Transfer Round-up (merged)

right,whit aboot-
Bain (backup)
a right back,Ajer,simunovic(maybe Benkovic back,and a.n other)K.T (backup)
brown (backup) McGregor
Forrest Christie (backup cos ah think n'chump and Rogic will be off)
Eddy and Bayo (Griff)
reckon we need 4,5 tops,for 9 COYBIG!

Celtic could get Pradeep Singh for just a few dollars. He plays for Wellington Phoenix the only professional team in New Zealand. Best player in NZ

Just noticed that Timo Weah just scored again for USA against Ecuador... where our young defensive midfield target )Sergio Quintero)is playing.

The US got completely shafted in that game -- the go-ahead goal by Ecuador was scored by a player who was about a mile offside -- but Timo did a good job scoring and passing in that game. He also was great in the France game as well. I know, I know -- "you like him because he's a Yank" (I do!) -- but I hope we haven't seen the last of Timo in the green and white.

The US got completely shafted in that game -- the go-ahead goal by Ecuador was scored by a player who was about a mile offside -- but Timo did a good job scoring and passing in that game. He also was great in the France game as well. I know, I know -- "you like him because he's a Yank" (I do!) -- but I hope we haven't seen the last of Timo in the green and white.

Weah is never coming back. He just wasn’t good enough.

In case anybody thought he was.

Weah is never coming back. He just wasn’t good enough.

In case anybody thought he was.
Bit harsh. 4 goals in 14 games. Hardly a bad return for the amount of mins he was given out of those 14. No run in the team to build match sharpness but still looked lively when he was on. Very little service with Rogic and Ntcham smoking crack bowls before most of the latter season runouts they had ?. Calmac burst, christie out.
Not a lot of clever through balls getting played which he was capable of doing damage with.
Infact try adding up all the mins where Sinky and Gump fell out of a game and it's probably more mins than he had in his short loan spell.
I wouldn't want a big chunk of dough spent to sign him but I didn't think he did too badly. Another loan then yeah. MJ looks more than capeable of doing the bit part job that weah would be needed for so he probably isn't needed.
Can't claim to know much about the lad as a person but sometimes I felt he tried to speak too well. I'll explain. When listening to all of the interviews and statements it felt a bit cheesy and very American day time polished TV - rehearsed Disney club type of feel. Mibi that's just the way he is.

Bit harsh. 4 goals in 14 games. Hardly a bad return for the amount of mins he was given out of those 14. No run in the team to build match sharpness but still looked lively when he was on. Very little service with Rogic and Ntcham smoking crack bowls before most of the latter season runouts they had ?. Calmac burst, christie out.
Not a lot of clever through balls getting played which he was capable of doing damage with.
Infact try adding up all the mins where Sinky and Gump fell out of a game and it's probably more mins than he had in his short loan spell.
I wouldn't want a big chunk of dough spent to sign him but I didn't think he did too badly. Another loan then yeah. MJ looks more than capeable of doing the bit part job that weah would be needed for so he probably isn't needed.
Can't claim to know much about the lad as a person but sometimes I felt he tried to speak too well. I'll explain. When listening to all of the interviews and statements it felt a bit cheesy and very American day time polished TV - rehearsed Disney club type of feel. Mibi that's just the way he is.

I agree with what you are doing by comparison, but the fact for me remains, he isn’t worth going back for. Because other players play shite and lose interest isn’t a good enough reason to overlook the fact he wasn’t if the calibration to move us up. I think Shved is. I think Paddy would. I think Turnbull will.

good to know you can't spot a player

I can. He isn’t worth the £8m or so that was quoted. He won’t be as good as Shved for a third of that. And when Oaddy ends his last loan he will be cheaper too. So do you think he will be better than Shved or Paddy at half the money?

One to watch Larry
Alex Mendez

Members online

Latest posts

Back