Transfer Rumours

Couldn't place the blame for that totally at his door POD, no matter how much I dislike the man still.
Whole issue here still remains about getting the youngsters meaningful game time for development purposes.
Could argue that he never fought hard enough for this area within the club, but only kept that lowland league football in place by the skin of our teeth for next season still, but far from resolved still.
With football now becoming younger by the year nowadays, then the likes of hickey and Doak are not going to be the last of missing out on potential youngsters either.
Ange can only do so much as he's showing at present, but a much better plan needs to be put in place still due to allowing younger Scottish talent a better chance to succeed than keep having to invest in players outside of Scotland and hoping to sell at a profit, where the Scottish game still remains sadly and without much hope of changing either by the looks of things either imo.
Must be so hard to judge kids at that age what ones to really back i dont blame lawwel for things like this

What bugs me Hoopy and John No is that he is another example of a left sided youngster from our academy that was released, and is now worth serious money in the EPL. The other being Liverpool's Robertson.

Also we were linked back with him after Tierney went, and before Bolonga. Even then you could see he was going to make it as a player. But it died a death.
Agree about when he was at hearts that was wen to get him

Must be so hard to judge kids at that age what ones to really back i dont blame lawwel for things like this
The whole Scottish Market is left wide open for youngsters to be poached for very little and stand to make millions for the poaching club with the Scottish club left with a token sell on fee, yet still to many happy with them returns still.
It says everything that cash rich clubs from bigger leagues can still exploit this gap within the Scottish market still.
The Scottish FA couldn't care less as they will look upon it as helping the national team, yet in the long run there could be a Scottish national team without any players playing within Scottish football still.

The whole Scottish Market is left wide open for youngsters to be poached for very little and stand to make millions for the poaching club with the Scottish club left with a token sell on fee, yet still to many happy with them returns still.
It says everything that cash rich clubs from bigger leagues can still exploit this gap within the Scottish market still.
The Scottish FA couldn't care less as they will look upon it as helping the national team, yet in the long run there could be a Scottish national team without any players playing within Scottish football still.
Im glad that italy has noticed we have some rite good youths but we are so fuckin backwards as a country its no wonder they have to leave scotland so young

Wee bit of renewed chat about Jordan Larsson. Would love to see him sign but would love a bit of advance warning too because if he signs there's a fortune to be made in bog roll shares. And by bog roll shares I mean on the stock market rather than the austerity toiletry arrangements at Muddy Park.

Wee bit of renewed chat about Jordan Larsson. Would love to see him sign but would love a bit of advance warning too because if he signs there's a fortune to be made in bog roll shares. And by bog roll shares I mean on the stock market rather than the austerity toiletry arrangements at Muddy Park.
If he’s smart, he’ll not sign for us, like all sons of famous footballers, their Faithers boots are too big to fill,…….

To be honest I don’t think he is good enough for us
I don’t know, he’s was valued at £13 million by the Russian team he played for before he was given a free by UEFA for all foreign players player’s in the Russian league, must have something about him, we couldn’t afford that price, my heart says sign him, but my head says he’ll always be compared to his da, which is unfair on the lad, as Larsson was the best player in the last 50 years to pull oan the hoops 🤷‍♂️

So easy for us fans to let our hearts rule our heads I’ve no idea what the lads like but his da was practically unknown to us when he signed
True, Larsson was practically unknown, playing the Celtic way, really suited Larsson, we made him the player he became, the choked up tear’d interview in the tunnel at parkhead after his last last, was as emotional for aw us as it was for him…..
I remember watching him in his 1st game v hibs and he game the ball away to chic Charnly that led to a hibs goal thinking “we’ve signed a dud here” 🤣🤣🤣

True, Larsson was practically unknown, playing the Celtic way, really suited Larsson, we made him the player he became, the choked up tear’d interview in the tunnel at parkhead after his last last, was as emotional for aw us as it was for him…..
I remember watching him in his 1st game v hibs and he game the ball away to chic Charnly that led to a hibs goal thinking “we’ve signed a dud here” 🤣🤣🤣
Ah mind that as well thought the same, shame on us, I don’t know what the bigger gift Wim gave us was, stopping their 10 or Henrik

What is St Mirren's Dylan Reid like? I can't think who he is. Apparently the rumours are we are trying to buy him for £175K. This could be the usual nonsense that we hear every transfer window, or it could be true.

I'm assuming a 17 year old midfielder would then be loaned out again as I doubt he'd get near our matchday squad.

Back