Transfer Rumours

Everton manager Rafael Benitez is confident he can bring in two or three players in January but admits they have to be "careful" with their business.

The Spaniard's first transfer window in the summer was severely restricted by Financial Fair Play regulations and he brought in four free transfers - two of which were back-up goalkeepers - and spent just #1.7million on Demarai Gray.

That was not enough to prevent the first half of the season being decimated by injuries which have severely impacted results, with the club 15th in the table heading into the new year.

However, despite the injury list still being a lengthy one Benitez will not be making significant purchases in January - although the club are expected to bring in Dynamo Kiev left-back Vitaliy Mykolenko for £18m with Lucas Digne likely to be offloaded after reportedly falling out with the manager

:( But ,,,,,,but ,,,,,there's patterson ,,,,,,,the covid kid,,,,you were buying him all the closed season
That's a big hole for the Govan Wifebeaters to cover,unless Everton mug them off&give them £5mill to purchase a reserve full back

Great piece of business, big changes in signing practices, 3 in before the transfer window even opens, makes a change from loan deals 2 mins to midnight of the last day.
I’m sure all three will be good signings, no doubt they are the managers signings, I have FULL confidence in his ability to spot a player, and the fact that’s now 4 Japanese players here, that will help the integrate into the side and the Scottish kulture in general

Looking forward to football starting again, by that time they will have had 3-4 weeks training with the bhoys and will hit the ground running

for the hun lurkers…..be afraid….very afraid,,,banzai ya bass 🇯🇵🗡
Thing is aswell it's such low risk deals if 2 of them are good we've cracked it🤷‍♂️

Ange........

"I don't think I will ever go through another transfer period like I did when with the first one when we had to bring in 12, that was something unique I think.

"This time we can be a little more measured, we've been working on it a lot longer, so, I know what we want.

"It's still challenging, it's not a precise science, but hopefully we get the ones we want we get them in early."

Canny wait to see the 'new' Celtic team up and running at their best....Yep it's all fitting in well....In Ange we Trust.......And no way can the huns keep up.......Any intelligent huns(not many) are actually scared now....they know...........What a great football feeling going into the New Year........Even though they are ahead on points.....I still feel very positive ......I can see the 4 wee japanese players going crazy, throwing Ange up in the air when we win the league......;)🍀🍀🍀

Anyone buying into them supposedly figures for the covid kid, 12M plus 4M in add ons?
Seems very high for a bench warmer who can't even replace a useless fuck still imo
Spot on mate..fantasy land,,,hope they remember and give stevie Clark his % for giving the covid kid his caps to up his value!!!even tho the hun cunts hate him.....

Everton have resurrected the deal at the request of Paterson agent, its £10m take it or leave it, they know the Huns are strapped for cash. Figures being quoted are the offer that was made in the summer. That Slippy rejected & Giofanny doesn't rate the kid.

Everton have resurrected the deal at the request of Paterson agent, its £10m take it or leave it, they know the Huns are strapped for cash. Figures being quoted are the offer that was made in the summer. That Slippy rejected & Giofanny doesn't rate the kid.
It’s apparently it is UP TO £10million, with certain performance related bonuses, payable after he makes 100 starts for Everton, they win the EPL, they win the champions league, he gets 50 caps for Scotland, Scotland, Scotland win the World Cup, he gets 6 numbers plus the bonus ball in the euro millions 🤣🤣

Anyone buying into them supposedly figures for the covid kid, 12M plus 4M in add ons?
Seems very high for a bench warmer who can't even replace a useless fuck still imo
16m??? No nope no chance fuckin steaming drunk if they believe that 12m for a wee guy who's played 5 full games in his career then an extra 4 In add ons and a sell on clause 🤣🤣🤣I SMELL SHENGUS AND FUCKIN LOADS OF IT

It’s apparently it is UP TO £10million, with certain performance related bonuses, payable after he makes 100 starts for Everton, they win the EPL, they win the champions league, he gets 50 caps for Scotland, Scotland, Scotland win the World Cup, he gets 6 numbers plus the bonus ball in the euro millions 🤣🤣
Well every chance of getting that 10mill then eh🤣

Everybudy looking at the 10 million on the table......what we gonny dae wi it...what we gonny dae wi it....The fans are wanting it spent on a new player.....but....there's debts to be paid....And just at that Dave King swoops in...grabs the 10 million and fucks off back tae Africa....

I couldn't care what they get for him
£7 million will be spent on keeping the lights on for the rest of the year.

They've already got Van Bobblehead signing £50 milion worth of Dutch talent with the change.

Tells you all you need to know that they are overlooking the rest of the squad for a young kid

A wee bit of a strange transfer rumour - Motherwell's Bevis Mugabi! Not sure if there is much truth in this one!

I hope we get CCV over the line and the Mugabi rumour is just Celtic having a plan in place should it not work out. That said I was under the impression that we had him on loan with the option to buy, if we've th option to buy then like with Hendry theres not much spurs can do about that is there? Feel free to correct me noisers

I hope we get CCV over the line and the Mugabi rumour is just Celtic having a plan in place should it not work out. That said I was under the impression that we had him on loan with the option to buy, if we've th option to buy then like with Hendry theres not much spurs can do about that is there? Feel free to correct me noisers
I am surprised at the Mugabi rumour but maybe it is just a contingency in case CCV falls through. Maybe Souttar us a better option but of course he has had a poor injury record so we might not buy another player who may spend a lot of time unavailable.

Personally I think Nathan Patterson has a lot of potential and may - or may not - develop into a very good player. Is he worth £10m+? Well that is small change to financially bloated English clubs so probably yes. Will they pay that to a Scottish club for such an inexperienced player? I very much doubt it. Will they pay that to a Scottish club in financial crisis - almost certainly not! But hilariously their fans will demand that they spend more than this announced price which they simply cannot afford - plus this may trigger Ashley to ringfence this amount for his compensation which will really annoy the Lying King, Skinty McSqunity!

Members online

Latest posts

Back