transfer window

I read earlier that Budgie said he has just under 18 months left on his contract and there is no hurry.
You are correct Stevie. The talk was about him leaving this summer if he never extended his contract. But that is because it would be their last chance of getting any money for him. Either way, he is very affordable for us and would improve our goalscoring threat.

You are correct Stevie. The talk was about him leaving this summer if he never extended his contract. But that is because it would be their last chance of getting any money for him. Either way, he is very affordable for us and would improve our goalscoring threat.
Go get Miovski furfuckski
I’m 60 next month and I can turn quicker than Shanksponyland especially if it’s Cheesecake mmmm 😋

HH Miovski✅

Go get Miovski furfuckski
I’m 60 next month and I can turn quicker than Shanksponyland especially if it’s Cheesecake mmmm 😋

HH Miovski✅
I wanted us to sign Miovski last summer and again in January, but we seem determined to ignore him completely. And now I think those that conduct our transfers will deliberately not try for him as their egos won't allow them to give the fans a chance to be proven to be correct.

And if you can score half as many as Snailand, then I'd sign you too.

I'd like us to start looking for big Joe's replacement right now. Even if we can't sign him til the transfer window let's get him on a pre-contract agreement.
I'd take someone like Joe again. Maybe in the twilight of their career but with plenty left in the tank and a wealth of experience. I'm sure Joe would recommend signing for us to anyone, he's enjoyed his time with us hugely.

I'd like us to start looking for big Joe's replacement right now. Even if we can't sign him til the transfer window let's get him on a pre-contract agreement.
I'd take someone like Joe again. Maybe in the twilight of their career but with plenty left in the tank and a wealth of experience. I'm sure Joe would recommend signing for us to anyone, he's enjoyed his time with us hugely.
Would love to see Joe working in the background with Stevie Woods

HH💚

The fans get on his case any wrong move he makes .Maybe he feels a bit more appreciated were he is
A section of fans have practically run the lad out of town
Like other Scot’s over the years, they get dogs abuse when they’re not producing which creates an anxiety for the player
He had just started to look as if he was coming into a game and then we let him go on loan which I still can’t understand

A section of fans have practically run the lad out of town
Like other Scot’s over the years, they get dogs abuse when they’re not producing which creates an anxiety for the player
He had just started to look as if he was coming into a game and then we let him go on loan which I still can’t understand
Totally agree the Bhoy needed a run of more games too (my mate used to moan even before game started because he was in the starting 11) I thought today was perfect for vata too and I don’t blame him for wanting to go as we don’t give many chances to young locals (coming on for last ten minutes is shit)

Big joe could’ve recommended butland for us!!!fucksake he roomed way the guy for years,butland looked up to him🤷‍♂️

Totally agree the Bhoy needed a run of more games too (my mate used to moan even before game started because he was in the starting 11) I thought today was perfect for vata too and I don’t blame him for wanting to go as we don’t give many chances to young locals (coming on for last ten minutes is shit)
Lotta celtic fans have got a hardon for mikey Johnson tommybhoy,,a think he’s rank!!
He does look the part when he goes out on loan,but it eventually peters out,a have absolutely nothing personal way the boy!! But he’s had 7 years mate and more chances than most…some guys just can’t do it way the so called bigger teams,look at guys like matt le tissier absolutely stunning for Southampton,everytime he played with the national side way class players he was anonymous..hope he tears it up down there.

Lotta celtic fans have got a hardon for mikey Johnson tommybhoy,,a think he’s rank!!
He does look the part when he goes out on loan,but it eventually peters out,a have absolutely nothing personal way the boy!! But he’s had 7 years mate and more chances than most…some guys just can’t do it way the so called bigger teams,look at guys like matt le tissier absolutely stunning for Southampton,everytime he played with the national side way class players he was anonymous..hope he tears it up down there.
Don't get hardons for footballers but the way he's been treated by our support has been over the top imo.There is far worse players than Micky at the club and some who seem to be immune from criticism.That boy is far from rank.

Aye I think most Celtic fans had the same views about him mate….he was frustrating definitely but sometimes tho he was unfairly criticised similar to turnbull ….one thing is tho we need to start giving younger ones a chance as our track record for home grown talent is rubbish and makes you wonder if spending all this money on the youth infrastructure has even been worth it …. Vata will leave Celtic and become a big player and he’s not been giving a chance at Celtic but we will buy a guy from Europe same age and played him 😂

Don't get hardons for footballers but the way he's been treated by our support has been over the top imo.There is far worse players than Micky at the club and some who seem to be immune from criticism.That boy is far from rank.
A said some fans have a hardon for mikey Johnson??not me??but a think he’s rank??my opinion of him🤷‍♂️….opinions eh🤷‍♂️

Aye I think most Celtic fans had the same views about him mate….he was frustrating definitely but sometimes tho he was unfairly criticised similar to turnbull ….one thing is tho we need to start giving younger ones a chance as our track record for home grown talent is rubbish and makes you wonder if spending all this money on the youth infrastructure has even been worth it …. Vata will leave Celtic and become a big player and he’s not been giving a chance at Celtic but we will buy a guy from Europe same age and played him 😂
That’s true Tommy,and it needs to change pronto..but because the team at the moment are Jekyll and Hyde Rodgers can’t throw them in way confidence that the established players will look after them and sometimes that can freak a fresh young guys confidence…but canny blame any youngster wanting to play first team football even if it away from Celtic…

Members online

Back