Transfer Rumours

Liam Shaw to Motherwell on loan according to the rags in the morning.
My son's Dundee Utd supporting pal told him Mikey Johnston was at DU training ground this week, another possible loan move out.
Has to be the way forward Gary with allowing our potential football players, to be able to gain actual playing time, and at the same time teaching and showing the other muck around them, how the game should actually be played.
Good for everybody except for hun scum still

Aye, only in Britain wur they worship a German Royal Family. Thur Transfer tae the.Falkland Islands is aff, BORIS, just sold the Islands tae Argentina in trillion deal.

Mean while the media is are slobbering over a record deal for The Rangers, that money keeps the lights oan, mibbie.

Also all these great unknowns like James Sands & some Danish dude for 5 million. These cunts are gonnie be fucked when we win the Cinch Premier League 21/22

☘COYBIG☘

Aye, only in Britain wur they worship a German Royal Family. Thur Transfer tae the.Falkland Islands is aff, BORIS, just sold the Islands tae Argentina in trillion deal.

Mean while the media is are slobbering over a record deal for The Rangers, that money keeps the lights oan, mibbie.

Also all these great unknowns like James Sands & some Danish dude for 5 million. These cunts are gonnie be fucked when we win the Cinch Premier League 21/22

☘COYBIG☘
God save Jamesie Sands Loanee

I'll get my coat :)

Reading today the hunz are sniffing about john souter!..how long til they mention celtic are looking at him only for the hunz to beat us to him???coz theyre a massive club way a world wide support an 55 blah blah blah...youse know the rest...a give it til the weekend😕

6 points is only the margin due to us having problems with the 10 0 0 formation faced which has cost us 7 points at least and up against "pen to sevco" which has gained them at least 6 extra points, so a very misguided look about the league still especially when the scum are still operating without 1 player worthy of making it into our squad still imo.
They haven't faced anything close to what we are capable of either with a completely different look about our team now compared to the one they faced earlier in the season.
No team has had to overcome all the obstacles we have so far this season, and we have addressed many of them problems by getting stronger in the transfer window, while the scum will get weaker with more discontentment within the squad still to come yet GS.
We also have a manager that won't take anything for granted and let complacency set in either.
All this without any pressure been placed upon them with the media more interested in trying to protect the scum and trying to make false and ridiculous claims about us.
The scum are shitting themselves with very good reasons to still, but the bastards will be waiting for the best part of never for me to be handing them any shite paper to clean the dirty manky bastards up still
Believe it or not John I agree with 95% of everything you say on the noise but we have different idea,s on how things will pan out,what I will say about your way, it is definitely how I would like things to pan out but the skeptic in me mate sometimes looks for ways which will stop us winning the league.
Instead of being as positive as someone like you who thinks it is almost blasphemous to think we will not win the league I probably need a wee bit more faith mate but lets hope I am 110% wrong again in thinking we might not win this league of 21/22, I can almost hear what you are saying about that John and I agree it would be fantastic to be proven wrong,for me it would be amongst the top 5 title wins in Celtic history..

You also spoke to me about the Champions league fiasco on this I am 100% behind you.
Money we know is the root of all evil especially within UEFA and FIFA where it is big bucks they are stealing,I will never be convinced any FIFA member voted for Quatar to host the 20/22 world cup finals without having received a healthy check for their favourite charity.
The whole football world know,s the Champions league means Champions of their country so why are English,French,Italian,Spanish,clubs allowed 3 and 4 teams to participate in this competition when only ONE of them have qualified through the original set up of the tournament..
It,s definitely nothing to do with crowds because we must be in the top 10 biggest crowds in European football,so it must be TV and we know the power Sky TV have in Scottish football,we only need to look at the SFA and the SPFL how they accommodate Sky TV or should I say FEAR
Sky TV.
We only need to look at 2 people Plattini and Blatter who were involved in football at the highest level to see how corrupt this game is becoming and how it is ceasing to be a sport and entertainment, and becoming very much a business.
I will send you some details I saw the other day mate that will help you see how things are being run as regards to CL..UEFA CUP and EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE..

HH

Gutted to read of Ewan Henderson to Hibs, especially the option to sign after loan. It's a real shame we haven't seen more of him in the hoops as he has consistently struck me as being a fine young player who would only get better with experience. Great signing for Hibs and can't blame the player for moving to get game time. What little chance of breakthrough he had with us is further diminished with new signings but I trust big Ange's call on this.

I wish him well and hope we rue the day we let him go, without even giving him a decent run in the team.

6 points is only the margin due to us having problems with the 10 0 0 formation faced which has cost us 7 points at least and up against "pen to sevco" which has gained them at least 6 extra points, so a very misguided look about the league still especially when the scum are still operating without 1 player worthy of making it into our squad still imo.
They haven't faced anything close to what we are capable of either with a completely different look about our team now compared to the one they faced earlier in the season.
No team has had to overcome all the obstacles we have so far this season, and we have addressed many of them problems by getting stronger in the transfer window, while the scum will get weaker with more discontentment within the squad still to come yet GS.
We also have a manager that won't take anything for granted and let complacency set in either.
All this without any pressure been placed upon them with the media more interested in trying to protect the scum and trying to make false and ridiculous claims about us.
The scum are shitting themselves with very good reasons to still, but the bastards will be waiting for the best part of never for me to be handing them any shite paper to clean the dirty manky bastards up still
3 Derby games to play and now we have more players who will be able to open up tight defenses I can only see us goin on an winning run......beating hibs and sevco first 2 games back will set us up lovely for the run in we have done well in a sense to only be 6 behind when u consider were we were in the summer this second half of the season is gonny be good for us I feel HH

Back