Transfer Rumours

Heard that but shes got family from here aswell but surely we won't let this chance pass us by for a chat at least to see if he wid move here the guys exactly the type of help the midfield need
Did he not meet her when he was at St.Mirren on lone. I think she's a native of paisley

Last edited:
Well folks in about 10 days we will have an idea of which Japanese bhoys might be Celtic signings. I have a feeling that if they are to be signed it might happen quickly due mainly to any impending Covid restrictions. Governments around the world are becoming increasingly twitchy about Omicron and as we can see from Scotland, more likely to close things down. The threat is clear.
In truth any Japanese signings (in particular) may already be in the UK as the transfer window opens a week on Saturday. Also we have Ange suggesting that he wants business done early in this window. He is in dire need of reinforcements.

Well folks in about 10 days we will have an idea of which Japanese bhoys might be Celtic signings. I have a feeling that if they are to be signed it might happen quickly due mainly to any impending Covid restrictions. Governments around the world are becoming increasingly twitchy about Omicron and as we can see from Scotland, more likely to close things down. The threat is clear.
In truth any Japanese signings (in particular) may already be in the UK as the transfer window opens a week on Saturday. Also we have Ange suggesting that he wants business done early in this window. He is in dire need of reinforcements.
I hope ur right and they're already here doing the isolation we really need the forward and the midfielder hope there's one or two more aswell

Yes but as we’ve seen before what a Celtic manager wants and gets are often different things
I’m fairly certain that we will sign players and be strengthened but now the manky mob have that gap over us, I think they’ll roll the dice with an eye on CL money
Loans from Dutch clubs and keeping their best players

Yes but as we’ve seen before what a Celtic manager wants and gets are often different things
I’m fairly certain that we will sign players and be strengthened but now the manky mob have that gap over us, I think they’ll roll the dice with an eye on CL money
Loans from Dutch clubs and keeping their best players
Let them hoard they're best players and add more and more wages ontop because even if they do win the league 🤢its not a given to be automatic emtry to the groups anyway if they need to qualify they will be trying without Any players they loan In and also have players who want to leave they're wage bill must be massive aswell for a club who can't sustain itself I'm not saying they're gonny go bust but if they fail to get the champs league money then just sit back and enjoy😁

If we are to sign the three Japanese players mentioned 2 of them, Maeda and Hatate, will be unavailable for the restart as they are both in the Japan squad for their Kirin Cup game against Uzbekistan on 21st Jan.
Kyogo isn't in that squad but he will be joining the squad for the World Cup qualifiers on Jan 27th and Feb 1st. Don't know yet if Maeda and Hatate will stay with the full squad for WC qualifiers.
Rogic also away for Australia WC qualifiers on the same dates.

If we are to sign the three Japanese players mentioned 2 of them, Maeda and Hatate, will be unavailable for the restart as they are both in the Japan squad for their Kirin Cup game against Uzbekistan on 21st Jan.
Kyogo isn't in that squad but he will be joining the squad for the World Cup qualifiers on Jan 27th and Feb 1st. Don't know yet if Maeda and Hatate will stay with the full squad for WC qualifiers.
Rogic also away for Australia WC qualifiers on the same dates.
They're national gaffer has already said he will only call up home-based players for these games mate any euro players are being left alone so we will be fine

The next problem on the transfer front will be when sevco swaps Patterson for Mbappe and Neymar.
Neymar, mbappe and halaand up front next year for they're tilt to win the champions league trying to be the youngest ever Club to not only play in the competition but win it and all the mullyins they get for Patterson,the fat buffalo,the 3rd choice Croatian lb and the new Ronaldinho aka Joe aribo will pay for it all 😱

Back