic deserved to win or not, Dundee made a conscious decision to waste time and to make a repeated sequence of late, heavy challenges which caused injuries.

Dundee were the architects of their own destruction by using spoiling tactics and being committed to wasting as much time as possible.

Being in among the Dundee fans, I was dumbfounded that they appeared to embrace that type of performance. Celtic were pretty poor, but there was only one team interested in the possibility of a game of football breaking out at some point, so ultimately - Dundee got everything they deserved.

On the subject of Chic Young and added Time, he and his media buddies have been trying to create 7-years worth of added time for a club that died on its arse in 2012.

The World Cup in Russia set a decent precedent for the due amount of time being added on.

It is not uncommon for EPL games to have a minimum of five minutes added time and it was only really Scotland where there appeared to be a fixed-rate of three minutes (and only on the basis of having 6 substitutions).

Whether Celtic deserved to win or not, Dundee made a conscious decision to waste time and to make a repeated sequence of late, heavy challenges which caused injuries.

Dundee were the architects of their own destruction by using spoiling tactics and being committed to wasting as much time as possible.

Being in among the Dundee fans, I was dumbfounded that they appeared to embrace that type of performance. Celtic were pretty poor, but there was only one team interested in the possibility of a game of football breaking out at some point, so ultimately - Dundee got everything they deserved.

On the subject of Chic Young and added Time, he and his media buddies have been trying to create 7-years worth of added time for a club that died on its arse in 2012.
Well put,hh

The Dundee keeper from the first minute wasted time, thier players going down injured at every opportunity even after bringing down a Celtic player grabbing the ball too slow down the game at throw ins and free kicks,notice that no one has mention the stonewall penalty,time added on was correc,do you think Madden done it for our benefit,don't think so,if you can't take it don't dish it out,the only people at fault are Dundee themselves,its a sod when it comes back and bites your arse,

The Dundee keeper from the first minute wasted time, thier players going down injured at every opportunity even after bringing down a Celtic player grabbing the ball too slow down the game at throw ins and free kicks,notice that no one has mention the stonewall penalty,time added on was correc,do you think Madden done it for our benefit,don't think so,if you can't take it don't dish it out,the only people at fault are Dundee themselves,its a sod when it comes back and bites your arse,
Madden has nothing to do with time added on its the job of the fourth official so please don’t give any credit to that orange b in any way.

That late Celtic goal helped St Mirren, so why was Chick Young so annoyed?

https://thecelticstar.com/time-to-t...d-on-talk-that-has-so-angered-chick-young-co/

I was on a rangers site cj novo were I became embroiled in the most absurd debate with this guy who said that all 2012 fans knew that as soon as they beat Celtic the sectarian SFA, BBC, sportscene willie Miller Michael Stewart would go into overdrive to make sure they wouldn't win anything. Yes you read that correctly such is the insanity of some sections of their support. Why do we never get 5 or6 minutes when we need them ? He questioned. I reminded him that 5 minutes was added on at the end of the Kilmarnock game but not good enough. From there it went to morelos has been targeted as he's a threat to Celtic?? I reminded him hes never scored against celtic but still unconvinced by reality he returned to the sectarian pro Celtic BBC daily record sportsound saying that when Celtic go up for their medals so too should Michael Stewart and willie Miller (well known sectarian Celtic supporters) the mind truly boggles beyond belief and I thought we were the ones accussedof being paranoid. I wasn't there to slate or troll 2012 just curious on cj novos take on the game which like Ryan 118 is always fair and never gets carried off on the hype but this is the mentality of what we are dealing with

Fuck that little baldy sevco prick cunt. St Mirren fan my arse. One of the very few things I ever enjoyed Jabba saying was.

“Aye Chic,you must have some eyesight to see St Mirren from the back of the Copeland Road stand.”

They are all raging because yet again, their overhyped pile of shite team is going to win fuck all.

Enjoy their pain. That is what is seeping out through this moaning. Chick Young is a fucking sevconian. Fuck him and all his similarly minded pals. GIRFUY.

You’re winning fuck all. And if we find that bastard tin in the summer, this is just the start of your misery,

Fuck that little baldy sevco prick cunt. St Mirren fan my arse. One of the very few things I ever enjoyed Jabba saying was.

“Aye Chic,you must have some eyesight to see St Mirren from the back of the Copeland Road stand.”

They are all raging because yet again, their overhyped pile of shite team is going to win fuck all.

Enjoy their pain. That is what is seeping out through this moaning. Chick Young is a fucking sevconian. Fuck him and all his similarly minded pals. GIRFUY.

You’re winning fuck all. And if we find that bastard tin in the summer, this is just the start of your misery,
This season regardless of our problems is so sweet the panic is ramping up big time 8 in a row triple treble on the cards it's superb God I love being a Celtic supporter HH

Maybe not a real St Mirren fan??????amazed at the number of st mirren/thistle fans in this country , hh
He’s maybe a bit like myself Ray, my mate played for the buddies in the late 70’s early 80’s (we came from the Paisley area) before he moved to the sheep ( he always supported them) with Fergie. From then on always had a soft spot for the buddies but always remained loyal to the Tic even when we played against my mates team, but was a proud and happy man when the sheep won the Cup winners cup and a Scottish Cup when I came back in 1986. I may be giving away my I’d too some Celtic supporters who came from my area before moving to aus here.

You might be right Ray but I’m sure the ref doesn’t keep the time but happy to be wrong but still won’t give credit to Madden the Midden for being fair in our way.
Yeh,had too pinch myself ,before saying it !!!true 4 th official makes decision based on what has happened,but it worked in our favour,because we did not give up, ,?and got our rewards, great to stick one up them ,hh

Back