Transfer Rumours

Ange has his eye on several players to sign in the summer. I'll drop a few clues. Iran, Saudia Arabia, Norway, Thailand, Egypt and of course Japan.
Right 🎣

Thai ones both from the j league.

Chanathip Songkrasin CAM
Theerathon Bunmathan LB

Egypt
karim fouad

Iran
Mehdi Ghayedi

Think your at it though. Was pissing about on google then realized...wtf am I up to 😅

I don't think we're getting Jota and I think it's down to Benfica and he's known since January as his form since has been nothing like the way he started. But then again maybe he has previous for losing focus which could be why Benfica loaned him out.

its-a-funny-old-game-its-a-funny-old-game-saint.gif

Right 🎣

Thai ones both from the j league.

Chanathip Songkrasin CAM
Theerathon Bunmathan LB

Egypt
karim fouad

Iran
Mehdi Ghayedi

Think your at it though. Was pissing about on google then realized...wtf am I up to 😅

If we had Egyptian, Iranian and Israeli players united in a common cause it couldn't hurt the profile of the club on the world stage.

The €7.5 mill price tag being reported early in the season seemed nuts on the basis of his displays but he hasn't seen that kind of form in a long time. Conditions could have been an issue which will have hardened him and I would not be surprised if his form improves as the weather warms. Had a wee look around and most places, including Transfer Markt say 'option to buy' but then that could have been put out to panic the paupers. We'll know soon after he collects his League Winner's medal.

I really want to sign Carter-Vickers - having a solid reliable centre half is the basis of a good team.

If we can work out a deal for Jota then I am happy with that too. He is an amazingly skillful player but I understand why some fans are now wary because his form has dropped off recently and he has been a bit selfish. But if he can reclaim his pre-Xmas form then he is so exciting to watch and can be unplayable at times. For me he is worth the gamble if they get him for an affordable price.

I really want to sign Carter-Vickers - having a solid reliable centre half is the basis of a good team.

If we can work out a deal for Jota then I am happy with that too. He is an amazingly skillful player but I understand why some fans are now wary because his form has dropped off recently and he has been a bit selfish. But if he can reclaim his pre-Xmas form then he is so exciting to watch and can be unplayable at times. For me he is worth the gamble if they get him for an affordable price.
100%. I think he's also made Starfelt a better defender which has been crucial to our defensive record.

If Jota wants to sign, he's a must buy in my opinion. His form has dipped no doubt, but he's still a massive talent and head and shoulders above our current and potential future alternatives in the same price bracket. I'm sure Ange has a few options in mind however if he decides his future is elsewhere

100%. I think he's also made Starfelt a better defender which has been crucial to our defensive record.

If Jota wants to sign, he's a must buy in my opinion. His form has dipped no doubt, but he's still a massive talent and head and shoulders above our current and potential future alternatives in the same price bracket. I'm sure Ange has a few options in mind however if he decides his future is elsewhere
I’ve always had the ange philosophy
If you don’t want to be here then see ya

been saying it for months on here, jota has had far too much smoke blown up his arse for my liking
He’s a good player and a talent yes
He’s not turned up against the huns yet and that’s the acid test for me

I’ve always had the ange philosophy
If you don’t want to be here then see ya

been saying it for months on here, jota has had far too much smoke blown up his arse for my liking
He’s a good player and a talent yes
He’s not turned up against the huns yet and that’s the acid test for me
I don't think he's the only one that didn't turn up last week.
I still think he's a great player and one that Ange could get the most out of as he matures.
When he's playing well we all love him but one bad day doesn't make him a dud all of a sudden.

I don't think he's the only one that didn't turn up last week.
I still think he's a great player and one that Ange could get the most out of as he matures.
When he's playing well we all love him but one bad day doesn't make him a dud all of a sudden.
It’s not last week shammy
It’s months and what 4/5 games against the ogres
I’ve seen with my own eyes how talented the lad is there’s no doubt
I just hoping he’s not reading and believing the eulogies about him
Somethings affected his form

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back