Transfer Rumours

Let's hope you're right, Rover.
After a defeat everyone seems to get so negative about Celtic. We are still on for a treble treble and still in Europe. I have no doubts that we will get who we want if available.
Absolutely spot on we are top of the pile. It’s not the end of the world they had to beat us sometime and that’s the truth I know it’s disappointing but it’s a fact as you say above the treble,treble is there for us better yesterday than Scottish cup of course the stinkies will think as usual there world beaters and the MSSM will have it that way h.h

After a defeat everyone seems to get so negative about Celtic. We are still on for a treble treble and still in Europe. I have no doubts that we will get who we want if available.
Its OK to be supportive and optimistic but it’s when we become gullible that we get taken advantage of. Lawwell needs to deliver this transfer window and Rodgers needs to step up and take some responsibility too

Rumour doing the rounds that Celtic have put in a bid for vakoun bayo from the Ivory coast. Looks a decent striker.

Yesterday was a disaster, but we will still win the treble. It should however focus the minds of the board that we need to do what they should have done in the summer.

We need to hold our nerve and realise everything that could have gone wrong did. It showed our pool players aren’t good enough so a massive clear out is required. We are paying money to players who can’t cut it.

Some like Brown and Lustig are over the hill. Boyata needs replaced. We need a striker and another playmaker.

The Celtic world’s eyes are on the board.

They cannot continue to fail and not feel the wrath. They had better step the fuck up, or fuck the fuck off.

No wiggle room. Do it.

I'm sick of hearing rumours about this one and that one that no one has ever heard of before. Pissed off saying "who?"

Google is very handy at Transfer windows time, also you can see how many papers, forum's, blogs etc are running with the story & most important thing is the dude Celtic class. HAIL HAIL ☘️ ☘️

I know what you're saying, TT but I shouldn't have to google to find out about a player, that's my point.

I don’t mind having to google if they are class. I had to google VVD. It’s the duds I can’t stand arriving. It’s impossible to know every player. It’s also jystvthe way it is that more famous and better players wouldn’t look at us sideways. We need to find great players and help them become famous. As long as we do that, I will be happy.

We need a proven striker, not another young project to develop. Do you think he will be the players to shoot down Valencia
I don't know is the simple answer. Did you know dembele was going to be as good as he was? Van dyke? Wanyama? This thread is about transfer rumours, I was merely pointing out a rumour. It could be bullshit and it could be true. He could be shite and he could be class, I don't know. The fact is he has scored 18 goals in 23 games in the Slovakian league. Maybe there is someone on this forum can elaborate more about him than I know. But all I know right now is we only have one fit striker(barely fit), so if this lad can score for fun in Slovakia, then maybe he's worth a punt. And him being from the Ivory Coast surely means Kolo toure knows a bit about him.

Back