Transfer Rumours

I see the hun fan boys are complaining that the SFA are not rearranging the sevco fixtures so they have time off to prepare for the PSV game.
Now has any other team ever asked / complained about this before.
I think sevco expect all of Scottish football to bend over backwards and do whatever they want. Yet this club does everything to cause problems for the Scottish game

I see the hun fan boys are complaining that the SFA are not rearranging the sevco fixtures so they have time off to prepare for the PSV game.
I think sevco expect all of Scottish football to bend over backwards and do whatever they want. Yet this club does everything to cause problems for the Scottish game
That hun SFA will give them everything they demand. They are still terrified to upset them, even tho they shit on them at every given opportunity 😡

I have absolutely no sympathy for them, or any club that lives out with their means….hope they go bust 🤣🤣🤣
I know, so much for FFP. Over a billion in debt and still trying to sign the best talent around, even though they can't sign anyone until they find another £150m.
An absolute shambles, no wonder they were desperate for the European super league.
Maybe they should apply to join LIV golf

Apparently one of their directors set up a deal with an investment company where Barca had to put in £160 million and then the investors would pony up another £540 to clear their debts. It went tits up and they lost all the cash.
Best part of it is he hadn’t told the rest of the board he was doing it 😂😂

Yes , sevco have asked for rearranging their fixtures before and I'm sure they got it.
I'm not sure why they're upset about it because they cant have it both ways.
They have been handed the chance to put early pressure on us by playing before us yet again ( twice in 3 games I think).
They dont know what exactly is their priorities here.
Do they want the constant opportunity of playing before us? Or, do they want an extra day to prepare for PSV?
I suspect this one has some sweaty/sticky uneasy funny hand shakes written all over it.

Yes. Deadco rearranged a tricky fixture against the mighty Gretna (who were in a massive crisis at the time that would ultimately end up in their death). They were allowed this and when it came to the end of the season and they still had to squeeze this fixture in then they demanded - and were awarded - an extension to the 2007/08 season. That is why we had the ridiculous scenario of Celtic winning the league on a Thursday night at Tannadice.

If they want it, they'll get it but it might not always be a benefit to have a hiatus when a team are performing well, unless they aren't of course.
They are playing St Johnston at home, any talk of wanting to get the game cancelled is nothing more than a show of weekness and being shit scared of PSV imo.
Couldn't have hardly have hand picked a more handier game and still been totally shite to date still.

Last edited:
They are playing St Johnston at home, any talk of wanting to get the game cancelled is nothing more than a show of weekness and being shit scared of PSV imo.
Couldn't have hardly have hand picked a more hander game and still been totally shite to date still.
Lets just say the league and SFA bend over backwards for the newbies and cancel the StJ game, the psv game is 2 legs so do they want the game in between postponed as well, and for the fun of it lets just imagine their European luck holds and they make the group stages, there is another 8 midweek games (only broken for internationals) before the world Cup begins in November, do they want games cancelled before CL group stages also, thats 10 games they are going to have to squeeze in to an already full card - - - - o I know lets extend this season by 4 or 5 weeks - - - - and even if all that was done for them, they would still want more.

Get yir excuses in early , same as the previous ipox entity did.

Its everybody else's fault..... 😱 😍 😍 😍

Lets just say the league and SFA bend over backwards for the newbies and cancel the StJ game, the psv game is 2 legs so do they want the game in between postponed as well, and for the fun of it lets just imagine their European luck holds and they make the group stages, there is another 8 midweek games (only broken for internationals) before the world Cup begins in November, do they want games cancelled before CL group stages also, thats 10 games they are going to have to squeeze in to an already full card - - - - o I know lets extend this season by 4 or 5 weeks - - - - and even if all that was done for them, they would still want more.

Get yir excuses in early , same as the previous ipox entity did.

Its everybody else's fault..... 😱 😍 😍 😍
Good point 50, just checked that the scum have Hibs away in between the PSV games, already get the sence of the excuses starting, and of course will be regarded as everyone else's fault within Scotland for there failures, except looking at just how shite they really are

Couldn't have hardly have hand picked a more handier game and still been totally shite to date still.
Its hibs away before the PSV game, this noise is just an excuse incase they get pumped by hibs

Must be looking at a different fixture list than myself then glasbhoy
Your right , my bad. They have QoS before they play the champions.
They have relegation favourites st.johnstone at home before the first leg at home against PSV.
Then they have Hibs away before the away leg against PSV.
Strange how it's only the Hibs game they are complaining about.
They should be more concerned about getting fucked by the champions a week after getting papped out the Champions league

Your right , my bad. They have QoS before they play the champions.
They have relegation favourites st.johnstone at home before the first leg at home against PSV.
Then they have Hibs away before the away leg against PSV.
Strange how it's only the Hibs game they are complaining about.
They should be more concerned about getting fucked by the champions a week after getting papped out the Champions league
No pleasing the horrible orange bastards no matter what

Members online

Latest posts

Back