Transfer Rumours

Got great respect for soro, obviously didn't fit into the way Ange wants to play, but instead of sulking and sitting upon his wages, he's made the effort to continue a career by wanting to play, wish a few more within our ranks could follow his lead.
Wish him well in his new venture
I liked Soro. When he was given a chance he initially played really well for us. Then he was dumped and only brought on occasionally and I thought he was trying too hard. Of course the Scottish refs couldn't wait to book him very early - usually for his first offence.

But he remained professional the whole time and he never complained. He also always looked happy whenever I saw him.

Do I think he was good enough for us? Probably not. But I wish him well and hope he does well with another club. Thanks and good luck.

I liked Soro. When he was given a chance he initially played really well for us. Then he was dumped and only brought on occasionally and I thought he was trying too hard. Of course the Scottish refs couldn't wait to book him very early - usually for his first offence.

But he remained professional the whole time and he never complained. He also always looked happy whenever I saw him.

Do I think he was good enough for us? Probably not. But I wish him well and hope he does well with another club. Thanks and good luck.
Soro was perhaps ill-advised to be the next Victor Wanyama by a damaged manager existing on the fumes of past glories.
He always struck me as a lad trying to do too much.
If only somebody had told him wearing the hoops was glory enough in itself he might have achieved greatness but alas the young man's career trajectory doesn't suggest he will.
I wish him all the best in the future

Soro was perhaps ill-advised to be the next Victor Wanyama by a damaged manager existing on the fumes of past glories.
He always struck me as a lad trying to do too much.
If only somebody had told him wearing the hoops was glory enough in itself he might have achieved greatness but alas the young man's career trajectory doesn't suggest he will.
I wish him all the best in the future
I thought Soro was worth a gamble when he came to us. The lad couldn't be faulted for his endeavour. That wasn't in question. Alas, he just didn't show the necessary composure or awareness needed . His propensity to dive in and give away needless fouls, coupled with losing possession, are the reasons he's not goin' to advance his career. At least with us. I too wish the boy well.

Moussa dembele is available for a rumoured £10 million from Lyon, should we not go and bring him home, loved it here, still tweets aboot us aw the time……no brainer….go get him🤷‍♂

Moussa dembele is available for a rumoured £10 million from Lyon, should we not go and bring him home, loved it here, still tweets aboot us aw the time……no brainer….go get him🤷‍♂

Not a chance, and thats pure clickbait.

Need that potential money to be spent elsewhere in strengthen the overall squad.
Once a player like that leaves ourselves they instantly come way beyond our wage bracket, so nothing but nonsense imo.

Seen this earlier on one of the sites noway we can have kyogo big jackie and dembele mate wid be superb but no chance its happening imo

When we sold him did the deal have a buy on clause?
We could buy him back and get money back! 😺

The Daily Lier up to thier usual rubbish how much the Newco is going to spend on this player or that one they put out a statement saying that Newco were ready to splash the cash on new players from all that cash they got form players they sold on the other hand down selling any player that Celtic take a interest in,they have taken a draw in a friendly as a bad result and Celtic have problems of course have they have failed to mention the problem they have with the Fatman players showing no interest in joining thier club our the fact that they after players out of contract or cheap as chips when they do spend on a player it’s bottom of the list another saying they are about to empty thier war chest now thiers a joke on its own

The Daily Lier up to thier usual rubbish how much the Newco is going to spend on this player or that one they put out a statement saying that Newco were ready to splash the cash on new players from all that cash they got form players they sold on the other hand down selling any player that Celtic take a interest in,they have taken a draw in a friendly as a bad result and Celtic have problems of course have they have failed to mention the problem they have with the Fatman players showing no interest in joining thier club our the fact that they after players out of contract or cheap as chips when they do spend on a player it’s bottom of the list another saying they are about to empty thier war chest now thiers a joke on its own
We're pure fucked then eh🤦‍♂️fannies since wen does a paper throwing some guys name out actually become a target?? Ive seen theres not one journo with a backbone talking about theyre wage bill while adding all these players who they will punt soon for more than the KT fee🤣🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Back