Transfer Rumours

Linked with Dortmund RB Jeremy Toljan this morning. Sun reporting Benkovic could be out for the rest of the season. If true then we may need to move for a CH.

I've said on here before, if this board doesn't give our present manager money to BUY players, then they won't give it to any other manager that comes in. Domestically 7 trophies out of 7.
Brendan has done his bit. I don't always agree with the green brigade but I back the banner on Saturday 100%.
We have money in the bank and won't buy.
But we'll pay Lawwell a £2 million bonus

HH?

Jeremy Toljan - not seen much of him, asked a lad that watches bundesliga said he came in with high hopes. Didn't play well at all last year. Said he might do well or you could have a gambo mkII
In the era of the laptop scout I gave it a wee go there. YouTube makes most players look decent but I watch the vids anyway. Took a spy at the fifa ratings (futhead) over the last few years. I don't play football computer games but the stats are usually linked to performance data upgraded and downgraded. The game developer (EA) is usually criticised in the comments for its stats given - its not bad as an indicator when you include everthing . Stats and comments.
It's a few fan comments that caught my eye like "worst player in the team" :/.
Probably why they want him off the books.
I'm not even going to mention this will be another loan deal....

Another fuck in let’s hope he turns out to be ok abysmal signing policy, time to get rid of all the extra shite on the books players who don’t play or aren’t good enough and the scouting system is fucking appalling I’ve no faith left in the board or back room scouts anymore but in brendan I trust as we know he’s one of us if he wasn’t he would have gone by now we all know who’s picking these players last minute scramble time again and when you wait for a scramble you get loose change players. ....... nobody else will say it but I will celtic football club it’s in the wrong hands ......,,,,,,

Another fuck in let’s hope he turns out to be ok abysmal signing policy, time to get rid of all the extra shite on the books players who don’t play or aren’t good enough and the scouting system is fucking appalling I’ve no faith left in the board or back room scouts anymore but in brendan I trust as we know he’s one of us if he wasn’t he would have gone by now we all know who’s picking these players last minute scramble time again and when you wait for a scramble you get loose change players. ....... nobody else will say it but I will celtic football club it’s in the wrong hands ......,,,,,,
Need to be careful we dont end with a team of mercanaries with no feeling what its like to be a Celt, don't want to go down the English route lack of identity. Need to get the Calvin Millers and Ralstons through the ranks or we become just another business.

Hamilton sack Martin Canning as Scottish Premiership strugglers lose four consecutive league games
  • Hamilton are 10th - just two points ahead of bottom-placed St Mirren
  • Martin Canning has been at the club since 2015 but club have now parted way
  • Guillaume Beuzelin and George Cairns will take temporary charge

Sutton said that a number of RB's have refused to sign for us and that he couldn't reveal his sources. So that tells us something. We must of had bids accepted by the parent clubs. Cant do much about being priced out if a player is hiked up to 8-10m. That happens. We think a player is worth 4m and a club want to punt him to England for 8m, not a lot can be done there. Doubt we will ever know what bracket the player refusals are 1m- 4m? Who knows?
How many RBs did we have in that list? Say 3 priced out say 3 or 4 not wanting to come. Add to the mix clubs that just don't want to sell. It's all a bit of a mess as usual

Benkovic injured and here we are a couple of days before the window shuts and once again our board have let everybody down, again.

I despair how shitebags and risk averse misers can be in a position to undermine our hopes of progressing.

Three years we have all known what needs to be done and yet, even after that shambles in the summer cost us millions, made us go backward, they have learned fuck all.

I always said it. It wouldn’t be they settee rumagers that would stop us, it’s shitebags on our board. They make me sick. Still, if the balance sheet still looks good Lawell can trouser more again than we have spent this window. He’s a fucking carpet bagger.

And breathe. I know there is no point getting angry as it changes nothing. Still shit though. If they don’t start backing the manager he will leave. We will go mad, but, they will still be there, holding us back, trembling at the thought of breaking a tenner.

What a week to give up the glue.

Benkovic injured and here we are a couple of days before the window shuts and once again our board have let everybody down, again.

I despair how shitebags and risk averse misers can be in a position to undermine our hopes of progressing.

Three years we have all known what needs to be done and yet, even after that shambles in the summer cost us millions, made us go backward, they have learned fuck all.

I always said it. It wouldn’t be they settee rumagers that would stop us, it’s shitebags on our board. They make me sick. Still, if the balance sheet still looks good Lawell can trouser more again than we have spent this window. He’s a fucking carpet bagger.

And breathe. I know there is no point getting angry as it changes nothing. Still shit though. If they don’t start backing the manager he will leave. We will go mad, but, they will still be there, holding us back, trembling at the thought of breaking a tenner.

What a week to give up the glue.
Maybe you should go back on it for a week, its not the boards fault for injuries, you do not accuse your employer if you go on the sick or that would be an employment issue. How much do you want to spend and what is your player expectations and wage levels for new guys without upsetting the apple carts or should we resort to EBTs for players we cannot otherwise afford, you know how many duds come with a 5 million bracket now, all of them, Traveiner, moreloss,for example.
If the injuries keep occuring maybe we need to bring in players who dont have glass ankles.

As on another thread I’ve already said we are worse club in Scotland for injuries got to be looked at see how why And would everybody stop defending Lawell and the board wae all this were Celtic supporters we don’t slate or own have you seen some of the ex players we paid that slates is about everything. Nicholas walker provan commons supposedly Celtic minded I fucken gringe every time I hear them speak and as for sky sports they can’t hide there colours for Lourdes dad every fuckin day here’s hoping I’m wrong in all I’ve said but I doubt it Anyhow glad I’ve got that off my chest feeling better till the next news

Back