transfer window

These are some players I would like to buy and should be realistic targets …Vangelis Pavlidis forward and having great season in Holland ..patrick pentz keeper for brondby and having a great season (on loan from leverkusen)…Stephen Kingsley as a challenge for Greg Taylor it might be a surprise but I’ve always liked him….Ben Sheaf midfielder from Coventry and Brandon Mechele the centre half for club Brugge (club Brugge are having a great season and I used to buy him on football manager and he was class 😂) obv I would like a forward from inter Milan and midfielder from Man City and defender from leverkusen and keeper from Real Madrid but that won’t happen
You'll bankrupt us tommy🤣

Yet more bad news in the transfer rumours for Celtic fans. It seems as though Rangers duo John Lundstram and Borna Barisic have both agreed contracts to join Turkish club Trabzonspor next season. Lungestram with a three-year deal and the Croatian left-back given two years with the option of an additional year. We will miss them.
Ya hunny fan boy tut tut tit
I’ze only jokin 😉

HH😂

Reports this morning that the transfer fee for Adam Idah will be around £5m. I think he has done well enough in his limited gametime to justify paying that if the manager wants him.
7 goals in 11 league appearances, 4 starts, is more than decent and he offers something completely different from Kyogo.
If Idah is only going for £5m then it is a no-brainer. I would still get Miovski as well, as I believe we need 3 strikers capable of starting, plus developing a youngster as well. This gives us the option to switch up tactics to play 2 strikers at the same time with options off of the bench. It also covers periods of injury, suspensions, recovery from internationals on the other side of the (flat?) planet and loss of form. We really need this cover as we will hopefully have even more high intensity matches next season. If we don't even try for Miovski then someone else who is a proven goalscorer - I'm fed up being linked with players who have 12 goals in 86 appearances (not that we even get them either).

I see that the Star has an article suggesting that Rodgers will face a dilemma with what to do with Bosun Lawal for next season. Should we give him a chance or cash-in on him. I don't really see this as a dilemma at all. We have to keep him and give him a chance at Celtic Park. Apparently he has been fantastic while at Fleetwood on loan since he swapped to the midfield role.

Although it is "only" at English League One level, I think that won't matter too much at all. CalMac and O'Riley have done well for us since stepping up from that level. To my way of thinking, he has been highly thought of all through the youth system, he is a physical presence who gives us the option to add a bit of steel into our midfield, which I think we need more of. Plus he is already a Celtic player so is very much a cheap option for us as well, so he is worth the punt.

He might make it and become our next Wanyama, or he might struggle and become our next Evander Sno. But surely it is a free hit for us to give him a chance to shine at least.

I see that the Star has an article suggesting that Rodgers will face a dilemma with what to do with Bosun Lawal for next season. Should we give him a chance or cash-in on him. I don't really see this as a dilemma at all. We have to keep him and give him a chance at Celtic Park. Apparently he has been fantastic while at Fleetwood on loan since he swapped to the midfield role.

Although it is "only" at English League One level, I think that won't matter too much at all. CalMac and O'Riley have done well for us since stepping up from that level. To my way of thinking, he has been highly thought of all through the youth system, he is a physical presence who gives us the option to add a bit of steel into our midfield, which I think we need more of. Plus he is already a Celtic player so is very much a cheap option for us as well, so he is worth the punt.

He might make it and become our next Wanyama, or he might struggle and become our next Evander Sno. But surely it is a free hit for us to give him a chance to shine at least.
He’s got to be given a chance he’s a raw talent and he’s a big unit as you say the next victor a ball winning one.
If he’s Sno let him go

HH🍀

He'll be given a chance during pre season and will go on US tour with the squad. It's then up to him. As he's now been with us for 3 seasons under the age of 21 then he qualifies as an academy player for UEFA squad.

Back