Transfer Round-up (merged)

And jack hendry ??
Jack Hendry is one of the greates Scapegoats in club's History in an unsettled period where the rest did shit and he had a big task and big boots to fill and the fans blamed him for nothing.He made some mistakes trying to adapt while his teammates and manager made it all wrong but wasn't the correct time and the right person to be blamed so harshly.

100% Sean,,
It,s Killie we are talking about not Roma..
I agree £1m with the add ons,inflated prices from everybody because the Celtic war chest has been well documented by the hun media and the transfer money TK brought in..
Mr Bowie is barking up the wrong tree if he thinks Thrifty Pete is going to give him £3m ..HH

G.S..Imagine this was London. A few weeks ago,

It's celtic we're talking about not Barca..
I agree with 15 million plus addons,inflated prices because the Arsenal war chest has been well documented by the Spurs media.
Mr Lawwell is barking up the wrong tree if he thinks Asrenal are going to give them £25 million.

We made this situation by not buying before we sold. More amatuer CEO nonsense.

Jack Hendry is one of the greates Scapegoats in club's History in an unsettled period where the rest did shit and he had a big task and big boots to fill and the fans blamed him for nothing.He made some mistakes trying to adapt while his teammates and manager made it all wrong but wasn't the correct time and the right person to be blamed so harshly.
??? unsettled period fuck hate tae have seen the criticism he would have got if we were only winning doubles ?? you slaughter NFL then mention the word scapegoat ??? as I said earlier I will let the people decide is that the right spelling ??

Ffs, and I'm hoping to educate you, nae wonder I drink.
Dinnae bother 50. He's a young lad and very enthusiastic, but more than a bit deluded. Insisted that by spending £40-50m and playing our Academy teenagers we should be teaching the quarter finals of thd Champions League AT LEAST every season as we have many of the European elite players in our squad; we should be getting paid at least £250m for Tierney; Jack Hendry is the best centre back, then best right back we can get, then suddenly this week he is a top left back.

I believe his heart is in the right place and he definitely wants the best for Celtic but not worth arguing with him as he is so overly positive and his is the only correct point of view. I wish he was right as we'd be right up there with Barca, Real Madrid, etc, wining European trophies. HH

Last edited:
????? naw ye didnae ???? first rule of an opinion get at least some of the facts right ??? Keith jackass ??? so basically he went into his office ??looked in the mirror and said your sacked ??? definitely get a job in the record ??
I don't care about such things I care mainly for the actions of the board and analysing the situation

Back