transfer window

So Celtic's prepared to sell jota for what will amount to less than scum sold bassey for?

Aye somethings not right , unless the board already know we have another 2 or 3 £20million sales yet to be completed but will be.

At this rate we'll be back behind the scum in rebuilding if Celtic just keep accepting the first decent offer.
Nonsense

from kds,,,,,,,feck knows whose contacting the guys daughter

Sd23 wrote:
6:23 PM - Today
Deal done as per my ramblings last night. Please don't message my daughter again. McCarthy and Turnbull out. Left back and winger incoming. Both young. 27 million for Jota. Another CM being worked on. CB and goalkeeper also. Club prepared for hart leaving for MLS next year. Fully expect 7 or 8 to leave. This coming week is huge. As I mentioned last week we have a few friendlies lined up in Portugal. Expect 2 or 3 more in before that. I'm off for dinner

With Jacyntha off will Starfelt move?

She's likely going somewhere where female soccer is more popular and her career and earning prospects are better. There are reports of her being seen in Argentina and I'd expect her to sign for a team in the Americas but would have thought USA more likely.
The Americas I think would be the best outcome from our perspective in that it wouldn't be a progressive move for Carl. But distance relationships and the potential for unsettlement when their privacy has already been extensively-invaded.

Does anybody have an idea who we have paid £16m for.
The only clue we have is he could be playing in the U21 Europeans now..

HH

Does anybody have an idea who we have paid £16m for.
The only clue we have is he could be playing in the U21 Europeans now..

HH
The latest rumours are McTominay (Man Utd), Rieder (Young Boys), Holding (Arsenal), Duk (Aberdeen) and sounding out Spurs about Fraser Forster and seeing if Arsenal would loan us Tierney.

IF true, then finally the Scottish transfer (in) record of £12.5m for Tore Andre Flo would be surpassed after more than 2 decades! And McTominay's wage would be second only to Aaron Ramsey's wage at sevco.

McCarthy & Turnbull to leave.

I think some of these are possible, some might just be us making initial enquiries or it may mostly be pishful thinking by some pished-up gadgie in the Brazen Heid!!! 🤪

The latest rumours are McTominay (Man Utd), Rieder (Young Boys), Holding (Arsenal), Duk (Aberdeen) and sounding out Spurs about Fraser Forster and seeing if Arsenal would loan us Tierney.

IF true, then finally the Scottish transfer (in) record of £12.5m for Tore Andre Flo would be surpassed after more than 2 decades! And McTominay's wage would be second only to Aaron Ramsey's wage at sevco.

McCarthy & Turnbull to leave.

I think some of these are possible, some might just be us making initial enquiries or it may mostly be pishful thinking by some pished-up gadgie in the Brazen Heid!!! 🤪
I’ve heard these same stories, would be great it it came off, but the McTomminay deal has him at £70k a week🤣 that would break our wage structure and would create a lot of friction in the dressing room, so I think I’d file it in the bullshit section 🤷‍♂️

I’ve heard these same stories, would be great it it came off, but the McTomminay deal has him at £70k a week🤣 that would break our wage structure and would create a lot of friction in the dressing room, so I think I’d file it in the bullshit section 🤷‍♂️
Exacty. He'd take a pay cut and still be on more than double what our highest paid player CalMac is on. That upsets the balance in a dressing room and never works well.

I think MD would have said "💩"! 🥳🎉

If Celtic are paying 16 million for a player which I seriously doubt then they must know what they’re getting
I say that because we’ve all seen the total cost of wasting 10 million on 2 unknown duds in Ajeti/barkas plus wages
Mctominay I don’t think you’d be in the frame for 16 million
So If we’re actually spending 16 million it’s got to be someone Rodgers has managed or KT.
There’s not a chance we’re taking a punt on a unknown known
If it’s true its KT

If Celtic are paying 16 million for a player which I seriously doubt then they must know what they’re getting
I say that because we’ve all seen the total cost of wasting 10 million on 2 unknown duds in Ajeti/barkas plus wages
Mctominay I don’t think you’d be in the frame for 16 million
So If we’re actually spending 16 million it’s got to be someone Rodgers has managed or KT.
There’s not a chance we’re taking a punt on a unknown known
If it’s true its KT
I can see the sense of they bought KT for 16 million. A great season or two at Celtic with a release clause of 30/40 million…. Again it would be good business for all parties
Only concern is the injuries

Members online

Latest posts

Back