Too much success

No excuses for throwing that lead away Tommy and letting a team who were in total disarray over take us.If they win this title he should be gone.This mob are nothing like the team from the Martin O'neil days and right now we look like gifting them the title.I hope you're right though.
Mate we will be celebrating in May 🍀 will be tight tho but we will be celebrating....

I'm home now and had good sleep after room sharing with a workmate who snores like a growling bear for a month ...had time to reflect on my post but I still agree with it and I just watched a video of the barrowfield development and amount of negative comments about sacking the board and manager etc and one comment said we are a shadow of the club and in a sad sad state 🤣 pretty obv the lad on the comment can't be any older than 13 .....we are 2 points behind rangers and we will claw that back and get top....our board need to get a grip or replaced and scouts defo need replaced.... majority of fans where wanting Brendan back to a point it was embarrassing but after a few hiccups they want rid even tho every other season as manager of our club he won a treble ....don't think it's just Celtic fans but maybe football fans in general have changed...martin O'Neil when he lost league to rangers a can't remember anyone calling him to be sacked (we have known for past 5 years rangers where on way back especially with the European performances and also our transfer model has helped them) I understand we all spend big money on celtic and we all want the best but sometimes when its not going our way its unbelievable with some of the reactions on social media and they football phone ins ...we will be back top some time in March and we will be winning the double and celebrating then get frustrated again in summer when we buy a winger from Sweden who can't get a game for malmo 🍀
Away back to your bed tommy???you can keep that positive nonsense to yourself and they hipsters you hang way!!!we urny happy bastards at the moment and things have been quite nice oan here for the last week or so,bumping oor gums and moaning like fuck…..??when you back aff shore?🤷‍♂️🤣

I'm home now and had good sleep after room sharing with a workmate who snores like a growling bear for a month ...had time to reflect on my post but I still agree with it and I just watched a video of the barrowfield development and amount of negative comments about sacking the board and manager etc and one comment said we are a shadow of the club and in a sad sad state 🤣 pretty obv the lad on the comment can't be any older than 13 .....we are 2 points behind rangers and we will claw that back and get top....our board need to get a grip or replaced and scouts defo need replaced.... majority of fans where wanting Brendan back to a point it was embarrassing but after a few hiccups they want rid even tho every other season as manager of our club he won a treble ....don't think it's just Celtic fans but maybe football fans in general have changed...martin O'Neil when he lost league to rangers a can't remember anyone calling him to be sacked (we have known for past 5 years rangers where on way back especially with the European performances and also our transfer model has helped them) I understand we all spend big money on celtic and we all want the best but sometimes when its not going our way its unbelievable with some of the reactions on social media and they football phone ins ...we will be back top some time in March and we will be winning the double and celebrating then get frustrated again in summer when we buy a winger from Sweden who can't get a game for malmo 🍀
I think every Celtic supporter in every corner of the globe would want to agree with you, Tommy; believe me, that includes myself. I just can't for the life of me believe we look like goin' on a sustained run of victories.

If we can get our better players back, and keep them fit, then, there IS hope. Then again, the fact that we are clinging to 'hope' tells a story.

Away back to your bed tommy???you can keep that positive nonsense to yourself and they hipsters you hang way!!!we urny happy bastards at the moment and things have been quite nice oan here for the last week or so,bumping oor gums and moaning like fuck…..??when you back aff shore?🤷‍♂️🤣
I make 3 games this time off so I'm buzzing 🤣🍀been pretty unlucky this year games wise missing rangers and 2 champ leagues to name a few 🤣 we will be back top in March and we will want a Brendan statue end of season (maybe the statue is too far🤣)

I make 3 games this time off so I'm buzzing 🤣🍀been pretty unlucky this year games wise missing rangers and 2 champ leagues to name a few 🤣 we will be back top in March and we will want a Brendan statue end of season (maybe the statue is too far🤣)
Good you get to use your ticket👍you enjoy your down time mate,,am jist messing!!!but oan a serious note?easy way the joy!!

The Brendan statue can go next to the new marble statue our CEO has planned for in front of the front door of the Lawwell Arena.

2024-01-28-23-12-43-563.jpg

I wish I was on the same stuff you're smoking Tommy.

What do you see in this current squad under this current manager that makes you sure we'll retain our status as Champions?

Our bhoys are well off the boil and can barely make a forward pass and the manager doesn't have them believing. He doesn't even know who is best eleven is!

The zombie klub have went from strength to strength and then some after the boost we've just given them.

I hope to God you're right or this could be a very embarrassing season for us.

I wish I was on the same stuff you're smoking Tommy.

What do you see in this current squad under this current manager that makes you sure we'll retain our status as Champions?

Our bhoys are well off the boil and can barely make a forward pass and the manager doesn't have them believing. He doesn't even know who is best eleven is!

The zombie klub have went from strength to strength and then some after the boost we've just given them.

I hope to God you're right or this could be a very embarrassing season for us.
I forgot to take my medication yesterday,🤣.....sack the board and get Brendan to FxxK 🤣......we have 3 tricky fixtures next so let's get 9 points and confidence up 😁🍀

What pisses me off, we had 2 gr8 Centre half's big Christopher Juillien who we sold for peanuts to highly rated France club, he scored in the cup final against the huns for us. Just to make it sweeter they still complain he was offside lol
Mori Jenz who we loaned to Shalke German 1st Div although they did get relegated he was a stand out for them.
I remember him scoring a overhead kick against & at Kilmarnock when we won
5-1
How I wish we had those heady days back.
Not only can't we find good players anymore, we can't hold on to the good ones we had.
I know we have CCV but no backup for when he is injured which is getting regular I'm afraid,

What pisses me off, we had 2 gr8 Centre half's big Christopher Juillien who we sold for peanuts to highly rated France club, he scored in the cup final against the huns for us. Just to make it sweeter they still complain he was offside lol
Mori Jenz who we loaned to Shalke German 1st Div although they did get relegated he was a stand out for them.
I remember him scoring a overhead kick against & at Kilmarnock when we won
5-1
How I wish we had those heady days back.
Not only can't we find good players anymore, we can't hold on to the good ones we had.
I know we have CCV but no backup for when he is injured which is getting regular I'm afraid,
I'd love to have a Jenz or Giakamakous to call on just now. But they left so not much we can do now about it, except for ensure we bring in even better replacements. Jullien never seemed to recover after that horrific knee injury. I thought him and CCV would have made an excellent partnership.

Back