Today the Celtic family remembers Thomas 'Kidso' Reilly...

Remember it well the cowardly bastards searched kidso in turf Lodge hot summers day just a pair of jeans on let him go on then the next bunch of cowardly bastards stop him then they shoot him as the oul bastard maggi said murder is murder unless your irish and Catholic god rest your soul kidso and may your family get real justice one day. And he was shot in the back .

Remember it well the cowardly bastards searched kidso in turf Lodge hot summers day just a pair of jeans on let him go on then the next bunch of cowardly bastards stop him then they shoot him as the oul bastard maggi said murder is murder unless your irish and Catholic god rest your soul kidso and may your family get real justice one day. And he was shot in the back .
Yea, remember the murder too. Beautiful summers day, people were stunned at the sheer callousness of his murder in broad daylight in front of witnesses. Girls from Banarama attended his funeral. Rest easy HH

Mo chairde, Kidso was sadly not the first or last member of Celtic Nation to be murdered by the official and shadow forces of the crown. History tells us that more of us will die at their hands but the cause and the people so eloquently referenced by Comrade Tommy Burns will never stop. We have withstood terror, starvation and all the deprivations they could throw at us. Our revenge reverberates in the continuing and undiminished laughter of our children.
Up The Celts! Unbowed, unbroken and still standing tall in complete dominance of the moral high ground.

Here is a Stiff Little Fingers song with Jim Reilly (brother of Kidso) on drums.
The song was written by Bob Marleys wife Rita.
The song is called Johnny Was and is about a guy getting shot for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Fantastic group slf richy I use to listen to them on a cassette tap I had it probably ended up getting mangled. Johnny was one of my favourites.the thing about kidso and Johnny was kidso lived in the area the murderer didn't.great to hear the song again richy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back