Transfer Rumours

It's not just about the gaffer picking players who play his way I've seen reports that these lads are desperate to play for the gaffer such is his reputation in Japan.
It's not just us trying to sign them they are asking for the move also
Fair enough but if they didn't have they kind of attributes ange wouldn't be signing them again a good fit both ways I'd say

If everything works oot wi the japanese bhoys, and they fit in fast....we could be looking at something special here.....Canny wait.......🍀
I think we are already witnessing something very special within the club lennono, and now it's all about just how brilliant is it going to actually become, with the amount of success on the horizon of green and white hoops again

It will also be nice for wee Kyogo to have someone to talk too. :D
That is a very important point to help players settle in. Kyogo clearly is heavily involved in the playing squad as is witnessed with his enthusiastic interactions with, support of and celebrating with his colleagues. Having fellow Japanese players can only help him but him and Ange can help the new signings integrate much quicker.

Julie and CCV
Perfect balance there for me plus Julie’s actually a left footer on the left
A match made in heaven for the rest of the season
For those with short memories big Julie’s only issue was playing as part of a soft centre back pairing
But that’s not a problem with Ccv beside him.
The big man is some player on his day and he’s scored a lot of big game goals for us
He’ll be champing at the bit too

Having read Niall J's article on Yosuke Ideguchi, I am over the moon. He fits exactly the type of player, I have been hopeing for. Please may it happen. Can you imagine the same type of work ethic, commitment and enthusiasm buzzing around midfield, as shown by Kyogo upfront ? Exactly what we need.
Wouldn't mind getting that guy Wolf from the Germans if we could. Can play on both wings & as through the middle. Don't think we could afford him though

Julie and CCV
Perfect balance there for me plus Julie’s actually a left footer on the left
A match made in heaven for the rest of the season
For those with short memories big Julie’s only issue was playing as part of a soft centre back pairing
But that’s not a problem with Ccv beside him.
The big man is some player on his day and he’s scored a lot of big game goals for us
He’ll be champing at the bit too
Always thought Jules was right footed Stg as we have yet to use him in the left sided CB role, to the best of my knowledge.
Even so, if Ange decides to go with a 3 from now on then giving him the center role of a 3, still say that we have noone better to play the position imo.

Could you translate for us Deadner as my Japanese remains a bit rusty still 😂

when stuck the phrase into google translate this link popped up

it translates it into english

quite a good read lol

Wouldn't mind getting that guy Wolf from the Germans if we could. Can play on both wings & as through the middle. Don't think we could afford him though
Thought he was more of an attacking midfielder that can also be used on the wings also glasbhoy.
Would also be a loan deal by the looks of things, so possibly a replacement for Turnbull by the looks of things and another deal that could be very promising to us imo

when stuck the phrase into google translate this lin popped up
Well done tet, much clearer now 😂

The estimated transfer fee is 130 million yen, "there is no big risk"​

Scotland's first division Celtic has been constantly informed of the possibility of reinforcing Japanese players in the transfer market this winter. Regarding voluntary, overseas media said that the acquisition of Gamba Osaka midfielder Yosuke Ideguchi "has no major risk."

Fabrizio Romano, who is familiar with the transfer market, reports on Twitter that Celtic's goal of winning the Norwegian first division Bodø Klimt's MF Patrick Berg has decided to move to France's first division Reims.

In response, the Celtic news site "the celtic bhoys" supervised by the British media "90min" mentions the possibility of acquiring Iguchi and the transfer fee.

"Celtic are said to be aiming for a triple deal in January, and one of the candidates is Yosuke Ideguchi. The midfield is an area where Celtic needs to improve, and it's surprising to aim for reinforcements. No, but Ideguchi's rumors came out suddenly and are very interesting. The deal with Ideguchi may be a breakthrough for Celtic. The best is 1 million euros (about 130 thousand). A transfer fee of 10,000 yen) is considered sufficient, so even if it doesn't work, there's not much risk. "

The article also mentions that Iguchi has played in Leeds, England's first division (then second division), and Ange Postecoglou, who also coached Yokohama F. Marinos, is familiar with the Japanese and J-League. I have high expectations for that.

"Ideguchi joined Leeds a few years ago and gained experience in Europe, but it didn't work for this Japanese star. He moved to Germany and Spain for rental and eventually returned to Japan for a few years. Previously, Ideguchi was one of Japan's most acclaimed talents and was also a member of the Japanese national team at a young age. His move to Leeds stopped his growth, but Posteco Gru was the director in Japan. He has worked and has great knowledge of J-League players. It will definitely give Celtic a lot. "

He also commented on the strengths of Iguchi: "Ideguchi, who is not afraid of tackles and continues to play simple and solid in the defensive midfield, has a solid pass. His outstanding qualities are definitely ball interception. I'm not afraid to shoot from a distance, and I'm good at scoring spectacular goals. "

From the high evaluation on Celtic's specialized site, it seems that if the transfer is realized, it will be welcomed with great expectations.

Back