transfer window

A 3rd youngster heading to Admira Wacker
https://twitter.com/sblumens
Stephan Blumenschein

@sblumens

Mit Rechtsverteidiger Ben #McPherson soll noch ein weiterer U-21-Teamspieler Schottlands im Zuge der Kooperation von #Celtic zur #Admira kommen. Er ist/war mit den Schotten gerade noch auf Japan-Tour. #inundaut #ligazwa

Translated from German
With right-back Ben #McPherson another U-21 team player from Scotland is to come to #Admira as part of the cooperation between #Celtic and #Admira . He is/was just on a Japan tour with the Scots. #inundaut #ligazwa

"Celtic are a famous club throughout the world and, of course, they’re very well-known in Poland, having had a number of Polish players in recent years, so I know just how big this club is and how incredible the supporters are and I can't wait to experience it for myself." - Maik Nawrocki.

361643796_848857356595794_8797641386458239989_n.jpg

I'm guessing here bit I think we might be looking at the first true Rodgers signing in Nawrocki.

He looks like a big lump of a bhoy and given the hammer throwers he'll face , he appears to be just what was necessary.
Hopefully a bobo type player.

Nawrocki, is one of those names had he been born Scottish he'd probably have kod a few folk over the years for repetitive joke syndrome.

Still think we need more ' 1st team ready' players in defence , close on £5 million is no small sum that's why I think we're past the club signings stage and into Rodgers #2 stage .

Looking forward to seeing who else he brings in, if we are ( and it appears we are) serious about making an impact on the champions league.

No good draws in that tournament but certainly some better than others, we are due a wee break from always facing two of the tourny favourites in our group.

Will we get it? Hope so though I'm not holding my breath on that. I'd rather see a group that we really stand a chance of progressing from instead of the usual Spanish, German dead certs to be in with.

There's so many from the so called "big 5" it's near impossible to not be drawn with them.

I'm guessing here bit I think we might be looking at the first true Rodgers signing in Nawrocki.

He looks like a big lump of a bhoy and given the hammer throwers he'll face , he appears to be just what was necessary.

Nawrocki, is one of those names had he been born Scottish he'd probably have kod a few folk over the years for repetitive joke syndrome.

Still think we need more ' 1st team ready' players in defence , close on £5 million is no small sum that's why I think we're past the club signings stage and into Rodgers #2 stage .

Looking forward to seeing who else he brings in, if we are ( and it appears we are) serious about making an impact on the champions league.

No good draws in that tournament but certainly some better than others, we are due a wee break from always facing two of the tourny favourites in our group.

Will we get it? Hope so though I'm not holding my breath on that. I'd rather see a group that we really stand a chance of progressing from instead of the usual Spanish, German dead certs to be in with.

There's so many from the so called "big 5" it's near impossible to not be drawn with them.
Pleased to see these bhoys come in but I agree we need more ...I think most of us are waiting on a proper replacement for Jota and maybe two more physical 1st team ready defenders ...I'm not quite there yet with anticipation or excitement on the signings to date.

I looked at the length of your input and thought Jesus he's at it again🤣
Ever play bowls?🤣

I looked at the length of your input and thought Jesus he's at it again🤣
Ever play bowls?🤣
As it happens I have played bowls, which is ( at risk of sounding like an auld plonker here) its actually a good game I think to play. Terrible to watch but if you have the knees for it there's worse games to play or watch it's just not cricket 'Arry'.

My input? Somebody's got to say something on here that's more than
Yes!
I agree
100% 😛

Members online

Latest posts

Back