Top of the table

Nick66

Well done to Football Scotland. They managed to put Sevco ahead of Celtic.
Not content with the, Close Season Cup, it now appears that the, Replica Top Cup, is going to Govan. Anything to get one over on Celtic, so sad. I also hope that MA or his legal team have had a look at that article, should help with the compo claim.

Not content with the, Close Season Cup, it now appears that the, Replica Top Cup, is going to Govan. Anything to get one over on Celtic, so sad. I also hope that MA or his legal team have had a look at that article, should help with the compo claim.

Didnt realise shirts bought from a stall in turkey counted.....

Anyway, I'm not a sore loser. Congratulations sevco ??

the scum have also won the international break/no domestic football cup!

Sevco boasting about the number of shirts they sold is another big mistake -: don't they realise that Big Mike A. will be taking note of these numbers , and when the GASL offers him compensation for the merchandise sold , Big Mike will point to their claims of selling 10 trillion shirts ( in XXXXXXXXL alone ) and will demand more dosh !!

HH

They will need the Replica Top Cup, cause they will win fuck all this year. Look on the bright side sevco, you will save a fortune on silver polish. Maybe enough to get it he Greetin Buffalo a decent haircut.

Back