Transfer Rumours

I'm over the moon. Mooy is a terrific footballer and worker. I trust Ange on the young lad. This is how a club should be run regarding its transfer business. No messing about, get the deal over the line quickly or move on. Only need to get Julien and Ajeti moved on now and it is a whole new house. Finally rid of the nonsense that went on before. God it feels good. 👏 🍀 💚
Its brilliant POD to see the board backing Ange to the hilt.
The window doesn't close until 1st September and weve brought in some real quality in maeda, CCV, jota now mooy.
Am I being greedy wanting more? Probably.
Honestly wont be surprised if theres another one or two that may yet join.
I also love how under the radar we've been in our business with the rags being last to know, I thought the mooy deal had gone.
I'm hoping for that DMF and perhaps another striker .
That's a lot of new faces in, and the numbers are the stuff of dreams given our past window dealings.
It's awesome, just brilliant , theres a new " get it done now' attitude to Celtic inspired in no small way by Ange and Nicholson has to be given credit as well.
Looks like this ' new look board' have indeed learned the lessons of waiting , waiting , going backwards, the old PL board failed to.
Brilliant , I'm ultra chuffed with the no nonsense approach, I'm glad souza didnt come , have a feeling he was possibly a bad apple who mightve upset the cart.
No huge egos and a lot of faces going the other way.
Of course theres still the big earners , jules and ajeti to be dealt with.
Seems the board has realised that either way we are taking a financial hit with them both so just ploughed ahead with our business anyway.
This is Celtic meaning business like never before or not for nearly 20 years and MON era have we seen such a pro active board.
Send it on COYBIG HH 🍀

Couple of reports including from the Aussie journos that it's a two year deal for Mooy but defo one year loan with option to buy for the big Jenz.
Aye that's what I've seen as well option to buy jenz, option to extend mooy.
Can definitely see the latter being used , hopefully jenz will hit the ground running.
Really hope things go well for Gucci this season too. He came with the biggest reputation of all the Japanese signings.

Aye that's what I've seen as well option to buy jenz, option to extend mooy.
Can definitely see the latter being used , hopefully jenz will hit the ground running.
Really hope things go well for Gucci this season too. He came with the biggest reputation of all the Japanese signings.
The official Celtic statement announcing both signings said Mooy signed a two year deal - there was no mention of one year plus optional one year.

Daily record stepped oota line this morning, before the article Wis rapidly pulled, but someone screenshot it 🤣
Apparently wee GVB tried to steal mooys fae us, left 7 voicemails on his agents phone each one probably getting more and more desperately pleading, please, please, gonna sign fur us…..

Daily record stepped oota line this morning, before the article Wis rapidly pulled, but someone screenshot it 🤣
Apparently wee GVB tried to steal mooys fae us, left 7 voicemails on his agents phone each one probably getting more and more desperately pleading, please, please, gonna sign fur us…..

That can't be true its in the Daily Record ffs. 😂 😂 😂

Looks like the editor there is a madhun all the pish about Davies past week odds with our interest 18 month ago but wee geofanny trying to sign a player the same week as us is pulled it just confirms wit we all know about that particular stinking piece a shit rag...

Last edited:
The record is running a cracker on Ben Davies
"After ranjurs beat Celtic for his signature " (we gave up 18 months ago, im pretty sure I could beat Usain Bolt at the hundred meters if he gave up 18 months before I started)
"Klopp lavished praise on Davies" (a player he didn't give a single start to during his Liverpool spell)
"Davies deserves to be on the big stage" says Klopp ( just not our big stage, can't believe we managed to offload him for a profit)

😹
Klop would make a good car salesman one of the best in the showroom sir runs like a Tiger only one previous owner full service history,plenty of interest of course you can pay in instalments yes you can get it checked over before sale Sold to you sir bye

Last edited:
Rodgers can keep his hands aff our Matt.
Shammy! Attack.

While not wanting these things to happen, I am not worried even should they transpire. Looking at how Ange has operated already I have confidence that his operation have already identified suitable players to target in the event of us losing ours. It is good planning. Making the transition much easier.

While not wanting these things to happen, I am not worried even should they transpire. Looking at how Ange has operated already I have confidence that his operation have already identified suitable players to target in the event of us losing ours. It is good planning. Making the transition much easier.
Very true POD, already got a depth of squad in place.
Nothing we can really do as a club if others want to sound our current players out with better riches to offer elsewhere.
But we also have to take into account what Ange really looks for in a player also, where footballing terms is a bigger priority than money.
Not to many clubs can offer the success with European experience in the likes of which we can still, so can't see that being a problem in this particular window, when the club holds all the power and a simple not for sale should be in play still.
Like anything in the ever changing football world, we are in the strongest position to deal with and handle such eventualities if and when they should come around, but nothing to be concerned about in this window still imo.

Rodgers can keep his hands aff our Matt.
Shammy! Attack.

I don't doubt he's got clubs keeping a close eye on him while at us hes shown he's more than capable of stepping up levels but he's only just in the door even if a bid came in at his age your just about to test urself against the continents better players u ain't leaving this summer next summer if a top half team top 8 more like then I'm sure the guy will look at it but he's enjoying himself here noway he leaves this summer

There was a time that this would be considered as "tapping up" our player.

Back