Transfer Rumours

I have a 2 year old grandson Doesn't hear too well so doesn't speak but hand him a phone or a tablet and he'll fly through it and find what he"s looking for Wonderful watching him do it

HH?

What the bairns can learn in a week with the gadgets took me months mate, they can really leave you feeling red faced with the speed they learn this stuff, having to ask the young team for help when you
have a 40 odd year head start on them is a humbling experience mate.

At this time a caring grandad would feel really guilty for blaming his 3 year old granddaughter for replying on his celtic blog and say sorry to her

Anyway going back to my reply this morning I've told my granddaughter that because she made grandad look silly this morning she can't have my help stripping the engine out of my old 4-4 range rover she will have to do it herself

Off topic bhoys and girls
My 3 year old granddaughter stole my phone this morning obviously I had to sanction her but she said to me grandad why are you so low on the totem poll in celtic noise obviously I said to her I'm pretty well respected and loved on that particular sight (don't trouble yourself agreeing with me because if you don't ill just lie to her ) I digress but it got me thinking
Benignus is classed as a well known member and I'm classed as am active member???? (now I don't know Benignus no gripe between us but he was the first name with a different title from ) the point is witch one of us is closest to the top of said totem????

Off topic bhoys and girls
My 3 year old granddaughter stole my phone this morning obviously I had to sanction her but she said to me grandad why are you so low on the totem poll in celtic noise obviously I said to her I'm pretty well respected and loved on that particular sight (don't trouble yourself agreeing with me because if you don't ill just lie to her ) I digress but it got me thinking
Benignus is classed as a well known member and I'm classed as am active member???? (now I don't know Benignus no gripe between us but he was the first name with a different title from ) the point is witch one of us is closest to the top of said totem????

Better an active member than having an inactive one ?

HH?

never gonnae happen jinxy,welcome tae the rest of yer life!!!!!
Ha you see that's what I've got going form me I'm 56 all I have to do for the rest of my life is plan on getting the better of her just once with her being 3 going on 4 she has to think about going to nursery full time the primary school then secondary school then university (see where I'm going here) she's going to slip up one day. That's the plan I used with her mum and aunties and uncle

Back