Transfer Round-up (merged)

I really like this thread but value???
Its a misplaced "moonbeam" or point of a better phrase. Player value for us is exactly this model.
I'll shoot down every one of the guys that have looked at the lower league targets. Some of them are on under 5k. FACT.
Take a look At the clubs operating budget thier age and contracts. Why are we wasting breath?
If that's the market bar a few then yeah that's our market.
Personally I can't get behind that rule book. Those guys are prime epl shop window week on week out. Are they missing something or are we?
I class that leak as a weekly how are ye getting on. Fuck all else.

The huns didn't sweep any boards as we did. The money lost. Add it up. It isn't cheap. Chant about value or money or training. To me it's all the same. Would we of done those things under RD or even NL if the March had been unbroken I'd say no.
As far as the numpty signed policymakers... Get with the program. We are egg breakers not omelet makers.
We ain't ajax

Probably more bullshit but i read we want 10 million for Ntcham..no bad money if we get that considering he had a poor season.

Last edited by a moderator:
no been the same since moussa left,but also had an injury,plus the amount of feckin games!!!! do think he want's tae leave though,clickbait claim we're lookin for £15 to £17 mill for him....
His body language gives him away. I said it about Moussa last year and everyone gave me pelters, but I was right about him and now Ntcham wants to leave for what he perceives to be better.

I know he's had a bad season but he is a wonderful football player as we have all witnessed. I just love the way Ntcham passes the ball n for me, he's a steal at the price we paid for him n if we are looking to offload him, £10mill is an absolute insult! In this day n age he would walk into most teams n should be going for at least double that figure
He's just renewed his contract n is still ridiculouslyyoung, only Rogic is ahead of him in our team.
I honesty don't think we would have won the double treble without him.

I know he's had a bad season but he is a wonderful football player as we have all witnessed. I just love the way Ntcham passes the ball n for me, he's a steal at the price we paid for him n if we are looking to offload him, £10mill is an absolute insult! In this day n age he would walk into most teams n should be going for at least double that figure
He's just renewed his contract n is still ridiculouslyyoung, only Rogic is ahead of him in our team.
I don't think we've had our money's worth out of either of them this season. On their day they are gifted but we haven't had enough of those days, sadly.

Frustrates the life out me at times,we all know hes got a bit of class about him but he looks low in confidence just now for whatever reason.Don't think he's the most physical player either and thats what we lack in our team in my opinion.

Back