Tonight, The Celtic Star exposes their Fake News

The build up to and the aftermath of, event's as a result of the 29th has seen unprecedented level's of "get your retaliation in first" and the massive exercise in deflection, undertaken by sevco's pr department has plumbed to a new low,the sinister aspect for me, is the level of backing they received from smsm,in particular the print press,who printed articles on a daily basis,the "racist abuse" one of their player's would receive on the day, this was further exacerbated on radio stations by pundit's of a certain persuasion, who gleefully pushed the agenda of the ibrox club, we know we don't get anywhere near a "fair shake" from the media, especially the print press, but the level of co-ordination, directed from the ibrox club's pr department,and smsm,has, as i said, reached a sinister level, the media attack on our club,our players and our fan's, has been disgusting and any "journalist" worthy of that title,could and should have, "called it out",
so it's over to you Celtic to officially fight this attack on us,this should'nt just be left to bloggers and posters, leadership has to come from the top,so show us some and we will back you 100%, do nothing,then beware, this is Celtic and it is your duty to fight tooth and nail to protect the good name and integrity, not just of Celtic F.C, but the whole Celtic family
you have already let us down, with the 5 way agreement,and the refusal to act on resolution
refusal to act on this attack,will not be forgiven!

People like Keevins etc had the opportunity to nail this monster and consign it to the bin, instead they gave it life and blamed the fans as been idiots with a my da is bigger than your da mentality. Tell that to the nurses and Police who have seen the rise in meaningless assualts and hate crime stats.

The proper thing was to apply the rules on a level playing field, Rangers 1872 died through massive doping of their club and all who run our game and comment on it, should bow their heads in shame, their choice to take the bribe and go along with a hidden agenda is the reason why the bitterness and hatred has risen in the Scottish game, the sports media Scotland are no longer serving the interest of the public at large but are lappoodles writing puff pieces and propaganda to serve an institution which has done nothing to enhance the game or the lives of fans who buy into it, they are fed a hatred and this hatred is self evident whenever Celtic come to play against them.

Couple of good articles there guys, well done, unfortunately most of if not all the points will be ignored by the stenographers that pass as journalists, and I thought the tweet about Huns and Stairs in the video was crass, it gives them ammunition to fire back at us and the media the chance to ignore it.

H.H

Couple of good articles there guys, well done, unfortunately most of if not all the points will be ignored by the stenographers that pass as journalists, and I thought the tweet about Huns and Stairs in the video was crass, it gives them ammunition to fire back at us and the media the chance to ignore it.

H.H

The text in the video tweet are obviously not from us.

Expose one lie , the house of them starts to crumble

well done Niall and Winning captain now get this sent out to as many outlets as you can
They have best research resources in country. They know. They chose to fuel the agenda since its fora peepo.

I was once in media room at Hampden. rangers v Aberdeen. free grub for the lads. The security staff all came from Larkhall and over 50 reporters from all over country in the room. Rangers (back when it was rangers) scored and the roar in media room from the media blokes watching game in the media room on big screen all cheered with monster roar.

Was just passing through room at time.

One dude from one of the big rags was filling his suitcase with free sandwiches. must be on top rate tax wage and he was stuffing free sandwiches into his briefcase. Bet he's the kinda robber who thinks people who need food banks are lazy.

Last edited:
The build up to and the aftermath of, event's as a result of the 29th has seen unprecedented level's of "get your retaliation in first" and the massive exercise in deflection, undertaken by sevco's pr department has plumbed to a new low,the sinister aspect for me, is the level of backing they received from smsm,in particular the print press,who printed articles on a daily basis,the "racist abuse" one of their player's would receive on the day, this was further exacerbated on radio stations by pundit's of a certain persuasion, who gleefully pushed the agenda of the ibrox club, we know we don't get anywhere near a "fair shake" from the media, especially the print press, but the level of co-ordination, directed from the ibrox club's pr department,and smsm,has, as i said, reached a sinister level, the media attack on our club,our players and our fan's, has been disgusting and any "journalist" worthy of that title,could and should have, "called it out",
so it's over to you Celtic to officially fight this attack on us,this should'nt just be left to bloggers and posters, leadership has to come from the top,so show us some and we will back you 100%, do nothing,then beware, this is Celtic and it is your duty to fight tooth and nail to protect the good name and integrity, not just of Celtic F.C, but the whole Celtic family
you have already let us down, with the 5 way agreement,and the refusal to act on resolution
refusal to act on this attack,will not be forgiven!

Spot on Michael!

Members online

Back