Transfer Rumours

This is absolute torture - Lawwell is definitely a sadist.

He’s probably sitting with a large brandy and Cuban cigar while we’re all coming out in cold sweats.

We’ve needed a right back and left sided centre half for at least 2 years.

We wait to this month to target Elabdellaoui, but can’t get him because we won’t pay the fee, and he’s earning 35k per week, which we won’t pay.

Similar with Castagne, and now we hearing Jeremy Toljan is on £40k per week, we we won’t pay long term.

Why the f.uck were we not targeting someone on a 4 year contract, who would be happy with a wage within our structure.

I’m not saying it’s easy, but any other c.unt could manage it if they had 2 years.

http://www.fussballtransfers.com/nachricht/bvb-die-details-zum-toljan-wechsel_100345#com
Veröffentlicht am: 30/01/2019 - 10:37Quelle: FT-Exklusiv
Der Transfer von Jeremy Toljan zu Celtic Glasgow wird voraussichtlich in den kommenden Stunden über die Bühne gehen. Nach FT-Informationen handelt es sich um eine Leihe bis Saisonende ohne anschließende Kaufoption.

Bei Borussia Dortmund stand Toljan in der Außenverteidiger-Hierarchie weit hinten an. Nun soll er auf hohem Niveau internationale Spielpraxis sammeln. Was im Sommer geschehen wird, ist zur Stunde noch auf. In Glasgow trifft der Rechtsverteidiger auf Trainer Brendan Rodgers.

The transfer of Jeremy Toljan to Celtic Glasgow is expected to take place in the coming hours. According FT information is a loan until the end of the season without subsequent purchase option.

At Borussia Dortmund, Toljan was far behind in the full-backs hierarchy. Now he is to collect international playing practice at a high level. What will happen in the summer is still up at the moment. In Glasgow, the right-back meets coach Brendan Rodgers.

This is absolute torture - Lawwell is definitely a sadist.

He’s probably sitting with a large brandy and Cuban cigar while we’re all coming out in cold sweats.

We’ve needed a right back and left sided centre half for at least 2 years.

We wait to this month to target Elabdellaoui, but can’t get him because we won’t pay the fee, and he’s earning 35k per week, which we won’t pay.

Similar with Castagne, and now we hearing Jeremy Toljan is on £40k per week, we we won’t pay long term.

Why the f.uck were we not targeting someone on a 4 year contract, who would be happy with a wage within our structure.

I’m not saying it’s easy, but any other c.unt could manage it if they had 2 years.
Not everyone wants to play in Scotland.Celtic will pay what they feel is the correct wage to any player,We still have Lustig and Ajer who can both play right back
And we are not losing a lot of easy goals recently. Celtic should get the players needed before midnight.

Maybe you should go back on it for a week, its not the boards fault for injuries, you do not accuse your employer if you go on the sick or that would be an employment issue. How much do you want to spend and what is your player expectations and wage levels for new guys without upsetting the apple carts or should we resort to EBTs for players we cannot otherwise afford, you know how many duds come with a 5 million bracket now, all of them, Traveiner, moreloss,for example.
If the injuries keep occuring maybe we need to bring in players who dont have glass ankles.
"Risk averse" Nice one boab. I presume that's the polite way of sayin shitebags!!.
Our board are trying to make history on the cheap. They don't give a faik where we are as long as profits are made to allow bonuses to be paid. Two transfer windows (almost) and we haven't BOUGHT a defender. FFS.
gonna look a real twat if we buy somebody in the next six hrs.

"Risk averse" Nice one boab. I presume that's the polite way of sayin shitebags!!.
Our board are trying to make history on the cheap. They don't give a faik where we are as long as profits are made to allow bonuses to be paid. Two transfer windows (almost) and we haven't BOUGHT a defender. FFS.
gonna look a real twat if we buy somebody in the next six hrs.

I think you’re safe. Tragically.

I think you’re safe. Tragically.
Suppose I guess, its our wallets that keep the show on the road and we can always refuse to take season books next season; if the products shite don't buy it. We do have choices and maybe thats the choice to bring the changes, but what do I know i am just a supporter?

BROONY! BROOMY! BROONY!
Glad he's signed for another 2years, hope his wages have lowered a wee bit but doubt it.
Think I'd rather not take up Dortmunds reserve right-back n 6month loan, what's the point of that? We got Lustig, Gamboa or Ajer at a push, not great at all but putting in a guy who's hardly played in ages doesn't seem like the solution, unfortunately HH?

BROONY! BROOMY! BROONY!
Glad he's signed for another 2years, hope his wages have lowered a wee bit but doubt it.
Think I'd rather not take up Dortmunds reserve right-back n 6month loan, what's the point of that? We got Lustig, Gamboa or Ajer at a push, not great at all but putting in a guy who's hardly played in ages doesn't seem like the solution, unfortunately HH?
The Dortmund player will walk into our team i reckon ,seen him play a few times looks a player HH

Loans are the way to go in the future big clubs know they can hoover up young talent and farm them out or sell them on a crazy prices look at the dross in the EPL and Championship
Players that are bang average getting sold on for 5-10 million , Chelsea ,Liverpool and City group also PSG , run it as a buisness sort of like a cattle market keep bringing in new talent every year and then loan them out and sell them on

Other clubs become the shop window in years to come i can see most all players being hawked as loan deals first and loads of talent wasted just look at Musonda

All we need to do now is get em,watching deadline day and dosent look like its going 2 happen,says he trained with dortmund this morning so signs arent good ffs,jesus christ its not much to ask ??

Not seen much of except youtube , according to few Dortmund fans he was played out of position and not a regular starter

And also Dortmund don't sign many duds
Agree Kelly they always bring through or buy talented young players .Hopefully we'll get him signed ?and a CB would be good aswell ?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back