Transfer Rumours

Sorry brim but have to disagree.
Not every player we bring into the club needs to have a sell on value.
One thing we have lacked badly, even during our so successful period, was there wasn't much of a stability feel surrounding the club, with every asset for the club in playing terms was also deemed as a sellable asset also.
We won't ever change that outlook anytime soon, especially with the riches that are on offer elsewhere, but we have already taken huge steps to combat it, if and when it should come around.
We have for way to long never really gained much if any stability in the keeper position, when we did, we got a dud, now we have the position taken care of for possibly 5 plus seasons now.
The playmaker role calmac operates in currently is so pivotal to the way Ange wants to play and also looks like that won't be changing any time soon either.
So potentially getting in a player like Mooy could take care of another huge position within the team for hopefully at least 3 plus seasons.
The jap imports are usually very loyal so hopefully they won't want to move on elsewhere, and already a potential convayer belt in place for any future japanese talent that we might be interested in.
Of course players will still move on, but already with potentially huge transfer fees for them in the future, yet we would be in a far better position to deal with such a situation should it arise, than I can ever recall.
Ange said he wanted to build something very special for the club, I believe him totally at present and all potentially been done with stability and direction in place also, and all that with the amount of quality bought in already.
I think Mooy will be a really good signing for us.
Were getting a proven international who's played EPL football and worked under Ange before.
At 31 hes in his prime years , a 1 season contract with option to extend by 1 season to me is a complete no brainer.
I remember Mooy at Brighton, hes a player.

Were getting a proven international who's played EPL football and worked under Ange before.
At 31 hes in his prime years , a 1 season contract with option to extend by 1 season to me is a complete no brainer.
Yeh it looks like we're signing Mooy. If the deal is as reported, 1 year contract with a 1 year option to extend its not a bad deal for a player of that age.

Had a laugh at them signing Davies for 4mill which could rise to 10mill if that's true ( which I doubt)then Liverpool have well and truly rinsed them again. Seems these days any deal they do has millions of add one to take the price up by another 5or6 mill
Even for 4 it's a cracking deal for Liverpool he was shite for Sheffield utd last year apparently

Yeah I have recollections of seeing him in a few EPL games. Good player and didn’t take any shit...which means he should be warned about the hun refs who will card him at every opportunity.

Bullshit!!! Gaffer said he wants TWO more so how does that match up with a choice between two players for the one position??
Wouldn't actually surprise myself cairnsbhoy if true of course.
Would be a potential signing with CL football in mind imo, and if so not really a choice as such I would say

Wouldn't actually surprise myself cairnsbhoy if true of course.
Would be a potential signing with CL football in mind imo, and if so not really a choice as such I would say
Really mate?? I only seen the headline and not an actual interview but it was pretty clear he said 2 coming in within the week hopefully I'm still Really hoping a cb of note comes In as the second one John hopefully julien goes to slacken some extra cash mate 🤞

Back