Transfer Rumours

With CalMac being ruled out gor a few weeks and us going to be without several key Asian players in the coming weeks, I wonder if we will dip into the transfer market again for another midfielder? It might be a short-term measure but this season is so important. I think we probably won't (we have Hatate, Bitton, Guci & McCarthy) but something to keep an eye out for.
Good question BB and one that crossed my mind after today.
I think the answer may well lie with how long turnbull will be unavailable for?
Everything is focused upon the next 3 matches now and without all of Ange preferred 3 unavailable now. Would be surprised if guchi is available for Wednesday, yet a midfield of Bitton, hatate, and Reilly wouldn't worry to much either, as still got enough confidence in them being able to deliver still, but very nervous now if we are remaining in any long term injuries still.

Good question BB and one that crossed my mind after today.
I think the answer may well lie with how long turnbull will be unavailable for?
Everything is focused upon the next 3 matches now and without all of Ange preferred 3 unavailable now. Would be surprised if guchi is available for Wednesday, yet a midfield of Bitton, hatate, and Reilly wouldn't worry to much either, as still got enough confidence in them being able to deliver still, but very nervous now if we are remaining in any long term injuries still.
Hopefully O'Reilly gets his clearance asap so he is available sooner rather than later.

the way were allowing these assaults to go on without calling them out it's looking like were needing 6 players for every position

Hearts will do some damage this week and get away with it
It's well beyond a joke now and this template was set out from the very start of the season involving that wanker halliday, and who's up again on Wednesday? The same wanker again

The problem is there are two types of players who join Celtic . There are the ones who see us as a stepping stone to greater riches and the ones who feel they have reached the pinnacle of their earning potential and have put the tools in the shed and watch their bank balance rise and see their contracts out. It is very hard to move the latter on as any potential buyer looks at recent form and are instantly put off. Take Soro for example, I would imagine he is on 10 grand a week minimum, which over a four year contract is £2 million. Beer money to Hoopy and STG but a fortune to us common people
I’m not sure sure about that mik
but I’d give it a go and happily die trying

That bit I wasn't putting too much faith in, I put that down to some padding out of the article by our stellar press core. Can't see us expecting clubs to pay that much for a loan, could be wrong.
Could understand us putting a loan to buy figure out there in the hope there might be lesser mugs than us at 2.5M, but still a long shot imo.

The problem is there are two types of players who join Celtic . There are the ones who see us as a stepping stone to greater riches and the ones who feel they have reached the pinnacle of their earning potential and have put the tools in the shed and watch their bank balance rise and see their contracts out. It is very hard to move the latter on as any potential buyer looks at recent form and are instantly put off. Take Soro for example, I would imagine he is on 10 grand a week minimum, which over a four year contract is £2 million. Beer money to Hoopy and STG but a fortune to us common people
Don't put me in the same tax bracket as STG and Stevie mate! 😹

Back