Transfer Round-up (merged)

Now what we need is a proven worth player, not experiments or project players.We took 25 mil and we have to invest them to replace KT or even enhance the team overall
Who says the guy cannot step up with better players surrounding him. Benkovic would cost us 15 mill i reckon, but he is also an experiment or a development player, you cannot gaurantee what you are getting either for free,loaned or high price tag in most cases.

He has no European experience and he is not an amazing player either to cover the absence of Tierney decently.The board took 25 mil from Arsenal and you tell me Lennon wants a player with the name Taylor.

Yes he has, pretty pish one right enough ?

Did you think we were going to spend the Arsenal money all on a left back? , not sure how long you have supported Celtic mate but most if not everyone else knew that wouldn't be the case. We are in the business of developing and bringing through most of our players, we are a selling club we identify up and coming talent and nurture them, then when we get fucked out the champions league we punt one, its Celtics business model, like for like is a dream for us not a bloody reality.

And if Neil wants Taylor to play for Celtic nothing you or I say or do will change that, so yeah I'm telling you Neil wants a "player called Taylor". Never said he was as good as previous player in his position, I said we should buy him if thats what the Manager the board Peter the fans the tea lady and the ball boys want, my whole point was /is dont piss about like last season pay the price and get him in.

H.H

Who says the guy cannot step up with better players surrounding him. Benkovic would cost us 15 mill i reckon, but he is also an experiment or a development player, you cannot gaurantee what you are getting either for free,loaned or high price tag in most cases.
Don't compare Benkovic with mediocrity.
I knew Benkovic would be a top player before he made an impact.You could see his talent that's why Dortmund and Leicester wanted him but he didn't play for first squad in EPL because Leicester had very expensive CB players and he got benched.

Yes he has, pretty pish one right enough ?

Did you think we were going to spend the Arsenal money all on a left back? , not sure how long you have supported Celtic mate but most if not everyone else knew that wouldn't be the case. We are in the business of developing and bringing through most of our players, we are a selling club we identify up and coming talent and nurture them, then when we get fucked out the champions league we punt one, its Celtics business model, like for like is a dream for us not a bloody reality.

And if Neil wants Taylor to play for Celtic nothing you or I say or do will change that, so yeah I'm telling you Neil wants a "player called Taylor". Never said he was as good as previous player in his position, I said we should buy him if thats what the Manager the board Peter the fans the tea lady and the ball boys want, my whole point was /is dont piss about like last season pay the price and get him in.

H.H
Then Lennon is responsible we didn't qualify for CL

Don't compare Benkovic with mediocrity.
I knew Benkovic would be a top player before he made an impact.You could see his talent that's why Dortmund and Leicester wanted him but he didn't play for first squad in EPL because Leicester had very expensive CB players and he got benched.
Are you telling me a guy is sidelined at the risk of a numpty with a price tag maybe blowing a managers career.

Back