Transfer Rumours

That's not fair. Keevins called out the Ibrox club for trying to charge 25k for media access. Not that clyde 1 superscoreboard have paid the money, let's wait until after the break to hear him call out his bosses

Subtle ma man.....a nice wee reference there to superhunscoreboard and wind up merchant Hugh Keevins.

So we should all now tune in waiting with bated breath in anticipation of the bold Hugh calling out his masters.

Na! don’t think so...

Having read Niall J's article on Yosuke Ideguchi, I am over the moon. He fits exactly the type of player, I have been hopeing for. Please may it happen. Can you imagine the same type of work ethic, commitment and enthusiasm buzzing around midfield, as shown by Kyogo upfront ? Exactly what we need.

Last edited:
A see the sell anycunt we can claxon has gone off at the midden!!no worries tho they have Michael gannon on the case”the daily retards intrepid reporter says”Joe aribo’s old manager””mark fabian🙄don’t kid on youse don’t know mark🙄🤷‍♂️Bedfont sports club??remember noo!!fucksake do a need to spell this out..bedfont sports club of the isthmian youth league,,ring a bell??anyways he said awe the biggest clubs in the world(paraphrasing)will be lining up for joe,,but he won’t go cause he will want a crack at the champions league way secco next year.....”so there”🧟
Aye Bedfont sports club are up there way fc bayers Road and real maddison place fc🤣🤣

I can't remember bein as excited about a new signing as this lad. He's gonna wreck all before him...
Totally agree Deadner, and Ange being true to his word and building something very special with the club.
To have a potential front line with meada, Kyogo and Jota with Rogic behind them is like a dream coming through and with potentially more great signings in store also, could well be one of the best times for us celtic supporters ahead

It's no just the goals with these types of players his workrate and pressing are shithot aswell the gaffers picking players who he knows can play his way its an exciting time to be a tim😁 and the money we're getting him for 😱
Exactly Cairnsybhoy..the money we are getting him for is silly money when you think what we have paid in the not too distant past for absolute dross,I think the workrate for every Japanese player I have watched is exceptional,,they remind me of Eddy and the work he put in before he went to Palace,,the laziest bhoy I ever saw in a hoops jersey..

HH

Exactly Cairnsybhoy..the money we are getting him for is silly money when you think what we have paid in the not too distant past for absolute dross,I think the workrate for every Japanese player I have watched is exceptional,,they remind me of Eddy and the work he put in before he went to Palace,,the laziest bhoy I ever saw in a hoops jersey..

HH
Will always put that down to attitude and respect GS, not things that you would associate with the Japanese culture, one they seem to have in abundance

It's no just the goals with these types of players his workrate and pressing are shithot aswell the gaffers picking players who he knows can play his way its an exciting time to be a tim😁 and the money we're getting him for 😱

It's not just about the gaffer picking players who play his way I've seen reports that these lads are desperate to play for the gaffer such is his reputation in Japan.
It's not just us trying to sign them they are asking for the move also

Back