Transfer Rumours

Got total trust in Ange and the players he has bought into the club, seems ridiculous to make that statement now, when so sceptical about him upon his arrival.
The level of quality with the added bonus of the stability and proper direction has been nothing but a fantastic and remarkable achievement to date, along with success already gained.
Most gifted manager I have ever seen at Celtic and long may it continue also.
I totally understand many might have a few reservations regarding the style of football being played, but I think it's a total joy, if a bit dangerous at times, and more importantly is the players in general seem far more comfortable with it also, so don't see what's not to like at present to where we were only a year ago
don't think anyone knew what to expect when Ange arrived well apart from Tom Rogic and he just had a big grin about it

If today's reports are correct that we are about to sign both Mooy and Jenz then it just confirms that all those "in the know" insiders actually know little more than us punters. There was not a whisper about either of these players despite them both being linked heavily with us last summer and the obvious close connection between Ange & Aaron.

But that maybe means that tonight's murmurs about Jullien being wanted by Turkish side Trabzonspor are also a lot of shite!
Makes a change from the days when somebody leaked info every feckin week.

Got total trust in Ange and the players he has bought into the club, seems ridiculous to make that statement now, when so sceptical about him upon his arrival.
The level of quality with the added bonus of the stability and proper direction has been nothing but a fantastic and remarkable achievement to date, along with success already gained.
Most gifted manager I have ever seen at Celtic and long may it continue also.
I totally understand many might have a few reservations regarding the style of football being played, but I think it's a total joy, if a bit dangerous at times, and more importantly is the players in general seem far more comfortable with it also, so don't see what's not to like at present to where we were only a year ago
Same here I've totally bought into the guy been a breath of fresh air at a tough time last year i know there's times we maybe think right we're ahead just keep the lead but I love watching this team go for the throat mate when all comes together it's brilliant to watch

The record is running a cracker on Ben Davies
"After ranjurs beat Celtic for his signature " (we gave up 18 months ago, im pretty sure I could beat Usain Bolt at the hundred meters if he gave up 18 months before I started)
"Klopp lavished praise on Davies" (a player he didn't give a single start to during his Liverpool spell)
"Davies deserves to be on the big stage" says Klopp ( just not our big stage, can't believe we managed to offload him for a profit)

😹

Like most Celtic fans I have been critical about the extended negotiation tactic we have previously used that too often resulted in us missing out on our preferred targets. I must say that the last three transfer windows have been a pleasant change where we seem to be getting deals closed out much quicker.

Now being involved in contract negotiations myself I appreciate there is a lot of hard work going on in the background to get these complicated deals over the line. But I just feel that in the past we would have spent an extra few weeks negotiating instead of getting players in early and settled with their new teammates BEFORE the season starts. Lawwell's target date was 31st August rather than mid-July which would be a manager's preference.

Now I know that automatic qualification for the Group Stages will have influenced matters, but I think Nicholson and his team deserve a lot of praise for a job well done.

Latest posts

Back