transfer window

Yet more bad news in the transfer rumours for Celtic fans. It seems as though Rangers duo John Lundstram and Borna Barisic have both agreed contracts to join Turkish club Trabzonspor next season. Lungestram with a three-year deal and the Croatian left-back given two years with the option of an additional year. We will miss them.

These are some players I would like to buy and should be realistic targets …Vangelis Pavlidis forward and having great season in Holland ..patrick pentz keeper for brondby and having a great season (on loan from leverkusen)…Stephen Kingsley as a challenge for Greg Taylor it might be a surprise but I’ve always liked him….Ben Sheaf midfielder from Coventry and Brandon Mechele the centre half for club Brugge (club Brugge are having a great season and I used to buy him on football manager and he was class 😂) obv I would like a forward from inter Milan and midfielder from Man City and defender from leverkusen and keeper from Real Madrid but that won’t happen
You'll bankrupt us tommy🤣

Yet more bad news in the transfer rumours for Celtic fans. It seems as though Rangers duo John Lundstram and Borna Barisic have both agreed contracts to join Turkish club Trabzonspor next season. Lungestram with a three-year deal and the Croatian left-back given two years with the option of an additional year. We will miss them.
Ya hunny fan boy tut tut tit
I’ze only jokin 😉

HH😂

Back