Transfer Rumours

I truly believe that BR is an exceptional coach at improving young players (if they have the talent to be improved) but his signings ain’t so great.... congerton needs kicked by the baws down the Celtic way and a top class scout with a good knowledge of the Eastern European leagues brought it
Kicked by the baws down Celtic way? Don't you mean down the M74 and as far away from Parkhead as possible?

The bottom line is Aberdeen will want £5-6m for McKenna maybe even more. Although that is nothing for an English team, it’s too much for us. He’s an ok defender, but not in the class of Benkovic and the same money could get us a better player from Eastern Europe or elsewhere.

If Boyata leaves then every penny we get for him needs to be used to bring in a quality replacement.

Going cheap landed us with two wage thief’s before. Hendry is awful and you need a jar of Valium to get through a game watching him put us in peril or fucking it up completely.

We missed out on £60m by trying to save a few bob. Sell on wise Hendry will recoup next to fuck all, a young player who can cut it but costs will do a job plus bring us money when they leave.

Let’s hope that penny has dropped. If it hasn’t then we put 10iar under pressure ourselves and CL qualification could go the same way this years totally predictable farce did.

Andy Carroll being talked about now...?
Seriously doubt he’ll end up with us but a player in that mould would be class. Imagine Goldson, worrall, katic, against someone like him haha
Cracking player on his day but far too many injuries for us too consider

We won’t sign him. We have young Perez and Ralston who has come on since I last saw him. Where did you hear that?
Why won't we sign him?.Celtic have proved we are a big club that allow players to progress.There is no chance on this earth we will ever win the big cup again simply because we are financially no were near the big teams.
If we need to sign players to progress them well I'm all for it

Not sure about how much of Andy Carrol's wages we would have to pay, im also not sure if Brendan is looking for that kind of player, Weah on the other hand is different, if he did come and it was 6 month I dont think anything would come of it, but 18 month gives us a chance to have a real look at him and if it works out see if permanent deal is possible, looks a good one on the clips I've seen and not hard to see how any young player can't break into the PSG side with their quality, in a perfect world we would only use loans for emergencies while trying to bring even more youngsters through from our youth set up, but with Griff out for an unknown time, if Brendan does bring in 2 strikers I hope 1 of them is permanent.

Why won't we sign him?.Celtic have proved we are a big club that allow players to progress.There is no chance on this earth we will ever win the big cup again simply because we are financially no were near the big teams.
If we need to sign players to progress them well I'm all for it

What you on about? Of course we need to sign better players and we all want that. Im just saying, in my view we won’t be buying the plAyer mentioned. It’s a rumour and 99.9999% of them are utter shit. I think this one is too, of hè is signet great, I just don’t see it.

Loanees ? Yes , if from quality clubs where they are kept out by world class players . Definitely NOT failed EPL players looking for another big pay day at our expense .

To buy ? Yes , young players with potential with probable sell on value. But , again , no time served veterans who are only up here for well-paid 'retirement' in what they see as a cushy league . We have seen too many of these over the years .

Back