transfer window

Remember the last time they brought in this quality of player the backhanded sqad that cheated won everything with international players lining up to come and play until the Taxman came to have a look at the books the unpaid bills to suppliers including the face painter, which led to thier Death which the can deny from now until Christmas since they have survived with the help of cheating officials, sounds like a remake of the Vicker of Dibly when they thought the were getting Elton John and ended up with a guy with the same name let’s face it they would be jumping over the moon to be told that Vardy is coming until it turned to be some guy from the Southern League there again some folk will beleave but if they do get the Cofin ready

That 20 Million player Kent gone on a Free for a German club of course being a rich solvent club they can write it off …………………with the Fatman that’s 40 million they will pretend it never happened??? Wonder who put the price on them in the first place suppose it looked good on the books a fantasy story to feed he Mugs

Last edited:
We should be very worried - this guys has sauces you know! Maybe Beale will snap up Messi too??? If Lawwell goes cheap and doesn't match this business then our LubosLeftPeg will rip off Pistol Pete's bollocks and make him wear them as dangly ear-rings!

View attachment 22845
Wishing and believing his club can go all in under the Fair Play Radar. (fucking moron never learn about debt and cheating)⚰️

20 y.o. Norwegian midfielder from Valerenga.

Knutsen getting his first signing in early:unsure:
The player looks like a good 'un. But as others have said, who's decision is it if we are indeed trying to buy him? If it is the incoming manager (and the deal has not been formally announced publicly for a valid reason) then fine.

But if it is Lawwell making the decision to load up on young foreign prospects again then this gives me the fear. PL's interferences wasted us £millions in dross in positions we were well covered in as he gambled on trying to find the next Wanyama or Van Dijk bargain to sell on for massive profit.

Of course, it could all be nonsense media speculation or an agent hawking his client.

Last edited:
The player looks like a good 'un. But as others have said, who's decision is it if we are indeed trying to buy him? If it is the incoming manager (and the deal has not been fotmally announced publicly for a valid reason) then fine.

But if it is Lawwell making the decision to load up on young foreign prospects again then this gives me the fear. PL's interferences wasted us £millions in dross in positions we were well covered in as he gambled on trying to find the next Wanyama or Van Dijk bargain to sell on for massive profit.

Of course, it could all be nonsense media speculation or an agent hawking his client.
Until the next gaffer is appointed, we're stuck in a kind of Limbo. We no nothing of his style of play, his type of player etc; so all the talk about signings is hard to believe.

Until the next gaffer is appointed, we're stuck in a kind of Limbo. We no nothing of his style of play, his type of player etc; so all the talk about signings is hard to believe.

Looks like this signing is a done deal…

It is the season of the pundit with there magic ball and secrete sorce can’t recall any being right yet,the biggest laugh of it all is the 3 wise idoits Miller, Ferguson and McCoist who each have stated that they have told Beale what to do well I know the man has little idea but surely He’s not that thick to take advise from 3 failures, each player signed by Ibloss according them is the next Pele and and any player Celtic look at are a bad buy if Celtic buy Odin you can be sure he has been looked at on whose say so like everyone else don’t know but hope they get a new manager in sooner rather than later

I have been a critic of DD at times.
( I'm a critic of PL all the time but thats another story)
When DD explained how we ended up with Vasilis Barkas I had a bit of sympathy for him, as he was let down Frazer Foster who had promised to return the following season but changed his mind.
By the time Foster let DD know he wasn't coming back we had let Craig Gordon go as we couldn't promise him much game time he that need at his age as FF would be our first choice..
We lost two great keeper in the one transfer window & ended up with a goal keeper allergic to footballs :(

So what do we need player wise this summer... I know there is many variables at play still, but as our squad sits what do we need to be a competitive unit in the 🆑??

For me we need another CB, left back and Goalkeeper...

Defo a CDM with a bit of bite and a more reliable back up for Kyogo,, (OH still to prove it imho)..

Now thats all before the Aussie grifter comes back waving his Kane dollars...

Whats your thoughts, is the golfer going to back his man or are we being played on the recruitment stories...

Even if it ain't the snake the new guy will surely be looking for the same backing I would imagine..

Back