Transfer Rumours

Manny Perez and Shved look very good signings, going by youtube highlights.
You have to have something to have highlights!
Highlights which I recall clearly did show promise and ability for Virgil and Victor, but showed none such for Kouassi

None such exist for Toljan at least as a defender! Looks very good going forward, and by some accounts Dortmund boss and fans were none to convinced of his defensive abilities. Hope he's good, because to be fair to Lustig, his problem is not going forward, in fact he is a consistent asset in the final third, when we are attacking. Tolijan looks very similar type, but hopefully has the legs to get back and tackle when needed.

Perez and Shved are going back to their clubs if I read correct! Hope they are joining us soon as they do look good. When do their respective leagues finish? assuming they join soon after!

Manny Perez and Shved look very good signings, going by youtube highlights.
You have to have something to have highlights!
Highlights which I recall clearly did show promise and ability for Virgil and Victor, but showed none such for Kouassi

None such exist for Toljan at least as a defender! Looks very good going forward, and by some accounts Dortmund boss and fans were none to convinced of his defensive abilities. Hope he's good, because to be fair to Lustig, his problem is not going forward, in fact he is a consistent asset in the final third, when we are attacking. Tolijan looks very similar type, but hopefully has the legs to get back and tackle when needed.

Perez and Shved are going back to their clubs if I read correct! Hope they are joining us soon as they do look good. When do their respective leagues finish? assuming they join soon after!

Manny Perez... does look a good yin
Gutman might well be a player as well, he's certainly rated in the States. Did see a brilliant chip goal from edge of the box, but can't find it again. He looks like he needs some time, but Perez looks like he could start now.
Then again neither have played in a thugs freedom league, yet, we'll see if they have the heart for being clattered a few times as the ref waves play on, or booked for it by the likes of beaton

Members online

Latest posts

Back