Transfer Rumours

Maybe you should go back on it for a week, its not the boards fault for injuries, you do not accuse your employer if you go on the sick or that would be an employment issue. How much do you want to spend and what is your player expectations and wage levels for new guys without upsetting the apple carts or should we resort to EBTs for players we cannot otherwise afford, you know how many duds come with a 5 million bracket now, all of them, Traveiner, moreloss,for example.
If the injuries keep occuring maybe we need to bring in players who dont have glass ankles.

Let's see Boab if you get any sensible replies to your sensible post....criticism without applying logic is simply gum rattling...or perhaps something else

MD i was at the game at the weekend the centre halfs strolled throught he game Lustig was man of the match, IMO, the cunts are at it. Too fucking soft.

People are talking about training regimes and the toll it takes on our players, Brendan's first season we seemed to be fitter and faster than the rest, I'm struggling to remember many injuries back then, so unless the training methods have changed dramatically, the answer must lie elsewhere.

People are talking about training regimes and the toll it takes on our players, Brendan's first season we seemed to be fitter and faster than the rest, I'm struggling to remember many injuries back then, so unless the training methods have changed dramatically, the answer must lie elsewhere.

I think it may be a combination of things.

Thuggery is definitely one of them and we get absolutely no protection from the MIB.

Look at KT and the number of late challenges on him and where he is today and he's not the only one. It's open season on our players.

These type of challenges take their toll and we're suffering for it.

Look at clowns like Imery (sp) at the weekend. Kicks everything that moves and finally gets booked late the game when it doesn't matter and the damage has been done.

These sleekit MIB know exactly what they're doing. If a Celtic player makes a rash challenge it's an immediate booking.

No doubt there's other factors at play like dodgy surfaces...playing with niggly injuries....playing and training at a high intensity...weather conditions etc

I agree though the number of hamstring injuries we're seeing is a worry and needs to be seriously looked at.

Maybe you should go back on it for a week, its not the boards fault for injuries, you do not accuse your employer if you go on the sick or that would be an employment issue. How much do you want to spend and what is your player expectations and wage levels for new guys without upsetting the apple carts or should we resort to EBTs for players we cannot otherwise afford, you know how many duds come with a 5 million bracket now, all of them, Traveiner, moreloss,for example.
If the injuries keep occuring maybe we need to bring in players who dont have glass ankles.

I didn’t blame any cunt for injuries. Injuries happen. What you on about? I want a RB and CB innthe £4-5m bracket. There are good players out there for that, we just need to find them. If we can’t we need to pay more,

What do you want and how much would you want to spend?

As on another thread I’ve already said we are worse club in Scotland for injuries got to be looked at see how why And would everybody stop defending Lawell and the board wae all this were Celtic supporters we don’t slate or own have you seen some of the ex players we paid that slates is about everything. Nicholas walker provan commons supposedly Celtic minded I fucken gringe every time I hear them speak and as for sky sports they can’t hide there colours for Lourdes dad every fuckin day here’s hoping I’m wrong in all I’ve said but I doubt it Anyhow glad I’ve got that off my chest feeling better till the next news

To be fair not everybody does defend them

Especially since Lawwell got his £2 mill bonus

I appreciate we are all Celtic Supporters and members of the Celtic Family but if your Granda started playing silly buggers I'm sure you'd have a word in his shell like

HH?

I didn’t blame any cunt for injuries. Injuries happen. What you on about? I want a RB and CB innthe £4-5m bracket. There are good players out there for that, we just need to find them. If we can’t we need to pay more,

What do you want and how much would you want to spend?

So imagine Benkovitch had been purchased, 10 mill down the swanee,
Eudard we bought Injured
Kouassie injured
Hayes Injured etc etc
Its not a supermarket how many wages do we want full time.

