transfer window

You enjoy yourself with Aphrodite she must be a wonderful wife to you . Respect to you and your wife . By the time you you have had your break Celtic will be in a better place. H H 😀
It’s Frank and Aphrodite that’s goan oan Thur holibags Ally. I’m stiyin here

HH 😔

Just heard that idah has only played one full 90 min this season and scored 6 goals in 28 games ....how does he deserve a move to Celtic???? Hope he does well but it's shocking we are shopping in this market....fecking joke
Apart from scoring goals, he has the attributes of a good striker.

Hight, power, strength etc. Just can't score

Ok Bhoys and Ghirls bit of reality I'm sorry. As you all know I have a beautiful and wonderful son who has Autism and severe learning disabilities. He loves Celtic and has many Celtic memrobilia. He said to me he doesn't talk much but anyhow he said why have we not strengthend. Now these are words of an Autistic adult. I ask you all is he wrong to ask such a question.
I think just about every fan is asking the same. Not only do we look not to have strengthened, but have apparently blocked Siegrist and McCarthy from going out on loan. Will we give Lagerbielke a chance seeing as we stopped him leaving? I hope so.

We have zero intention of every playing them, so even if the other clubs only pay 20% of their wages we'd still save a combined £5,800/week until June, with no negative impact on any side we will ever field.

Nothing makes any sense in this window, either from a business or footballing sense, except saving £50K/week wages by not having Nat Phillips, Turnbull, Tilio or Mikey J on the payroll.

So another critical window, another profit made.

Ok Bhoys and Ghirls bit of reality I'm sorry. As you all know I have a beautiful and wonderful son who has Autism and severe learning disabilities. He loves Celtic and has many Celtic memrobilia. He said to me he doesn't talk much but anyhow he said why have we not strengthend. Now these are words of an Autistic adult. I ask you all is he wrong to ask such a question.
Of course he’s not??my lads the same mate,dont be lulled into thinking they’re no thinking away!!best a luck trying to explain why we haven’t strengthened 🍀😇

I think just about every fan is asking the same. Not only do we look not to have strengthened, but have apparently blocked Siegrist and McCarthy from going out on loan. Will we give Lagerbielke a chance seeing as we stopped him leaving? I hope so.

We have zero intention of every playing them, so even if the other clubs only pay 20% of their wages we'd still save a combined £5,800/week until June, with no negative impact on any side we will ever field.

Nothing makes any sense in this window, either from a business or footballing sense, except saving £50K/week wages by not having Nat Phillips, Turnbull, Tilio or Mikey J on the payroll.

So another critical window, another profit made.
It’s worse bridie when you see clips of the head of our organisation playing golf abroad way not a fuck to give!!!tashy prick hope he gets hit way lightning….

Apart from scoring goals, he has the attributes of a good striker.

Hight, power, strength etc. Just can't score
So his technical ability and also his mentality are the stumbling blocks.
Duffy's scouting report on him anyway.

This lad is an absolute donkey. The last saving grace is...."he is a brilliant finisher in training."
No quotes from anyone anybody anystat anyfan doesn't have an onlyfans 😉.

The best we can hope for his he hits a mad purple patch.
He flies or he falls, in a pretty never to be seen again fashion.
It isn't BRs boy. It's Des. This is a guy to push Oh...ffs...let that sink in...give Kyogo a jump back into cotton wool at 75mins IF we are a few goals up
I'd even bet BR will use Khun or Abada as a starting CF if Kyogo was injured...

Terrible message to the players that need pushed to higher levels. This is probably one of the worst Windows in recent memory

Pitted against the summer one obviously.

Keep this in mind
We used
Forrest
Turnbull
And MJ this year.

That's 3 out and one in. Add the asia cup guys and ccv out.
We are actually shorter than we have been even in our biggest injury crisis spell. Bernardo getting a game now cuts that slightly.
It's high stakes till we get the 3 useful ones back from the asia cup. X1 injured. I'm not counting Yang as he is a cameo effort

We are actually, with injuries Inc, with playing time players. Weaker as a squad now. If all goes through.

Br at all costs would want to save his snake skin.
You think he wantednto play forrest and MJ...NO. he did it because we didn't have better.
What now?

Back