Transfer Round-up (merged)

Bonus Ball made a bid for Turnball. Obviously rejected as that tight arse probably offered thirty bob.

Get him to fuck out of my club. Cheapskate bastard is really getting to me.

since a seen that mafioso racoon on the telly,ah'm aff biskwits,pissin in fountains is interestin though!
That wee fucker really melted my nugget.

What business does an animal indigenous to Asia have in trying to be a mafia don.

Meerkats are not from Russia.......the dimwits got confused with sables and that feckin bear with his yoghurt is the best excuse for bear-baiting yet.

That wee fucker really melted my nugget.

What business does an animal indigenous to Asia have in trying to be a mafia don.

Meerkats are not from Russia.......the dimwits got confused with sables and that feckin bear with his yoghurt is the best excuse for bear-baiting yet.
rips ma knittin SP,meerkats sellin me insurance,racoons wi biskwit's,whit's next m&m's teachin me morality, phuq,it's like bein back in the 60's man!

8th June and we are in the annual interregnum between the end of the season and the opening of the transfer window on Tuesday. Already the football withdrawal symptoms seem severe. Symptoms include checking MSM and online media for rumours , whispers and innuendo every 90 seconds. Waking in the wee sma hours as alerts come in on your phone. (eg 23yr old Barnsley wonder kid could be the new Scott Brown) If we don't get a player we are cheap bastards. If we do get a player we must have paid too much.Terrified that our talent scouts miss the next Messi. Listening for rumours of the Loan Rangers signing Tonto or Ronaldo for 15 million from the magical money tree of Edmiston Rd. (do not mock) Symptoms are expected to intensify and could reach critical if we do something unthinkable like losing the first qualifying leg to Lincoln Red Imps from Gibraltar. Symptoms should abate when we qualify for the group stages and win the first Glasgow Derby. Sedation with Laphroig is indicated.

8th June and we are in the annual interregnum between the end of the season and the opening of the transfer window on Tuesday. Already the football withdrawal symptoms seem severe. Symptoms include checking MSM and online media for rumours , whispers and innuendo every 90 seconds. Waking in the wee sma hours as alerts come in on your phone. (eg 23yr old Barnsley wonder kid could be the new Scott Brown) If we don't get a player we are cheap bastards. If we do get a player we must have paid too much.Terrified that our talent scouts miss the next Messi. Listening for rumours of the Loan Rangers signing Tonto or Ronaldo for 15 million from the magical money tree of Edmiston Rd. (do not mock) Symptoms are expected to intensify and could reach critical if we do something unthinkable like losing the first qualifying leg to Lincoln Red Imps from Gibraltar. Symptoms should abate when we qualify for the group stages and win the first Glasgow Derby. Sedation with Laphroig is indicated.
Well diagnosed, doc. ?

spot on Fisiani and it gets worse when the transfer window opens and we have'nt signed the 400 players we've been linked with!sometimes ah think Lemmings are sensible! HH

Back