Let's see Boab if you get any sensible replies to your sensible post....criticism without applying logic is simply gum rattling...or perhaps something else

Get what your saying but using sevco players as a benchmark for a 5m spend let the counter argument down badly boab. Ntcham I'd say finding form again is a minimum 10m, brown in his day would of commanded the same. If your talking 3m plus players. Sinky I think we might get our money back from a championship side if he wanted to go. Eddie, don't think we will loose a bean on. Big Ben if he was our player again for your 10m not a bean wasted. Cough Kouassi , he breaks the rules.
The point that you hurdled over and ignored and infact were dead stone cold wrong about is that most recent players that we have chipped 3m+ at have games for us under thier belt fact. Correct me if I'm wrong but if they were starting or benched you would see value in a role to play if needed?
Injuries weren't the crux of the argument. It was the simple point that we bring in three when 1 would need a kit guy.
If you want to dispute that or put up something in the form of a pic or video to deflect or dispute then I belive you are missing the point.
Bring in all the lower development level guys yes. Get them at 18,17 and pay chump change. Train them and bring them through or pass them on easily if it doesn't work out.
That doesn't strain the business model.
What does it is getting a half chance player on 2k giving him 6 to 8k at the wrong age.
I'm overjoyed that our young players are making the team now. I really am.
Take off the specs. I'm not asking you to wallow in a level of criticism of the running of the club you don't agree with. I'm asking you to have a peek at the potential our club has. We have a track record of very good improved contracts, performance related. Proven track record of players moving if they want to and are good enough. As listed above our core team have came through the youth system or been young when penning a deal.
This bloated squad IS 100% of our own making.

Get what your saying but using sevco players as a benchmark for a 5m spend let the counter argument down badly boab. Ntcham I'd say finding form again is a minimum 10m, brown in his day would of commanded the same. If your talking 3m plus players. Sinky I think we might get our money back from a championship side if he wanted to go. Eddie, don't think we will loose a bean on. Big Ben if he was our player again for your 10m not a bean wasted. Cough Kouassi , he breaks the rules.
The point that you hurdled over and ignored and infact were dead stone cold wrong about is that most recent players that we have chipped 3m+ at have games for us under thier belt fact. Correct me if I'm wrong but if they were starting or benched you would see value in a role to play if needed?
Injuries weren't the crux of the argument. It was the simple point that we bring in three when 1 would need a kit guy.
If you want to dispute that or put up something in the form of a pic or video to deflect or dispute then I belive you are missing the point.
Bring in all the lower development level guys yes. Get them at 18,17 and pay chump change. Train them and bring them through or pass them on easily if it doesn't work out.
That doesn't strain the business model.
What does it is getting a half chance player on 2k giving him 6 to 8k at the wrong age.
I'm overjoyed that our young players are making the team now. I really am.
Take off the specs. I'm not asking you to wallow in a level of criticism of the running of the club you don't agree with. I'm asking you to have a peek at the potential our club has. We have a track record of very good improved contracts, performance related. Proven track record of players moving if they want to and are good enough. As listed above our core team have came through the youth system or been young when penning a deal.
This bloated squad IS 100% of our own making.
Think you may have missed the point what we are witnessing on here is howling at the moon if a guy gets injured its run out and buy while the January sales is on, i would not venture January sales most of what you pick up is managers specials or returned faults. We don't run to the supermarket and deal in bottom of the shelf Sell by dates. We will cut through the league based on the sqaud size, some however are just simply shite, but they are our shite.

Its a good model, but we have limited opposition. We have been where sevco are now, buying experience with no further sell on value. Just to appease fans, to me it puts too much pressure on our manager. We should take pressure off him, give him the tools he needs now and not on a loan basis,

Think you may have missed the point what we are witnessing on here is howling at the moon if a guy gets injured its run out and buy while the January sales is on, i would not venture January sales most of what you pick up is managers specials or returned faults. We don't run to the supermarket and deal in bottom of the shelf Sell by dates. We will cut through the league based on the sqaud size, some however are just simply shite, but they are our shite.
The howling at the moon thing. I'm thinking of booking a flight down to London and having a run around the underground. It's been a butterfly effect. I'd say worse a termite logic without the crysalis being formed or hatching is a dream and money wasted.
I'm not saying we don't have the cover needed. Most of the guys that are wearing the shirt now have hit great form when fit. These things pass like the seasons. It's the 3 for 1 logic that isn't my cup of tea.

Back