Top_Bhoy is a hun infiltrator

Just find it difficult dealing with inferior intellect.

Get on the choo choo or gtf
You can clearly see I'm not a hun
You just like to call people huns
But you don't have the fucking brains
Or intellect to hold your hands up and say woops I've fucked up again and apologise

Haw jinxy67

Wee question if you don’t mind.

Why did you choose the name jinxy67 and not jinky67?

Haw jinxy67

Wee question if you don’t mind.

Why did you choose the name jinxy67 and not jinky67?
Because I have jinxy on most of my websites but originally when I was on Celtic minded I couldn't have jinky67 it was already taken

You can clearly see I'm not a hun
You just like to call people huns
But you don't have the fucking brains
Or intellect to hold your hands up and say woops I've fucked up again and apologise

You are a troll you said it not me dafty. Choo choo or gtf

Because I have jinxy on most of my websites but originally when I was on Celtic minded I couldn't have jinky67 it was already taken

How about using a bit of artistic licence and coming up with something like weejinky67 or the like then.....jinxy has a bad ring to it imo.

Celtic’s greatest ever player is a jinx?

How about using a bit of artistic licence and coming up with something like weejinky67 or the like then.....jinxy has a bad ring to it imo.

Celtic’s greatest ever player is a jinx?
Right OK then all the time I've had jinxy67 no-one has made a comment about it but I'll change it just for you
Hail! Hail!

Nasty little missin hormone troll
You've seen my photo from paradise you have seen the picture of my Avitar which you can then tell I'm definitely not a hun but instead of shutting your mouth and saying nothing you then carry on deliberately not reading the posts right, miss use them to carry on with your lies. If you really have a god I hope he forgives you
Hail! Hail!

Now am done wi you. Inferior intellect like yours its a waste of my valuable time.

Everyone read YOUR POSTS.

Your done here.

Tata

You said YOU ARE A TROLL YA DELUDED FKN BELLEND. I SAID YER A DICK.
This is what I'm talking about you being a liar, you made the claim that you had caught a hun troll.Nobody has seen this 'poster' but you then said it was because he offered to get you deludemol and wouldn't say up the (ra)
You then stated if he wouldn't say up the (ra) he must be a hun because no celtic fan would mind saying up the (ra) and I said well I wouldn't say it because I support celtic not the (ra)
Now SHOW me where I said I was A TROLL numbnuts

Now am done wi you. Inferior intellect like yours its a waste of my valuable time.

Everyone read YOUR POSTS.

Your done here.

Tata
Not every one: you like a fucking idiot realised I was calling you a liar and also interpreted it for your own benefit (the pope) and then proceded to lie continually. I'm here all week, and the next, ain't letting a nomark Internet poster call me a fucking hun
I come on here to talk to fellow/fellowesses Tim's you been on my back since day one and you seem to keep all my posts then miss QUOTE them to shitster
I've shown you pictures to prove I'm a Tim can't do anymore than that
I'm going nowhere
HAIL! HAIL! AND GOD BLESS THE POPE

This is what I'm talking about you being a liar, you made the claim that you had caught a hun troll.Nobody has seen this 'poster' but you then said it was because he offered to get you deludemol and wouldn't say up the (ra)
You then stated if he wouldn't say up the (ra) he must be a hun because no celtic fan would mind saying up the (ra) and I said well I wouldn't say it because I support celtic not the (ra)
Now SHOW me where I said I was A TROLL numbnuts

I will show you the deck. Close up n personal

Not every one: you like a fucking idiot realised I was calling you a liar and also interpreted it for your own benefit (the pope) and then proceded to lie continually. I'm here all week, and the next, ain't letting a nomark Internet poster call me a fucking hun
I come on here to talk to fellow/fellowesses Tim's you been on my back since day one and you seem to keep all my posts then miss QUOTE them to shitster
I've shown you pictures to prove I'm a Tim can't do anymore than that
I'm going nowhere
HAIL! HAIL! AND GOD BLESS THE POPE

Your the fkn liar ya bastard

Members online

Back