Transfer Rumours

Would it not be 15% of any profit made?? I'm not sure but I know a few of our other deals had this clause.
I think that sounds about right 50 and from what I've read arsenal would be looking for £30-40 million for his services, allegedly they want him to compete with mendy and might not be willing to pay that much for a player not guaranteed to start. I think that he would eventually be the no1 lb at Madrid

Why is that Kelly? They are the most successful club side in Europe hes certainly good enough to play for them
That's just the starting pistol, Winter - just a wee nudge to mobilise the other big English clubs wie more money than ambition.

Just a wee soundbite to see how serious the likes of Newcastle are about throwing their newly-found blood money about.

Imagine the headlines if "Tierney knocks back Madrid for the Magpies".

Still think he ends up at Man Utd for £75 million though.

I think that sounds about right 50 and from what I've read arsenal would be looking for £30-40 million for his services, allegedly they want him to compete with mendy and might not be willing to pay that much for a player not guaranteed to start. I think that he would eventually be the no1 lb at Madrid
Tierney a far better option than Marcelo these days and id say KT is a much better defender.

That's just the starting pistol, Winter - just a wee nudge to mobilise the other big English clubs wie more money than ambition.

Just a wee soundbite to see how serious the likes of Newcastle are about throwing their newly-found blood money about.

Imagine the headlines if "Tierney knocks back Madrid for the Magpies".

Still think he ends up at Man Utd for £75 million though.
Aye that's a good and more realistic shout

Tierney a far better option than Marcelo these days and id say KT is a much better defender.
Still feel a bit sorry for him at Arsenal, Tony. He doesn't get a huge amount of cover in front of him and he still has to cover their centre-halves occasional brainfarts........all whilst having to bomb doon their left flank too.

Think he'd be ideal at Liverpool or Man City, but I see him being another over-inflated purchase for United.

Same here, kelly........it was that galactico philosophy that created the modern day money monster and they're like the Spanish version of the huns because of their 'establishment' heritage.

Plus I don't like the royals, so any club called royal Madrid can do one.
I'd argue the Italian clubs of the late 80s/early 90s were the starting point for hoovering up the best talents from around the world although the "3 foreigners rule" (or "8 diddies rule" as it was known in Scotland) for European games kept this in check.

I'm not so sure about your so-called dislike of the royals though, SP. I've seen some pretty damning evidence that suggests you are pretty close to them...

2021-07-08-20-34-19.jpg

Still feel a bit sorry for him at Arsenal, Tony. He doesn't get a huge amount of cover in front of him and he still has to cover their centre-halves occasional brainfarts........all whilst having to bomb doon their left flank too.

Think he'd be ideal at Liverpool or Man City, but I see him being another over-inflated purchase for United.
Hes good enough for any team SP,the only thing about city and Liverpool is they have Robertson and Cancelo who would take some shifting.Big loss to Arsenal if hes allowed to leave and i cant see the fans being happy.

I'd argue the Italian clubs of the late 80s/early 90s were the starting point for hoovering up the best talents from around the world although the "3 foreigners rule" (or "8 diddies rule" as it was known in Scotland) for European games kept this in check.

I'm not so sure about your so-called dislike of the royals though, SP. I've seen some pretty damning evidence that suggests you are pretty close to them...

View attachment 17670
Mad liz is a feckin sex pest, BB.........just clicked her on Badoo and next thing she's wondering if I'm anywhere near Braemar or Balmoral.

Feckin catfished........she used a fotie o' Meghan on her profile and said she liked riding (mentioned fuck all aboot it being cuddies though).

Felt duped, mate - but beggars can't be choosers.

View attachment 17670
Just had to mention.........see that pearl knecklace in the fotie? That's nothing compared to the pearl knecklace she had roon her throat later on

Members online

Back